Information on Cabot

pmhcfc
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4718 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks RHia, but this next bit of info is even more ???? Well you decide.. This guy was also a director on Cabot's board..He was there the same time as Glen Crawford* was..It's true...Check this guy out (I note no testimonials from Ken though) >> Bill Bartman's Billionaire Secrets to Success Seminars

* Glen Crawford was actually on the Cabot (Europe's) board before Ken was.

Geez!!! you been busy today!!!:-D

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent pm...Where are you getting this stuff from?

Are you meeting our own Deepthroat in the shadows of basement car park at Cabot Towers? We all know what happened at Watergate, don't we?

Oh yikes, keep forgetting, they don't have any towers and they haven't got a basement car park.

A I wonder why SAV have Adam Greaves on their board...I wonder if Richard Langstaff knew him from somewhere ..Hmmm, A Mr Adam Greaves was involved in these two bits of business >>

Crawford, Glen

Management Buyout of Cabot Financial Holdings

Counsel to management in the $182 million management buyout, backed by Vision Capital and Barclays Private Equity Limited, of Cabot Financial Holding Limited from CS Structured Credit Fund Limited.

Crawford, Glen and Maynard, Ken

Management Buyout

$491 million buyout of Cabot Financial Holdings Group Limited by Nikko Principal Investments Limited from Barclays Private Equity.

Just hate every DCA out there

Now bear in mind that those bits of business were carried out after Mr Greaves was elected onto SAV's board. So I doubt that there was any ill feeling between Langstaff and Cabot Financial.

Just hate every DCA out there

Think we headed them off at the pass. But Deepthroat seems to have the lowdown...

pm - my PM box is empty now...popular over last 24 hours. (I couldn't possibly comment).8)

Wined and dined? I bet that means we'd have mucked out t'old grey mare, then redistributed dung from the yard to yon rose beds, followed by a cheese sandwich and a yard of ale.

Hugh Grant's got nothing on you....:p

Well, seems MIB have been visiting the "t'other" site. Fishing expedition? Dunno. But they've left their little e-footprints all over the place, so I've traced them back to their servers. Just as well I'm not an evil hacker, isn't it? Silly people.

Mind you, I think I'll need to change the password to MY server. Just in case THEY are evil little hackers. Might be worth my while doing it every day.

Arrrhhha hah ha ha, I just put WILLEM WELLINGHOFF into Google Images (by mistake instead of normal Google).

The first result says it all

• Barclays: WON!!! It took four months but was totally worth it!
  • Cabot: I'm still waiting for an enforcable agreement, more than a year after requesting it. Go on, Uncle Ken, take me to court if you dare. You know you want to!
  • Elephant.co.uk: VICTORY - they admitted there was no debt!
  • Ashbourne Management (gym membership): Finally got my default removed and out-of-court settlement; I'm not finished with them yet!

<--- If I've been helpful please remember the scales ;)