Landlady's got my deposit and.......

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6280 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

http://www.192.com/

It is really quite scary how easily you can find someone on that site!! It searches electoral roll etc.

7 years in retail customer service

Expertise in letting and rental law for 6 years

By trade - I'm an IT engineer working in the housing sector.

Please note that any posts made by myself are for information only and should not and must not be taken as correct or factual. If in doubt, consult with a solicitor or other person of equal legal standing.

Please click the star if I have helped!!

Good link, but as stated at the top they are OLD std codes. Some(probably most) are still valid, but some are no longer valid, and some are not listed(just checked my area code, and it is not there). And,some people may move with phone numbers. However, it is a good link to start with!!

7 years in retail customer service

Expertise in letting and rental law for 6 years

By trade - I'm an IT engineer working in the housing sector.

Please note that any posts made by myself are for information only and should not and must not be taken as correct or factual. If in doubt, consult with a solicitor or other person of equal legal standing.

Please click the star if I have helped!!

• 3 weeks later...

Right! a small update, located the father, 192.com my God what you can find out using it :o , sent recorded letter before action to him. This morning he phoned and was trying to be polite, and said he would be writing to me, and that his daughter was instructing a solicitor. I said great, to which he said that I would be liable for costs if I lose, Bring it on! I await his letter.