ugly v Barclays

ugly
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6051 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have asked for your threads to be merged into 1 thread ..... You need to add this page to your favourites as you would any website then you can post any questions on this thread without having to start a new one for each question ....... :) just keep using the reply :)

You have hi-jacked an already confusing thread can you please start a thread of your own ..... not only will your answers be directed specifically at your own case it will stop this thread getting more confusing

please accept my apology,and thank you for your advice,

• 4 weeks later...

Hi any advice last week i sent a form to pass judgement on Barclays didnt hear anything so rang mcol they said i could send in the bailiffs now but as the letter was only sent days before i said i would give them few days to reply but they havent also im scared to do this now with all that is going on what shall i do ?

I have asked for your threads to be merged into 1 thread ..... You need to add this page to your favourites as you would any website then you can post any questions on this thread without having to start a new one for each question ....... :) just keep using the reply :)

Hi am i in the right thread

I would contact the Litigation Team and inform them that you have a judgment against them and see what they have to say :)

do this online or by telephone

I have emailed dino at the litigation team but as yet no reply i telephoned mcol today inquiring about serving a warrent to barclays bank as its 3 weeks now since passed judgement i received a letter from bank today saying about all claims now being put on hold now i am even more confused i dont know what to do i could do with advice from anyone ?????

They said they coulnt really give legal advice but since barclays have not responded the only thing to do now is apply for a warrent to barclays which cost £55 and even then i dont know if i will get my charges back. I have had no response from barclays except this morning by letter saying about this oft so now even more confused i didnt even get a reply from email to litigation team?

reading that email from oft does that mean its not worth doing anything now until jan 08 or is it worth still sending in the balliffs i have sent few emails to the litigation team and have had no reply at all