New Claim - Another Capital One

doo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6140 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey Doo....I see your thread hasnt had any silly comments for a few posts!!! tut! tut! :D

Morgan Stanley

**Won 31.01.07 with CCI**

Capital One

**Won 19.04.07 with CCI**

Halifax current & Joint

Verbal S.A.R 11.01.07, stats recd 18.01.07

Halifax Visa prelim sent 26.01.07. Reply 31.01.07 Filed N1 on 20.03.07 - Judgement granted, sent in the bailiffs

GE Capital

Frazercard Prelim sent with CCI 27.01.07

Burtons Prelim sent with CCI 22.01.07

RBOS Visa S.A.R sent 12.01.07

Partners JJB card (Creation) *Won* with part interest - 15.02.07

Partners LLOYDS Account S.A.R 13.12.06 - stats recd 30.01.07. Prelim sent with CCI 01.02.07

Partners BOS Mastercard Offered all charges except £12. Refused. N1 filed 20.03.07 - Judgement granted, sent in the bailiffs

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

redsonja, you are right, make note, must get court claim out of the way (serious stuff) then lighten up, I'm sure some post is winging its way to me from Mr Uddy, full of comic stuff, if he ever looses his job he can become a comedian!Tanz, Stoats indeed!

lol doo....I agree the pressure can get to you.....I think my O/H and children will be soooo glad when I have finished all my claims....problem is I then have my friends asking me to do theirs.....hopefully I will be an old hand at it by then.

Thanks Tanz....we can rely on you for our smiles!

Morgan Stanley

Capital One

Halifax current & Joint

Halifax Visa prelim sent 26.01.07. Reply 31.01.07 Filed N1 on 20.03.07 - Judgement granted, sent in the bailiffs

GE Capital

Partners LLOYDS Account S.A.R 13.12.06 - stats recd 30.01.07. Prelim sent with CCI 01.02.07

Partners BOS Mastercard Offered all charges except £12. Refused. N1 filed 20.03.07 - Judgement granted, sent in the bailiffs

You will all get the full offer believe me;) You may have to wait a bit for any remaining cheque though:mad: .

Seriously, if they hadnt offered the lot it would of been judgement day monday cos no defence was sent. They have cleared O/H's account completely and he has his full credit limit but it shows acredit refund payout on 21 feb andd still not got it:mad: Do you think I should tell the court Monday or not?

Milly X

CAPITAL ONE (O/H!): Won £1864.63 including contractual :D

GE MONEY: WON £266.00

You will all get the full offer believe me;) You may have to wait a bit for any remaining cheque though:mad: .

Seriously, if they hadnt offered the lot it would of been judgement day monday cos no defence was sent. They have cleared O/H's account completely and he has his full credit limit but it shows acredit refund payout on 21 feb andd still not got it:mad: Do you think I should tell the court Monday or not?

Milly X

if the money has been reunded in full then yes, infom the court.

redsonja, must admit work on this site is building up, am starting hubbys Cap One claim, have daughters hsbc in process and have just started claim for brother with Abbey, then he has a Cap One for me to do as well. Phew.... seems I will be here for a while.

Its amazing how many people are affected. I hope they are paying you well doo.....in vodka maybe? lol :)

Morgan Stanley

Capital One

Halifax current & Joint

GE Capital

hi there doo

just about to start my m.c.o.l. and every time l put in my details of claim go to calulate it it shows a page about cookies could you advise me what i should do/ or can you only admitt the claim when the courts are open?

sonic007, sorry can't be much help, have never used MCOL and the only cookies I know about are the nice chocolate ones you eat. Keeping posting though because someone will be able to help you.

hi there doo

just about to start my m.c.o.l. and every time l put in my details of claim go to calulate it it shows a page about cookies could you advise me what i should do/ or can you only admitt the claim when the courts are open?

THANKS THERE DOO YES THATS WHAT I THOUGHT GETTING A BIT STRESSED OUT NOW MITE NEED A COUPLE OF THEM MYSELF

sonic007, don't get stressed, I'm sure someone will help, search the threads till you find someone who has used mcol and post there. It's amazing that you do all the reading and think you are prepared but when you actually do it there are still so many questions you need to ask, good luck.

hi there doo

It might be just asking you to enable the use of cookies on your computer when using the MCOL site. Answer yes, and that might do the trick. There might be a yellow band near the top of your screen showing this.

