style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5882 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This happened almost a yr ago is it still to late to do something about this, To tell you the truth i gave up,gave up hope as no one seemed to know how to deal with Drakes.These people really are above the law.I cant believe they may soon be able too enter ones property with permission from the courts .

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also the complaints from,the debt is not mine. I did ring up but got no where,I dont know which court issued,when i gave the name of the balilff was not know just hit a complete brick wall.There must be thousands of peolple with the same problem

Also the complaints from,the debt is not mine. I did ring up but got no where,I dont know which court issued,when i gave the name of the balilff was not know just hit a complete brick wall.There must be thousands of peolple with the same problem

They WANT you to give up...please don't. Take it as far as you can, and the advice to complain to everyone including the police complaints board is sound advice. Threaten to go to the press, or do that! Visit The Sun website and give them the story!

Realise the impotence of proofreading everything you write.