Itsme VS Welcome Finance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5482 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello Mich,

I am waiting for the amended defence from Welcome (it should be by 7th of Aug), tha i will file my AQ again.... I think i would have a hearing in Sept:))) Quet long time since i sent my first letter to WF.

Carinas is preparing to be a bride in Aug( i think):)))

regards,

Itsme

Carphone Warehouse WON £195.00

Welcome Finance in Court. N244 accepted.

Barclaycard WON with contractual, PPI and charges for time spent and letters sent

Halifax solo, switch, Credit Classic, Halifax one Itsme Vs Halifax 2 accounts

Creation Finance Prelim received offer of £79.88.... Itsme VS Creation Finance

Vodafone overcharged Vodafon.. anything that could be done?

U know where the scales r:)))))

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya Itsme, Glad to see you still sticking it out like myself..lol

Its been a long hard struggle so far.. But we will get there in the end..

Ian

x

Lloyds TSB -PPI - Full refund . 05/09/06 :D:p (As Seen on TV) :p

Halifax settled in Full.. :D 22/09/06

TSB First Claim SETTLED IN FULL 19/10/06 :D

Second Claim to Lloyds TSB - Settled in Full

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

If my post has helped you, please click the scales! :grin:

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.

What was the reason for changing your claim details Itsme?

Hello Tanz,

Iitially i had filed an N1 with 20 sections: very large and detailed but it was only about claiming PPI back. I had received very basic defence and a conterclaim for £500. Than i found Consumer agreement or aplication form thread and met Ink, DaveFireworker, Zubo and BIll-k. Ink straight away pointed that my agreement is not properly executed as it doesn't have a total amount of loan and Dave pointed that the APR- is an extortionate credit bargian( CCA). Ink took over and created N244 with updated POC. Initial speady that i got from Vamp is amended by Ink and Bill-K as i have now 3 points of claim: PPI or PPI and extortionate APR applied to the account or PPI, ext APR and not properly executed agreement...BIll is kindly finishing spreadsheet that includes these 3 ways of claim.

You can ask Ink, in the thread( not in this one):))) she can explan you more clearly, as my written english is not very good on the paper:rolleyes: ....

As Ian, said in his thread, that CAG is watched by banks...etc and i am not going to give more info that WF already knows, but you are more than welcome to PM or use privite facilities on the OTHER thread:))

xx

Barclaycard WON with contractual, PPI and charges for time spent and letters sent

MY DEAR DEAR DEAR Ian,

I hope you are well as well.... I do miss you on the site, but understand that you are very busy and your claim is the largest that this site ever had.... I always watch your replys but as well busy enough with all my worries etc...

I am wishing you all the best with your claim and believe you have everything to win it.

Sending you a warmest hug ever:)))))

xx

hi all

Hope you are all well tried to scan my agreement but unable to read it so i thought id type it up ok:

AGREEMENT FOR GOODS AGREEMENT FOR INSURANCE

total cash price of goods £5430.00 PPI £1628.84

less deposit £1000.00 Mechanical breakdown £600.00

total deducted £1000.00 emergency recovery £0.00

amount of credit £4430.00 shortfall insurance £300.00

acceptance fee £150.00 total premiuems £2528.84

finance charge £3846.88 finance charge £2124.28

total charges £3996.88 total amount payable £4653.12

total amount payable £9426.88

APR 42.7%

Amount payable each month £175.56 + £96.94= 272.50 for 48 months

termination if you have paid at least this amount

£4713.44

Repossession your rights

£3142.29

we may not take back the goods unles we get a court order. If we do take them without your consent or a court order you have the right to get back all the money back you have paid under the agreement.

Tanz, did you complan to FSA?

still waiting for hearing date, also, passed all my stuff to Information Commissioners Office since their agreement is unenforceable, the interest is wrong, the MIG, PPI is unlawful, the dates are wrong and in Breach of CCA 1974. whatever comes up first will be interesting, the Court date, the decision from the Information Commissioners Office, or both!

looks like it could be October before listed :(

thinking that I might as well challenge the whole agreement then but this might take what they owe me over 5K, so not small claims, I am challenging the default but have also disovered they have put a charge of my title deeds, how can I challenge this based on the fact that the charges and interest are wrong and default??:sad:

any advice appreciated :)

'rise like lions after slumber, in unvanquishable number, shake your chains to the earth like dew, which in sleep had fall'n on you, ye are many, they are few.' Percy Byshse Shelly 1819

Hello Tanz,

Iitially i had filed an N1 with 20 sections: very large and detailed but it was only about claiming PPI back. I had received very basic defence and a conterclaim for £500. Than i found Consumer agreement or aplication form thread and met Ink, DaveFireworker, Zubo and BIll-k. Ink straight away pointed that my agreement is not properly executed as it doesn't have a total amount of loan and Dave pointed that the APR- is an extortionate credit bargian( CCA). Ink took over and created N244 with updated POC. Initial speady that i got from Vamp is amended by Ink and Bill-K as i have now 3 points of claim: PPI or PPI and extortionate APR applied to the account or PPI, ext APR and not properly executed agreement...BIll is kindly finishing spreadsheet that includes these 3 ways of claim.

You can ask Ink, in the thread( not in this one))) she can explan you more clearly, as my written english is not very good on the paper ....

