Anybody come across LDK Security?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4276 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Colleague has today posted letters to Lidl Head Office and to the Parking company, but to add insult to injury.........

She got a bank statement online today and was shocked to find that instead of taking the amount of £50 from her card (the amount she is demanding be returned to her for the above reasons) they have actually taken the full £100 in two amounts of £50 :mad:

This really takes the biscuit and surely adds theft to the list of offences? She is going to take it up with the bank in the first instance but doubts that they will do anything but suggests that she contacts the company concerned. Is this a known ruse, a 'mistake' on their part or something more sinister? She doesn't really want to get into a discussion over the phone, but neither does she want them to have the money for too long either!

Scandalous!

That is why no one should give their debit card number, if anyone wants it I send them a cheque

Hi.

If i have admitted to being the driver in an appeal, do they have a case?

or should i just ignore any other correspondance?

Thanks

Hi,

It's generally not advisable to admit being the driver in any case involving a private parking company, however they still don't have any concrete case against you since their actual losses are nothing compared to what they will actually hassle you for.

Even if you have admitted being the driver, it's extremely unlikely they would take a punt against you in court. They generally don't do court at all, it's not worth their while.

For example, if a car park charged £100 per hour and you parked there for 1 hour and paid nothing, you would technically owe them £100.

On the other hand, if it's a free car park with an hour's "allowance" and you stayed for an hour and seven minutes they can't magic an amount out of thin air, as this is clearly a fine/penalty which they cannot issue.

If you have admitted being the driver, don't sweat it. Just ignore any future correspondence from them. If they do submit court papers, don't do anything, come back on here for advice first.

• 4 weeks later...

If anyone needs further evidence that LDK are a bunch of cowboys, check the address of their debt recovery agency EDRS (which has already been established has the same owners as LDK). 2 Woodberry Grove is a house not an office block, and the first floor is also registered address of MAM trading Ltd, Sex Toy Shippers. Check out www dot sextoyshippers dot com at your own risk :!:

As previously posted above LDK and EDRS actually operate from exactly the same offices in Milton Keynes - Unit W3, MK Two Business Centre, 1 Barton Road, Milton Keynes, MK2 3HU. It is possible to speak to people who represent themselves to be managers from either company on either phone lines. In other words you can speak to a member of staff from EDRS on the LDK number and vice versa.

Both companies share the same shareholders - Messrs Mupungu and Gotosa. To be clear - they are to all intents and purposes the same outfit. Another PPC caught a cold recently at Magistrates Court (OPC Ltd at Wolverhampton Magistrates Court to be precise) for, amongst other things, failing to tell people they were chasing for debts that the debt collectors concerned - Windsor Smythe - was their company as well.

2, Woodberry Grove, N12 (otherwise known as Winnington House) is simply a widely used accommodation address operated by A1 Company Services Ltd - a company formation agents. Other than operating as the registered office, the address has no connection with either of the above companies - you will not find any representatives of LDK or EDRS there. There is a large variety of other companies who use this address as their registered office e.g. Atize Ltd; Halpark Properties Ltd; Multi Prestige Ltd; XigXag Traders Ltd; H2Overseas Ltd; Extreme Shipping Ltd etc etc etc.

I can currently trace no Consumer Credit Act licence for EDRS to act as debt collectors (they would have to declare both their registered office and their business addresses and there is nothing shown at either of them). However, if they operate simply as a debt collector for LDK and might therefore be arguably a part of a "group" then as currently constituted, they would not need a CCA licence. The problem is that their website seems to be an open punt for other business.

• 1 month later...
I'm in the (hopefully) final stage of dealing with LDK and EDRS now.

Got a ticket back in August 2010 on private land, ignored all three letters from LDK, was then passed to EDRS services.

Ive had three from them in total, all three neglect to include my first name or initial, simply "Mr Barker" as if they are in someway trying to disassociate themselves from me in regards to me complaining about them, but still reaching me and getting me to pay the money! The first two letters were actual duplicates of each other, sent 2 weeks apart with 2 different date stamps on, saying that I need to pay them and failure to do so will lead to court action.

The third letter was received on Saturday saying that its my final warning and it must be paid within 7 days otherwise court action will commence.

After a bit of digging around when I got the first letter, I cant help but notice that their address is based in London, N12 0DR.... take a look on Google Streetview, tell me what you see at the supposed address of 2 Woodberry Grove ....... ironically, I see a car park! Number 4 Woodberry Grove is Finchley Christian Spiritualist Church, number 6 onwards are houses, and a CAR PARK where number 2 should be!

