Spreadsheet with interest

bram stoker
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1876 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

can someone please help me?

I cannot download the spreadsheets, all I get is "page cannot displayed".

What am I doing wrong?!:-(

Technical problem. Sorry about this. Hope to have things sorted soon. Please email for them at [email protected] and I'll sort everything out from there starting this evening.

Please please please don't forget to state which spreadsheet you want.

Vamp. x

[

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you tell me why i'm getting two different totals,when using your interest template and the On Line Calulator.

Yours kicks out on a figure of £227.70 the interest of £21.01... pay me back £248.71 please.

And the On Line Cal it's £227.68 the interest of £23.10... pay me back £250.79 please,i know which one i would use,but we do not wish to look fools when submitting the claim.

Ron

Hi - I am new to this site and just about to start action against MBNA and First Direct. I have been reading the posts and the FAQs and am now starting to get the paperwork together to make claims.

However, I cannot open/download the spreadsheets in any format - when i try to open them from the link in the library, i get "the page cannot be displayed", when I try to save them prior to opening , I get " The site was not found, check the address and try again.

The address the link is showing is http://www.cag-images.co.uk/a/barracad/Spreadsheets/England/Complex-bank-charges-calc.xls

Is there a problem at your end or mine?

Sorry still having problems with the spreadsheet - I have tried emailing vampiress as per her previous post and got the following reply

Please note this email address is now CLOSED for spreadsheet requests

and you WILL NOT receive a response unless Vamp has specifically

requested that you contact her.

All spreadsheets are now available for immediate download in the 'Bank

Templates Library' on the Consumer Action Group Forum.

Unfortunately the links still don't work

please help as i would really like to get my money back

Quick question before I send off my prelim letter. On the spreadsheet, below name and account number etc. there is a yellow box which says "date" and "rate 8%". Do I delete the "rate 8%" bit or leave it on ?

Bit confused as we are told not to mention the 8% interest bit at this stage. If anyone can put me straight on this, I would be most grateful,

Thanks,

Sazafraz.

Sorry still having problems with the spreadsheet - I have tried emailing vampiress as per her previous post and got the following reply

Please note this email address is now CLOSED for spreadsheet requests

and you WILL NOT receive a response unless Vamp has specifically

requested that you contact her.

All spreadsheets are now available for immediate download in the 'Bank

Templates Library' on the Consumer Action Group Forum.

Unfortunately the links still don't work

please help as i would really like to get my money back

Don't worry. The auto message was set up because the links were put on the site. Now the site's links are broken we're reverting to old methods. All this is driving me mental.

I'm at work, but when I get home I'll log into the Vamp gmail and sort it all out, including amending the auto response. Luckily my daughter's away from home on holiday so I've a little more free time. Unfortunately I keep trying to fill it up with a social life. Lol. ;) Please bear with me.

[

Quick question before I send off my prelim letter. On the spreadsheet, below name and account number etc. there is a yellow box which says "date" and "rate 8%". Do I delete the "rate 8%" bit or leave it on ?

Bit confused as we are told not to mention the 8% interest bit at this stage. If anyone can put me straight on this, I would be most grateful,

Thanks,

Sazafraz.

Make a copy of your spreadsheet and delete anything that involves the 8%, including the calculations. This should just leave you with a list of charges totalling your total claim.

When it comes to raising your court claim, use your original spreadsheet that has the 8%.

Good luck. x

[

Can you tell me why i'm getting two different totals,when using your interest template and the On Line Calulator.

Yours kicks out on a figure of £227.70 the interest of £21.01... pay me back £248.71 please.

And the On Line Cal it's £227.68 the interest of £23.10... pay me back £250.79 please,i know which one i would use,but we do not wish to look fools when submitting the claim.

Ron

Ron, I'm still looking into this. I need time to play with some figures and see what's going on. I didn't create the online calculator so am not completely positive about the calculations in it, and don't yet know how to check it. I've asked another mod to help yesterday, but everyone seems pretty busy at the moment.

My gut feeling is a rounding problem as it's not a large difference, but it still seems too large a difference to me to be simply that.

I don't think you need to worry and can press on in the meantime. Thanks for pointing it out and I'll try to get it sorted as soon as I get chance.

Vamp.