HTH :)

Hey Bill, nice to see you around the site this evening, I have just had a pm from someone needing help with spready, not really my area as you may remember, can I get her to pm you?

Hey Bill, nice to see you around the site this evening, I have just had a pm from someone needing help with spready, not really my area as you may remember, can I get her to pm you?

I have to tell you that there is currently a dispute over the quality of my advice and opinion. Until such time that it is adequately resolved, I do not feel able to safely offer any assistance. I am so sorry.

I do hope you will understand my concern that I do not give misleading advice until I feel that I have CAG's confidence. I can only suggest you try contacting these people with regard to this:

Vampiress,

Karnevil,

Jonni2bad,

RobertXC

Please accept my apologies

Bill. :(

Sorry to hear all this Bill, I found your help to be invaluable - hope this can be resolved as I know alot of people feel the same way.

I have had a problem lately with google spready no.13 in vamps chambers, have sent pm to vamps about 4 days ago so hopefully will hear soon.

Just to keep everyone updated, I have not put my court claim in yet as I have been in discussion with cap one since monday. Apparently they have admitted that the default was put on in error and they have told me they will remove it. So have been waiting for confirmation on this - it has not as yet shown on my credit file - apparently it will be sent to credit reference agencies with next batch after 17 March, so have held back my claim so that I can omit default bit on my POC. Have tried to get something in writing or e-mail but cap one have said they will send confirmation once it is all done.

Just to keep everyone updated, I have not put my court claim in yet as I have been in discussion with cap one since monday. Apparently they have admitted that the default was put on in error and they have told me they will remove it. So have been waiting for confirmation on this - it has not as yet shown on my credit file - apparently it will be sent to credit reference agencies with next batch after 17 March, so have held back my claim so that I can omit default bit on my POC. Have tried to get something in writing or e-mail but cap one have said they will send confirmation once it is all done.

Doo have you any way of proving that this mistake by capital one has caused you damage to your credit history and more importantly did it cause you problems when obtaining a loan or other credit?

Just thinking if it would be possible to claim for some sort of damages in some way. See what J2B thinks as I would think you had a good case for this if you could prove it. Wouldn't it be good it you had applied for a high street loan and were refused, then, in a state of financial hardship (like I have done in the past) you had to go to somewhere with rip off rate such as (Un)Welcome Finance which meant you had got into further debt.

See where I am going with this??

Just a thought

Tanz

• Haha 1

I see where you are going with this Tanz and have been thinking the same thing, I honestly think it is unacceptable - unfortunately I have not applied for any new loans, credits or mortgage and quite honestly do not want to stretch out the length of my claim. I will be happy if I can get paid out in full including CCI, which I now feel will be some sort of compensation. The default would have obviously been damaging to any credit I would have applied for - 6 years is a long time. Jonni2bad has suggested that I wait for this to be sorted - this Monday I will have given them 7 days, I think 14 days is quite long enough and hopefully will be sorted by then, thanks so much for your input and support.

You are right Tanz they do make you angry and I think as customers we too readily accept their actions and assume they are right - well before CAG came to force - I feel this site has helped redress the balance.

I am just fed up that I have to put a hold on my court claim, by the way have received another standard letter, same offer as before, last offer blah blah blah standard letter. They make me mad:mad:

• 2 weeks later...

Update - Cap One agreed to remove the default entry on my credit file, I just queried some facts and they offered:eek: . Anyway this has now been done but they have still left negative information on entry which they say will be removed once my new account is opened and the balance transferred, we will see. Have sent letter to them stating what they have told me verbally just to lay paper trial.

Also they did a full credit search on me with no permission or signed application, CRA told me they should remove this, so sent another letter to effect. Then I received a letter from them 'please find attached copy of your CCA agreement' only it wasn't there lol, another letter on its way to them. Honestly in 2 days I have sent 4 letters. Anyway court claim will now be filed.

• Haha 1

good luck Doo, seems like you're finally getting there

"Banks are people that will lend you an umbrella when it's sunny, but demand it back the minute it starts raining"

Brad v Halifax

22/08/06 - Preliminary Letter sent requesting full repayment of charges

06/09/06 - LBA sent to bank