ugly v Barclays

ugly
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6009 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

fraid trucker is correct. MCOL actually state THEY have lost the defence which means they have acknowledged receiving one.

They will have to request Barclays to resubmit and unless the judge gives them a deadline to do so, i cant see them rushing it through can you..?

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

If I dont reply to a direct question please feel free to PM me.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your issue is now with MCOL. I can't see the Judge passing judgement when it is the Legal system that has messed up.

so what do you suggest i do now ring mcol back or post the judgement form im so so confused

Ring MCOL. Ask them what they are doing about Barclays defence as it is them that have lost it.

I did and they said to download the N225 form for judgement

Showing your age there Trucker!

Slick

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

This is getting a bit like the song "there's a hole in my bucket"

I have just rang MCOL again and they said as Barclays did not send them a second defence i have the right to pass judgement im really fed up now feel like just forgetting it all

Hi have filed court action against Barclays, they have acknowledged,and have until midnight on the 15th July to put in a defence, should i have sent a list of the charges that iam claiming, to the court. ??? and do you think Barclays will enter a defence??? please keep an eye on this thread as i will need more info from you all if a defence is entered. starting to get a little nervy now lads.

Tag your questions onto your existing thread, ugly, you don't need to start a new one every time - you've 3 on the go!

could a mod. merge them please?????

;)

Like this you mean

Hi have filed court action against Barclays, they have acknowledged,and have until midnight on the 15th July to put in a defence, should i have sent a list of the charges that iam claiming, to the court. ??? and do you think Barclays will enter a defence??? please keep an eye on this thread as i will need more info from you all if a defence is entered. starting to get a little nervy now lads.

You have hi-jacked an already confusing thread can you please start a thread of your own ..... not only will your answers be directed specifically at your own case it will stop this thread getting more confusing

first of all am i in the right thread ? seconly i rang MCOL again to ask about this judgement and they said because Barclays havent sent their second defence on time i have the right to pass judgement is this correct

Ok ugly what do you need to know :)

first of all am i in the right thread secondly i rang mcol again regarding this judgement and thay said because Barclays havent sent their second defence in on time i have the right to pass judgement is this correct i am getting more confused by the minute