All my post from them comes stamped from Milton Keynes,

Who registered ETHICALDEBTRECOVERY.COM?

Someone called Melissa Costello....... based where? You've guessed it, Milton Keynes.

Registrant:

Ethical Debt Recovery Services Ltd

107 Portishead Drive

Tattenhoe

Milton Keynes, Bucks MK4 3FE

GB

Domain name: ETHICALDEBTRECOVERY.COM

Administrative Contact:

Costello, Melissa contact@ mkwebman.com

107 Portishead Drive

Tattenhoe

Milton Keynes, Bucks MK4 3FE

GB

+44.1908749658

Looks like someone's possibly working from their bedroom? I wonder if the have the financial clout to actually take people to court and risk losing....

Fingers crossed this is the last time I'll hear from them!

Hi I made the mistake of workin for these muppets and you don't have to pay there tickets the EDRS side of things is based in the same office as LDK securities based in milton keynes they know that there whole business is based on people's good will and they will hound the life out of you for money. The girl in charge of the debt collection is only 17 and thinks she knows the in;s and out's of everything she does NOT. I used to work in the durham area and can not beleive the way they run the business they tell you ticket cars even if your parked on the white line in a parking bay not over it but on it this is wrong i had great pleasure in tellin them to stick there job after 5 weeks i am now chasing for money and i will get it. So please remember YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY THESE TICKETS!!!!!!

Hope this helps

CHEERS

LDK OFFICE

The full address of the office is:

Unit W3

MK Two Business Centre

Water Eaton Industrial Estate

Bletchley

Milton Keynes

MK2 3HU

Edited by LDK hater
because i care

• 7 months later...

Hi there, I have received a LDK parking fine today as I was parked in a poorly marked disabled bay. The only indication of the disabled bay was a disabled on the car park space floor (which I did not see as I quickly pulled in to the parking bay) no other indication of being in a disabled bay. I do not have a disabled badged.

Should I follow the advice and not pay the fine and ignore everything?

• 2 months later...
Hi I made the mistake of workin for these muppets and you don't have to pay there tickets the EDRS side of things is based in the same office as LDK securities based in milton keynes they know that there whole business is based on people's good will and they will hound the life out of you for money. The girl in charge of the debt collection is only 17 and thinks she knows the in;s and out's of everything she does NOT. I used to work in the durham area and can not beleive the way they run the business they tell you ticket cars even if your parked on the white line in a parking bay not over it but on it this is wrong i had great pleasure in tellin them to stick there job after 5 weeks i am now chasing for money and i will get it. So please remember YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY THESE TICKETS!!!!!!

Hope this helps

CHEERS

LDK OFFICE

The full address of the office is:

Unit W3

MK Two Business Centre

Water Eaton Industrial Estate

Bletchley

Milton Keynes

MK2 3HU

Hi i know im repeating alot of what people have said butim very concerned. I cant afford to go to court or repay fees they feel they have lost if it does go to court.

However i got a ticket in January this year. My boss took the ticket to appeal on my behalf as it was at a work meeting. I purchased a ticket and assumed i had displayed it. i then got a letter saying unsucessful. Id heard people say theyd ignore them and heard nothing. I then got a letter from debt collectors to which i panicked and replied saying i had paid, i included my purchased ticket and said i vehnemously denied charges. ive then received a letter from solicitors detailing my costs and that my fine needs paying. Ive phoned the solicitors and spoke to a girl who has told me that the ticket is valid as they have images which proves the ticket was not displayed on my car dashboard, in which when ive looked at it, there is no ticket, to which im confised because i have the ticket and im sure i displayed it correctly, after all ive still got it!

Im worried because ive contacted them by both phone and letter, they have my address, contact and email. in total i have received 3 letter now and darent ignore them incase it goes to court. im 6 months pregnant and very scared of the situation as ive been told it will go to court if i dont pay. i know ill be the unlucky one who gets took to court and im both scared and worried about it. some concerete advice would be a MAJOR help. im going out of my mind woth worry!! will contacting the FOS make a difference as i know they now deal with debt collectors?? i dotn have the money to pay but if theres a good risk i could end up going to court ill have to lend the money and pay it off......i hope somebody responds asap preferably LDK hater. im also worried as its not now with LDK its with solicitors, so its fine saying to ignore LDK but what about the solicitors??? thats surely a different ball game??

Thanks in advance.

Just read the thread. It has been here for ages, has been read and added to countless times and not once has anybody gone remotely near court.

