Information on Cabot

pmhcfc
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4680 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
You know what I would really love to know? Which company pays their wages. And who is named on their contacts of employment.

A certain "team leader Cabot Financial" mentioned in a previous post started work in my company a little while ago:cool:. This could be very very useful especially if she keeps in touch with her old mates. Keep y'all posted.

"Why CCJ when you can CCA!"

A certain "team leader Cabot Financial" mentioned in a previous post started work in my company a little while ago:cool:. This could be very very useful especially if she keeps in touch with her old mates. Keep y'all posted.

Very interesting!!!

Keep us all informed!

Very good. Huge differences in culture like Romania perhaps, Chechnya or possibly Uzbeckistan? I think they may find some peoples are not as restrained in their dealings as we Brits. Excellent

Bloody hell, I get up at some unearthly time in the morning to mosey about the forum and this is the first time I have ever found this thread on Cabot and it's already 80 odd posts long :o Why didn't someone tell me? Am I being excluded from the Fan Club? :evil: Are you open to donations - Can I play too? :D Wahoooo! here I come :D :D

Bloody hell, I get up at some unearthly time in the morning to mosey about the forum and this is the first time I have ever found this thread on Cabot and it's already 80 odd posts long :o Why didn't someone tell me? Am I being excluded from the Fan Club? :evil: Are you open to donations - Can I play too? :D Wahoooo! here I come :D :D

I think I started this thread in February lol - Keep up man, there's some useful stuff on here :-D and, er... that'll be 90 posts long

Just hate every DCA out there

Cabot's 'Spanish' company

Debt recovery with quality and commitment

Oh come on you're boring me - lets post something useful shall we? All this professionalism is getting to me. Once signor Maynard is out there its gonna go belly up anyway.

What shall we put? a few sales agreements perhaps, an Irish MBNA DOA? A few blogs of their staff - a few names perhaps - lets spice it up a bit... who's next?

What about the fact that the Debt Buyers and Sellers Group have a member who never buy or sell debt amongst them :o - who? Cabot Financial (Europe) Ltd and who is the chief exec at DBSG at present ? Ah, Kenny Maynard himself..credit controller extrordinaire. :D

http://www.helenrollason.org.uk/Heals_Newletter_Summer_07.pdf

Page 5 - It's our KM without a tie -- Wow, Cabot actually doing something for charity? Well, not really...It's the staff who buy the raffle tickets..Typical, the staff do all the work and KM gets the pics and the credit for it.

KM (?) says (and I quote) : "An ethical and responsible approach is the bedrock of Cabot Financial's culture" ... yeah, right-o Ken

Here's another recent snippet from Cabot, once again they bang on about ethical collections:

Cabot Financial is the pioneer and market leader in consumer debt purchase in the UK. Formed in 1998, we currently own more than 1.6m customer accounts, with a cumulative face value in excess of £3.2bn and listed as No.38 in The Sunday Times Deloitte special report on Britain’s Top 100 performing privately owned companies (Feb 07).

Cabot’s continuous development and expansion has resulted in established strong, long-term relationships with the major UK and European lenders. Our mission is to maintain and continually improve our position, sustaining excellence through ethical collections and focussing our people to achieve their personal best.

Providing the highest standards of service, integrity and expertise makes it easy for originators to work with Cabot as the partner of choice.

Two things here pmhcfc, First is I owe the man an apology - I almost can't bring myself to do it, but being the principled old dear I am - here it comes:

1st) Mr Maynard I said you never give to Charity cos it says so in your accounts that £0 went to charity. So I take it back, Helen Rollason was a great gal. Good to see you doing some good for once. There's a few debt counselling charities that could also do with some, but I take this as a good start.

2nd) Why the feck do you have to spoil it by promoting the low life company Cabot is by using this photocall to promote Cabot, its expansion and all the dross and misery your company generates for the 'customers' by making it sound glamorous and like it's a useful company like manufacturing that is expanding and doing something for the community? Don't you see stress is the biggest cause of Cancer this country has and Cabot are causing more stress and misery than any other dca out there?

Two things here pmhcfc, First is I owe the man an apology - I almost can't bring myself to do it, but being the principled old dear I am - here it comes:

1st) Mr Maynard I said you never give to Charity cos it says so in your accounts that £0 went to charity. So I take it back, Helen Rollason was a great gal. Good to see you doing some good for once. There's a few debt counselling charities that could also do with some, but I take this as a good start.

Not sure if they actually give anything themselves Andrew..The report says that the money is raised by STAFF buying raffle tickets etc. And a staff member's husband running the marathon, donations are from STAFF, family and friends. Also, money is raised through the Xmas raffle..Tickets bought by STAFF. I've worked for companies a lot bigger than Cabot and the Xmas raffle prizes are normally donated by other companies and local business. But you're right that Helen was a great gal.

And, as a footnote, not that I'm suspicious of the antics of Cabot, but it's a strange coincidence that the guy who ran the marathon is the husband of the lady who was nominated (working for Cabot) for a Business of the Year award 2007...Of course it has nothing to do with earning Brownie Points for the said member of staff who was up for the award...

1st (observation)Reading between the lines it's the staff who raise the cash - the guy in the picture ran the London Marathon and was sposnored by various folk. It's hardly a slice of the company profits.

2nd (observation) yes it is a bit rich isn't it? Whatever way Maynard and crew like to wrap it up they bring misery to their fellow man. Giving a bit of cash to the odd charity isn't going to alter that fact. End of story.

1st (observation)Reading between the lines it's the staff who raise the cash - the guy in the picture ran the London Marathon and was sposnored by various folk. It's hardly a slice of the company profits.

2nd (observation) yes it is a bit rich isn't it? Whatever way Maynard and crew like to wrap it up they bring misery to their fellow man. Giving a bit of cash to the odd charity isn't going to alter that fact. End of story.

I say vulture!! the man is a vulture - end of story - bet he can't even spell ethical - let alone do ethical trade?

Unless of course the "ethical" part of his business is the recycling of paper? Me wonders if that's where all our CCA's went - he recycled them into RAFFLE TICKETS FOR HIS STAFF TO WORK HARD SELLING - SO HE CAN STAND SMILING AND CLAIM HE RUNS AND ETHICAL BUSINESS? ;) Maybe that's the answer?:D