[

Ron, I'm still looking into this. I need time to play with some figures and see what's going on. I didn't create the online calculator so am not completely positive about the calculations in it, and don't yet know how to check it. I've asked another mod to help yesterday, but everyone seems pretty busy at the moment.

My gut feeling is a rounding problem as it's not a large difference, but it still seems too large a difference to me to be simply that.

I don't think you need to worry and can press on in the meantime. Thanks for pointing it out and I'll try to get it sorted as soon as I get chance.

Vamp.

Cheers

Ron

Can someone please email me the England basic excel spreadsheet urgently to [email protected] thank you.

Have you tried downloading it from the Bank Templates Forum? I'm at work at the moment and out this evening, but am hoping someone else may be able to check the Vamp gmail. I'm not available tomorrow, so it may end up being Friday, unless someone else can help.

[

I am ok for now have managed to create one minus interest as I dont need to claim that yet, the download link wouldnt work for me earlier.

First Direct - £890 - Settled in full

HSBC - Letter sent requesting £1263 on 1st Sept

Ok I need a little advice here please.:D

I've totalled my interest charged & it comes to £114.55, I am aware that not all of this interest was due to the overdraft fees so I need to use the spread sheet to work out how much to claim.

This is where I need a little help please.

In columns G,H & I, I'm not sure what dates to put?

For example on my statement the interest date is 29 may 03 but it says "interest to 07 may 03" Do I use the date as shown on the statement or the date that the interest is for?

Also For column I "account balance at date of interest" do I have to look back to 07 may 03 & put the account balance for that date or the account balance on 29 may 03 when the interest was deducted?

I hope this makes sence, please help.

Thank you.

First Direct:x

Received statements

Total = £832 + £105.64 interest

14/09/06 Offer of £676 received

Ok I need a little advice here please.:D

I've totalled my interest charged & it comes to £114.55, I am aware that not all of this interest was due to the overdraft fees so I need to use the spread sheet to work out how much to claim.

This is where I need a little help please.

In columns G,H & I, I'm not sure what dates to put?

For example on my statement the interest date is 29 may 03 but it says "interest to 07 may 03" Do I use the date as shown on the statement or the date that the interest is for?

Also For column I "account balance at date of interest" do I have to look back to 07 may 03 & put the account balance for that date or the account balance on 29 may 03 when the interest was deducted?

I hope this makes sence, please help.

Thank you.

Hi,

This is all in the notes on the front sheet of the spreadsheet. The date is a very grey area, and often it's just best to use your own judgement here.

Vamp.

[

I was sent the simpel version of the Open Ofice spraedsheet, but it does'nt calcluate the proper intrest. Can you send me the advancd version fo Open Ofice please?

Can you please tell us why you think it doesn't work? If it is a few pence different to another spreadsheet then it could just be the calculation. There is no advanced Open Office version yet that I'm aware of.

[

Can anyone confirm that they are unable to download the Interest Spreadsheets.

I'm trying to download the England Simple and Advanced EXCEL spreadsheets but I keep getting This page cannot be displayed coming up.

If Vampiress is reading, have you seen my reply to your message in the A New Way Of Looking At Interest thread? It's message Number 140

Thanks

:)

Can anyone confirm that they are unable to download the Interest Spreadsheets.

I'm trying to download the England Simple and Advanced EXCEL spreadsheets but I keep getting This page cannot be displayed coming up.

If Vampiress is reading, have you seen my reply to your message in the A New Way Of Looking At Interest thread?

Thanks

:)

It appears that some people can download, and some can't. You can get them from [email protected] but please be patient. Thanks.

[

It appears that some people can download, and some can't. You can get them from [email protected] but please be patient. Thanks.

Patience is my strong point:D

I needed another simple excel one downloaded as you will notice on the sheet I've sent you there are some gaps.

Could download them the other day, but now it won't let me sad-smiley-034.gif.

Can you send me one of each please (Simple and Advanced English version) to my email address which you should be able to reply to with the email with the spreadsheet I've just sent you.

Thanks again

Can you please tell us why you think it doesn't work? If it is a few pence different to another spreadsheet then it could just be the calculation. There is no advanced Open Office version yet that I'm aware of.
Sorry, I wans't very clear. It is'nt calcluating the intrest on the overdrught. It calcluates the 8% intrest okay. Is there a spraedsheet that calcluates overdraught intrest for Open Ofice? Thanks.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1876 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks