norty25 vs HSBC - back again

Norty25
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5769 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks very much both, have copied everything I've got so will be able to crack on with the rest now, bit nervous about it all actually - I dont understand a lot of the stuff Im printing out but at least I've got till september to get my head round it all! :o

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi AGAIN!

sorry yet more questions!

Should I print out and include all of the litigation spreadsheets or just the concluded ones relevant to HSBC?

Thanks muchly :)

Hi thanks for the link it makes good sense

I'm not tooooooo panicky about it - just a bit worried about the court bit and knowing what I'm on about if they send a legal eagle.... am trying to think "if I lose I lose" as like you say it's only £80 court fee and it's better to try and lost than not try at all (am a bit peeved with my self though as HSBC did make me an offer a while back but I turned it down cause it was poxy - starting to think I should have taken it and saved some strife, hey ho!)

does anyone know off the top of their head who is it that has letters that can be used re charges from HSBC? I remember seeing it on a link somewhere to pm this person for copies but cant find it again and forgotten who it was.

cheers :)

Hi thanks for the link it makes good sense

I'm not tooooooo panicky about it - just a bit worried about the court bit and knowing what I'm on about if they send a legal eagle.... am trying to think "if I lose I lose" as like you say it's only £80 court fee and it's better to try and lost than not try at all (am a bit peeved with my self though as HSBC did make me an offer a while back but I turned it down cause it was poxy - starting to think I should have taken it and saved some strife, hey ho!)

does anyone know off the top of their head who is it that has letters that can be used re charges from HSBC? I remember seeing it on a link somewhere to pm this person for copies but cant find it again and forgotten who it was.

cheers :)

I think that was me. I have a letter which states that the charges are for administration.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

hi again, right I think I've got everything - would it be ok if I pm someone with my contents list to check I've not missed anything?

In relation to the aussie report thingy - do I need to include the whole thing??? as it's massive!

cheers, got to have everything in by 4pm on Thurs but am confident it will be done :)

cheers here's my contents:

DOCUMENTS

Description

Pages

Correspondence inc docs issued by courts

Latest Schedule Of Charges

Bank Statements

Statement of Evidence

Relevant Case Law Summary

Early Day Motion From The House Of Parliament

Aussie Report thingy (obviously I will

Write the proper title here!)

Dunlop v New Garage

UTCCR 1999

UCTA 1977

SOGA 1982

Terms & Conditions

OFT Statement Summary

BBC Commission Conclusion

Peter McNamara Transcript

Examples of charges letters from HSBC

Litigation Spreadheets of HSBC claims won

I'm still unsure on a few things though if anyone can help....

1) Do I need to include the full 50 page aussie report?

2) I'm struggling to find correct Terms and Conditions, I joined HSBC in 2001?

3) Should I still include the Peter McNamara transcript as it isn't directly related to HSBC?

Does this all look ok???? - I'm spending my lunchtime today working on the statement (would someone be kind enough to check it for me when done? sorry I know it's a big ask) then I'll be able to pop over to the court tomoz afternoon and hand deliver - DG's will have to go in the post as am not up for a trek to brum!

Have a strogn feeling DG will apply for a stay until test case over but want to get my docs in anyway just in case they dont.

thanks everyone!

norty

Thanks very much - any idea on this barrage of questions i've posted - sorry i know Im asking for a lot of help at the min but the everything has to be in by 4pm tommorrow so it's panic stations!

1) Do I need to include the full 50 page aussie report?

2) I'm struggling to find correct Terms and Conditions, I joined HSBC in 2001?

3) Should I still include the Peter McNamara transcript as it isn't directly related to HSBC?

also does my index look ok?

thanks so much!

CAG One

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/17065-application-removal-stay-updated.html

Some background to OFT & Stays and PenaltyCharge one

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/108430-stays-info-guidance.html

Good luck and please post what happens. I am interested to know as my case is on 24 Aug 07

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

just to keep you all posted as expected I have received a stay from the court pending the outcome of the test case.

Think I'm gonna just wait and see what happens.

Thanks for all your help in getting this far, fingers crossed for everyone! x

• 8 months later...