Baboy777 - V - HSBC

baboy777
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6029 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

yes write to the court and tell them you are on holiday, hopefully they can reschedule the hearing date.

you should read the skeleton argument and bundle threads.

here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/cases-stayed-pending-oft/114542-bundle-stay-hearings.html

and here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/cases-stayed-pending-oft/115380-skeleton-argument-stay-hearing.html

pete

HSBC had until the 30th August to Submit their AQ to the court. The court in turn issued an " unless " order trying to get HSBC to submit their AQ by the prescribed date. HSBC submitted an Application Notice asking the court to set aside the Unless order - This is due for hearin in BOW magistrates court on the 19th November. I have received in todays post a " Notice of Hearing Application " telling me that the defendants ( HSBC) application for set aside order will take place on the 19th Nov. Question is do I actually have to be there for this hearing, I have already submitted a letter to the court along with a N244 telling them of my objections..

I think that if you have not been told to attend then you should attend.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D