Is your court dispensing with the Allocation Questionnaire?

Bookworm
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6123 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I am new to the forum and am requiring a little help with my claim. I am claiming £1600 from Lloyds TSB.

I filed with money claim 30th March. LLoyds defended 27th April. Case was transferred to local court 8th May and Allocation Questionnaire was dispensed with. I received a letter for Directions at local court (Keighley)11th July which will be by way of a telephone conference. What do I have to do to prepare for this?

Thanks for any help.

Clare

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

re allocation payments where AQs have been dispensed with:

- I called the worcester court yesterday to check about paying the allocation fee as on other threads I've seen other people having to pay it, but the courts being slack in requesting it.

worcester court said that normally the allocation fee is payable even if the AQ has been dispensed with, but that all allocation fees for these bank charge cases at worcs court have been dispensed with as well. nice.

[quote

b) copies of all documnets which you intend to rely (the originals of such documents must be brought to the hearing)

:confused: omg, does this mean copies of T&Cs will not be allowed? So many of us don't have them any more, relying on the kindness of others to supply.,

:-o

Gracias a la vida - Thanks to life

St Helens, Merseyside have dispensed with AQ.

halifax: Data Protection Act sent 05.05.06

40 days up: 14.06.06 - no info received

sent lba 09.06.06 telling them they have 7 days (21.06.06) to comply

sent prelim letter, 22.06.06 - £4340.00!!

03.07.06 - offered £565 from Halifax

SENT LBA - 7TH JULY 2006

FILE MONEYCLAIM - 21.07.06!!

4.08.06 - ****** SETTLED IN FULL *******

Barclays: sent Data Protection Act 31.05.06

received some info 09.06.06, missing 3 years worth of statements- rang them, they now have 25 days to comply

sent prelim letter, 23.06.06 - £2520!!

SENT LBA - 11TH JULY 2006

20.07.06 - OFFER RECEIVED £900..... No Thanks!!

FILE MONEYCLAIM - 24.07.06

Hi,

I have had exactly the same response from my claim with First Direct - I've got the 'Allocation Questionairre has been dispensed with' letter attached to the Transfer of Proceedings letter, so I am now sending a nudge letter to DG and also the Draft Order for Directions to Manchester County Court - is this the right way to do this?

Thanks!

Martina

My court has dispensed with the AQ. What I am not sure about and would appreciate assistance on is the following:

> Do I need to send the current Ts&Cs with the court bundle? Do these have to be current or old Ts&Cs? I can only get current from the website

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Regards

Vimal

Hi everyone. Quick qestion. Is the mentioned draft order all I have to send at the moment to the court, that 1 sheet? Also I know this may be a bit thick to ask, but on the draft order it says that the documents will be supplied in 14 days. I take it as its a draft, then these will not have to be sent until the actual A&Q is completed, is this correct?

I know I'm a bit dull, but I just want to make sure I'm doing things right.

I have just had a notice of transfer of proceedings saying that the A&Q may be dispensed with and just printed out nudge 1 to SC&M, which I will send tomorrow.

Please help

Ihava bigtiets

hi there,

my case was transferred from northampton to reading, the order came stating the AQ dispensed with etc: I visited the court yesterday to find out what was happening and was told that the file was reviewed by the district judge and that LLOyds have had their defence struck out. What now?

hi there,

my case was transferred from northampton to reading, the order came stating the AQ dispensed with etc: I visited the court yesterday to find out what was happening and was told that the file was reviewed by the district judge and that LLOyds have had their defence struck out. What now?

That means that the Judge has rejected Lloyd's defence, and assuming Lloyds is your bank, that pretty much means you win. I think :)

Obviously, wait for the official notification from the court, but I think you've got it in the bag.

hi there,

Ring the following:

ITV,BBC Channel 4 CBeebies, The Times, The Sun, the mirror and the Beano.

Well done, make it public like they did.

Hi everyone. Quick qestion. Is the mentioned draft order all I have to send at the moment to the court, that 1 sheet? Also I know this may be a bit thick to ask, but on the draft order it says that the documents will be supplied in 14 days. I take it as its a draft, then these will not have to be sent until the actual A&Q is completed, is this correct?

I know I'm a bit dull, but I just want to make sure I'm doing things right.

I have just had a notice of transfer of proceedings saying that the A&Q may be dispensed with and just printed out nudge 1 to SC&M, which I will send tomorrow.

Please help

Ihava bigtiets

Hi

I am at the same stage as you and have just sent nudge letter no.1 to Barclays solicitors along with schedule of charges, I have also sent letter and draft order to my local court. Once the court has issued the order and I am presuming I will receive notification of this, then I have 14 days to get info together as per draft order. Hope this helps and if I am wrong in any way hope someone out there can confirm all this...:)

SENT LBA - 7TH JULY 2006

received some info 09.06.06, missing 3 years worth of statements- rang them, they now have 25 days to comply

Good evening everyone. I have received a 'Notice of Pre Trial Review' instead of an AQ This is to be heard in Cambridge 30th July.

This seems to be slightly different to everybody else.

Then it says 'Please note: This case may be released to another Judge, possibly at a different Court'

So what does all that mean I wonder?:confused:

Cheers for that Jas.

I was just going to send of my first Nudge letter today and send the draft order next week, when I'm sure they won't reply. I just hate waiting

Your welcome......

As for the waiting, I'm afraid you just have to get used to that and be patient as they tend to drag things out for as long as possible... why.... I do not know.... as it is quite clear who is in the wrong!!!

Good Luck.:)

SENT LBA - 7TH JULY 2006

Cheers again Jas. I have just posted a big letter on my thread mate, which I feel that people will get bored reading. I have had a stupid reply from Lloyds today, which looks like a reply to my first letter send in January. Have a look if you need some sleep enhancing material.

swindon county court haven't sent an aq just a letter requesting all documents to be sent by 22nd june and court date to be confirmed but did say all statements and aq's filed have been considered mmmm as i havent sent them anything would be hard to consider...as this is 14days away should i send a draft order or leave it..

shrekkie

Got a date now for a Prelim hearing at the start of July. Starting to brick it to be honest.

Looking through Gary H's thread on different court proceedures and he's stated to take a few documents with me such as draft order, statement and a few other things. My printer is feeling really poorly at the moment with all this work! God help it when I have to do the bundle.

Exactly how I felt last September with my claim fro The Co-operative, but I won and what a feeling of euphoria.

When you've done it once, you'll look for other accounts to claim from! I've since claimed on my 2 daughters' behalf (both settled), and now busy with daughter no. 3's claim (Lloyds, a bit tougher). Also PPI on a loan, and c/card charges.

Woohoo!! Gettem tiger!! :lol:

Gracias a la vida - Thanks to life