stonedecroze v halifax 2

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5288 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

azeb.gif

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

I have only got 2086 post to go to catch you Tils, LOL

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

NITE NITE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

ShowLetter.gif Nite Tilly

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

**Congratulations** **tilly.**

on winning your Barclaycard!

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So very sorry stone for hijacking your thread.

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

oh got some news guys i won my barclaycard today yeaaaaa:D

WELL DONE TILLY

CONGRATULATIONS

images_36.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

So very sorry stone for hijacking your thread.

c010.gif??????

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Hi Helen, too early for postie here, but not holding breath. send letter for you today.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Yeah I did read that thread. Posted link here a coupla days ago. have to wait till 28th to see if it true or not, if is true then whole thing will collapse like domino rally. LOL

Just phoned Court spoke to Graham, Court Manager he said that he took my N244 straight to judge on 31st August, and that judge is deliberating "Well presented application" and should have reached decision my middle of next week. I then told him about my holiday looming this month, and he said no prob, if my hearing during that time let him (Graham ) know and he will move it to when I return. Nice helpful man !!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

HI Stone,

Thank you for the PM putting my mind at rest, Im glad your ok.

Didnt know you were going on hols, somewhere nice I hope, get a rest from all this waiting anyhow and then come back fighting fit and rearing to go.

I just wonder why it takes Judge so long to "deliberate" .

I would have thought he would read what he had to and then make a decision the same day , why is everything to do with Courts so goddamn complicated. The waiting round is bad enough on its own , just the stress of waiting for postie everyday and then the feeling of disappointment in the pit of your stomach when there is no news is enough to drive you to despair . I think you should really let your hair down on hols and try to forget all about this nasty case till you come back.

Well Sept 28th isnt long to wait to see if this story is fact or fiction. OMG I hope its fact, just think of how many ppl on here alone that will be breathing sigh of relief, and laughing all the way to the bank of course.

Wouldnt it be awful though if it was somebody from the banks trying to throw us all off course,OOOPPPSSS. :rolleyes: There I go again , imagination running riot.

Must stop doing that, gonna give myself a severe talking to now. LOL.

Nice to see that you at least got a nice freindly man at Court to make sure you go in the right direction. Pity there were'nt more like him around, wouldnt be half the mistakes made then I dont think.

Regards :)

30-12-2006--Requested statements from Local Halifax.

02-02-2007--Statements Recieved.

18-04-2007--Prelim sent.

20-04-2007--Reply , Thanks , give us 8wks letter.

02-0502007--Sent L.B.A. & Schedule of Charges

11-05-2007--Recieved reply ,still investigating.

17-05-2007--Sent Amended L.B.A. for Contractual Interest this time.

14-06-2007--Received standard Bog Off letter.

13-06-2007--Took N1 to Local Courts.

26-06-2007--Copy of N1 from Court, issued 21-06-2007. to Halifax, Deemed Served 25-06-2007

Have till 09-07-2007 to file Defence.

05-07-2007--Note that Acknowledgment of Service been Filed on 29-06-2007.

Have 28 days from date of Service to File Defence.

07-07-2007--Offer from Halifax.

09-07-2007--Rejection letter sent to Halifax. Next day delivery.

10-07-2007--Money put in Account:mad:

Yeah we going to LLoret de Mar on 19th for a week me and mrs Stone. Wedding Anniversary whilst we there, prob spend most time in Barcelona, Fabulous City, so much to see and do.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Yes and prob yes. George missed her when he was slaying dragons

comp11.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00