Contacting them indicates that you are willing to discuss the matter. Silence will lead to them realising that it is costing them to chase it and they will move on. Their debt collectors and solicitors are Mickey Mouse names designed to add weight to their claim and frighten you - exactly what you are feeling so turn your back and move on. You have better things to spend the money and time on!

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

Hi i know im repeating alot of what people have said butim very concerned. I cant afford to go to court or repay fees they feel they have lost if it does go to court.

Put simply, it won't go to Court. I have had 35 of these tickets and none of them have taken me to court. Also, what can they take you too court for? You have paid for a ticket, they would have to prove that by not displaying that ticket they have lost whatever amount they are claiming, they would have no chance in court and they know it.

However i got a ticket in January this year. My boss took the ticket to appeal on my behalf as it was at a work meeting.

It is well documented on ths site what a complete waste of time and money apealing to these clowns is. All it does is play to their egos.

I purchased a ticket and assumed i had displayed it. i then got a letter saying unsucessful.

No surprise to the regulars here.

Id heard people say theyd ignore them and heard nothing. I then got a letter from debt collectors to which i panicked and replied saying i had paid, i included my purchased ticket and said i vehnemously denied charges.

Don't get hung up on debt collectors, they have no powers whatsoever. People confuse them with bailiffs. A debt collector has less power than my cat. If you get a letter from my cat be very concerned!!!

ive then received a letter from solicitors detailing my costs and that my fine needs paying. Ive phoned the solicitors and spoke to a girl who has told me that the ticket is valid as they have images which proves the ticket was not displayed on my car dashboard, in which when ive looked at it, there is no ticket, to which im confised because i have the ticket and im sure i displayed it correctly, after all ive still got it!

Solicitors in this case, is some minimum wage monkey in the same office as the people who sent the ticket in the first place. The have an arrangement whereby they can use a dodgy solicitors name in return for a cut of the wedge. If they were real solicitors they would know they don't have a chance in hell with their demands.

Im worried because ive contacted them by both phone and letter, they have my address, contact and email. in total i have received 3 letter now and darent ignore them incase it goes to court.

This is exactly the effect they are hoping for, they exact way their letters and fake debt collectors and solicitors are set up, to cause the reaction you are showing. I repeat, they wont take you to court, here is a guarantee for you. If they take you to court and win, I will personally pay all your costs including any travel costs you incur and whatever the Judge orders, I promise you it will not cost you a penny. Lets hope they have the bottle to go for it.

im 6 months pregnant and very scared of the situation as ive been told it will go to court if i dont pay.

They have told me that so many times it makes me laugh!

i know ill be the unlucky one who gets took to court and im both scared and worried about it.

You have my personal guarantee above.

some concerete advice would be a MAJOR help. im going out of my mind woth worry!!

You are falling for their bluff and bluster and that is all it is. You have far more important things to worry about with your baby. Don't let these clowns put more pressure on you. I promise you will laugh about this in the future.

will contacting the FOS make a difference as i know they now deal with debt collectors??

No.

i dotn have the money to pay but if theres a good risk

There is no risk, only what your imagination is telling you, put it this way, if they really had any hope of winning in court, do you really think they would bother with, letter after letter after letter, telephone calls and emails, it would be one letter then court. THINK ABOUT IT. For the cost of a few letters some mug will pay them £70 maybe more. Going to court cost them summons issue fee, preparation, then sending someone to YOUR nearest Court, with aboslutely no chance of winning, it is just not viable.

i could end up going to court ill have to lend the money and pay it off

No you wont, I will pay it for you.

......i hope somebody responds asap preferably LDK hater. im also worried as its not now with LDK its with solicitors, so its fine saying to ignore LDK but what about the solicitors??? thats surely a different ball game??

No it's not it is all part of the bluff and you are falling for it.

Thanks in advance.

regards

• Haha 1

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

• 3 months later...

I would just like to tell everyone what kind of company LDK Sercurity are,I applied for a job as a landscaper/handyman working on lidl store sites, they offered me the job went to Milton Keynes to fill out paper work , got there and the boss Mr Kelvin Mupungu was not happy about my old paper driving licence,we agreed for me to contact them the following monday with more proof, phoned monday,tuesday,wednesday,thursday,emailed nothing no reply kept saying he is busy, friday phoned up i was told the job had been filled has cost me petrol and a letter £15, Mr Kelvin Mupungu a dissgrace and how he got the contract from lidl ,not a company to work for.