pinkduchess v HSBC

pinkduchess
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5092 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think Freaky has been back to the sanatorium... he must be sane (ish) cuz they let him out again care in the community lol

I have the paperwork to prove I am sane!:D

good night Snow White

Is that what it says on that spanish thing? It could have said anything!:shock: should have checked it first:oops: What does it say then PD?

snow Freaky and the seven sheep :o

Only seven? I suppose I could manage with 1 a day!!:)

he wont like the white plastic chair lol

It is rather common! :)

where do you get these, freaky? i love the mirror, mirror on the wall en espanol. my spanish is limited to an old mexican saying i learned in spanish 101 way back when...

en boca cerrada, no entran moscas.

and of course "mi casa, su casa" but i didn't want all you guys turning up in hull and expecting tequila sunrises and margeritas!

th_FIfilmaycaramba.gif Freaky's gone Spanish ...... :o

It was hard enough to understand him when he spoke English! LOL :grin:FIfilmaycaramba.gif

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

Hi individuos. Cómo está cada uno hoy. ¡Extraño, me sorprenden en cómo es bilingüe eres!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Look in the mirror and you'll find out, PD! ;) x

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

¡¡bueno afternnon mis amigos virtuales!!

¿usted es el fairest uno de todos freaky? :D

No adularlo demasiado. Irá solamente derecho a su cabeza.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Oh,Dear ! My Spanish is not that good PD :o

youve braved to come online while im here i see

That's not bravery, it's stupidity................ :rolleyes: However I am wearing a crash helmet! (Laffin). I know, it might not my the head that you go for..........:D :D

PS I see what you mean now about 'trasnochedora momentos'.... Ahem!:)

Nemo me impune lacessit