Information on Cabot

pmhcfc
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4706 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey, guess what...As from today Cabot will now have all their paperwork in order - and if they don't, then there's no excuse...

FSN: Debt purchasers improve customer service with enterprise content management solution from The Content Group

Come on guys, we're not working hard enough. The lovely BB says Cabot are only 'stretched to the limit' ... Another couple of hundred letters a week might tip them over the edge ;-) :D

Bernie Burdett, IT Director at Cabot Financial, comments, “We recognised the need for an automated document management system (about time and all) as staff resources were being stretched to the limit and customer documentation was not being dealt with efficiently enough (No sh*t). Since the majority of the correspondence we receive is in paper format, which takes more time to handle (good to know, we'll lay off the Emails then), it was vital to us that we found a better way of managing the information (let's see if it works shall we).

Just hate every DCA out there

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking of Berni,

Here's a forum she likes to visit every now and again Call Centre Discussion, Information, Articles and Development Tips - CallCentreVoice

And here's a bit of one of her previous posts..

Cabot pride themselves on being compliant, ethical and caring whether we are dealing with our customers or our staff. We don't use technology for technologies sake however if there is a different way of doing things we are not afraid to try them out....

...We have a young workforce here who are recorded every day when on the phone and don't see this as a big deal. These recording will of course be available to them via our online HR system as are any of the calls they currently make or take.

...We have a young workforce here who are recorded every day when on the phone and don't see this as a big deal. These recording will of course be available to them via our online HR system as are any of the calls they currently make or take.

So there's no good reason why recordings or full transcripts of phone calls wouldn't be available in a Subject Access Request.

• Haha 1

• Barclays: WON!!! It took four months but was totally worth it!
  • Cabot: I'm still waiting for an enforcable agreement, more than a year after requesting it. Go on, Uncle Ken, take me to court if you dare. You know you want to!
  • Elephant.co.uk: VICTORY - they admitted there was no debt!
  • Ashbourne Management (gym membership): Finally got my default removed and out-of-court settlement; I'm not finished with them yet!

<--- If I've been helpful please remember the scales ;)

So there's no good reason why recordings or full transcripts of phone calls wouldn't be available in a Subject Access Request.

The general correspondence to DCA's has been to get them to supply a copy of the Original agreement which 99% of them do not have. This has enabled people to challenge the fact that the DCA had the right to chase them in the first place. It has not been traditional to ask for or send a Subject Access Request under the Data Protection Act and this has been saved for the Original Creditor, mainly because of their charges and calculating, getting copy statements and reclaiming their charges.

However, the more and more we uncover about the DCA's and their scurrilous ways I believe it to be even more important to get the Subject Access Request out to them so that the details, as you rightly point out, of these telephone conversations. I personally have been told by Wescot staff on a Saturday morning that a bailiff would be sent around on Monday if I didn't pay there and then over the telephone. Fortunately I knew that was illegal and impossible without a County court Judgement, but how many do? If I had recorded that conversation at the time I would have thrown the book at him. His Director had a few words with him after I'd finished complaining though.

I would second your advice, I would suggest getting the S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) off to both Original Creditor and the DCA along with one to the Credit Reference Bureau too. It may cost you £10 a time and deliver a few hundred sheets of paper, but believe me there will be all the ammunition you require to slam these dca's behind bars where many of them belong.

OK, I got bored waiting for Sarah (women eh? lol)

Here's a list of all the UK companies I know are associated with Cabot Financial. There could be more but this is what I have for now...(oh by the way, some of these aren't active at present, they are in Red)

Cabot Financial Ltd

Cabot Financial (Group) Ltd

Cabot Financial (Europe) Ltd

Cabot Financial (International) Ltd

Cabot Financial (UK) Ltd

Cabot Financial Debt Recovery Services Ltd.

Cabot Financial Holdings Ltd

Cabot Financial Holdings (Group) Ltd

Cabot Consumer Services Ltd

Cabot Capital Ltd

Kings Hill (No.1) Ltd

Kings Hill (No.2) Ltd

Kings Hill (No.3) Ltd

Kings Hill (No.4) Ltd

Kings Hill Capital Ltd.

Morley Ltd

Morley Funding Ltd

Financial Investigations & Recovories (Europe) Ltd

The Message Service Ltd

OOppps - I forgot these other two:-

Kelly Systems Ltd

Legal and Debt Management Services

Crappy Birthday to you, Uncle Ken :D

• Cabot: I'm still waiting for an enforcable agreement, more than a year after requesting it. Go on, Uncle Ken, take me to court if you dare. You know you want to!
  • Ashbourne Management (gym membership): Finally got my default removed and out-of-court settlement; I'm not finished with them yet!

It's an abbreviation: Cabot Really 'Appy Birthday. How could you possibly think I meant anything else? :p

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,

Happy Birthday tooo you

Happy Birthday dear Kenny,

Happy birthday toooo YOOOUUU

Happy Birthday Mr Maynard from all your friends in

The CABOT FAN CLUB

:D :D :D :D :D

Heres hoping the man gets what he deserves for his Birthday!!

Happy Birthday to you!!

I recall one of Nick Faldo's girlfriends taking a golf club to his Ferrari (or whatever). Did a lot of damage. Nine iron I think. Have to say a three would give you a really good swing at your target.

Oh do have a happy birthday Maynard. God that choked me to write it.:evil:

Makes you roll doesn't it....?

West Malling-based Cabot Financial (Europe) triumphed in The Badenoch & Clark Business of the Year Award, also taking The City & Guilds Employer of the Year Award. Describing the judges’ reasons for choosing Cabot Financial, Charlotte Butterfield, senior manager, Badenoch & Clark said: “It has demonstrated excellent growth and success during the past year and has strong growth predictions for the year ahead. On top of this, a huge emphasis is placed on quality of service, treating customers as customers and not as debtors.”

Email: [email protected]

Visit: CMP Information - Home