As Ian, said in his thread, that CAG is watched by banks...etc and i am not going to give more info that WF already knows, but you are more than welcome to PM or use privite facilities on the OTHER thread)

xx

Hiya itsme,

Well I never, Is this not a truely great site, all those experts that tell you what you did not know and its all to our benefit.

I am jumping up and down for you with joy.:D :D :D

Excellent,, just goes to show if you don't know ask

and as for those spies:p :p

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Hi Itsme, Maybelline, Hellhas and others, just popped back to see how you are all doing.

Itsme, sorry to hear things are dragging, you sounded so down in your message, hope you are feeling better now. At least your case will continue, not like the poor claimants for bank charges. (That's why I am posting so late, have been reading all the threads here and on moneysavingexpert!)

Will keep popping back for updates, hang in there my lovelies :)

Gracias a la vida - Thanks to life

hi Itsme,

Jus thought i'd better drop you a quickie. Sorry i haven't been around, been organising the wedding, its this weekend :eek: Only a month to go until my court date, still nothing from Welcome although Tamadus is sure they will make an offer before court, i think they will hang on.

hope your feeling a bit more cheerful about it now? do you have another date yet?

C x

£914.00 unfair bank charges recovered from NatWest after 1st letter :)

£255.00 unfair bank charges recovered from RBS after 1st letter :)

Welcome Finance cannot supply original agreement, N1 issued for charges, PPI & interest total over £3k :cool:

Woolwich 2 defaults removed, 1 ccj removed. My credit file is now clean :D

hello all, hope is going well, reidnet?

'rise like lions after slumber, in unvanquishable number, shake your chains to the earth like dew, which in sleep had fall'n on you, ye are many, they are few.' Percy Byshse Shelly 1819

Hello Itsme,

I have just had to retrieve your thread from page 2.:o Not seen you about for a bit,:confused: I hope all is well with you.:grin:

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Hi All hope you are well just thought i'd give you a quick update, last week i contacted my solicitor who advised me to report Welcome to the fsa as they had failed to contact me within the 5 days even though i had given them 14 they still did not respond. i contacted Welcome as i wasnt able to speak to Ian Orill but the call operator said she would send him an email, i advised her that i would be contacting the fsa. In 2 hours! a lady named Angela called me and advised me that she would be responding to my concerns but not until Thursday and she would not be acknowledging me as i did not sign the agreement (take my money though) but will send correspondence to my brother. This was last week still no letter i was giving them some grace because of the strike. but no more, I rang the fsa anyway they said i have to contact the Financial Omsbudsman which i did and they advised me to complete the claim form which i have done. Just waiting for my brother to sign it so i can send it off.

hey mich7k, good luck with FOS, hope you get your money back, keep us posted!

Hey Guys,

No, i am still here:))) Spent some time doing nothing as feel had enough of those replys from banks....moving slowly but still moving...

Now, i have received amended defence from Welcome...Good, but not good enough:))) AQ has to be submited by 28th of Augest. Now, going to have that cup of tea( took me some time to read the defence)

Hope you are all fine.

Mich, Vamp is not helping anybody anymore and closed her chambers so, only one person can help with spready is Bill-K...

Regards,

Maria

Hey Guys,

No, i am still here)) Spent some time doing nothing as feel had enough of those replys from banks....moving slowly but still moving...

Now, i have received amended defence from Welcome...Good, but not good enough)) AQ has to be submited by 28th of Augest. Now, going to have that cup of tea( took me some time to read the defence)

Hope you are all fine.

Mich, Vamp is not helping anybody anymore and closed her chambers so, only one person can help with spready is Bill-K...

Regards,

Maria

Hiya Itsme,

So glad to hear from you:-D Thought you had done a vanishing act as many on this site have done:eek:

You sound a bit fed up:-? , can always pm me if you feel you need to off-load:-D

Keep your chin up:-D

Hey Hell,

I am reading some info that Ink have posted. Very intresting and soooo new to me...WF admitted that the agreement is not properly executed in their defence...but as i am claiming whole amount of loan back, loads of work has to be done... It's hard for me because of being foreigh...using merriam webster site alot now:)))))))))))))))

Pamela knows soo much!!! Once again i can't believe my luck to meet so many intelligent and knowledgeable people like Pamela, yourself, Ian, Dave...and many others...May...Carina...( how is Ian BTW????)

xxx

does anyone have a contact name, higher level, CEO or someone for WF?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Guys,

Hope you are all well..

Just a quick update: Pamela and others finished my Reply to Defence which looks sssssssssooooooo good. Pamela is very intelligent and knowledgeable, and without her my initial claim would be a total falier.

It was such a hard work, but i am very greatfull to Pamela and team for completing it. As it was such a great team work.

So much research had been done. Unfortunately, i can't post it here...

Good luck:))

Kind regards,

Itsme

Hello Guys,

Hope you are all well..

Just a quick update: Pamela and others finished my Reply to Defence which looks sssssssssooooooo good. Pamela is very intelligent and knowledgeable, and without her my initial claim would be a total falier.

It was such a hard work, but i am very greatfull to Pamela and team for completing it. As it was such a great team work.

So much research had been done. Unfortunately, i can't post it here...

If anybody wants to see it just PM with your email address and i'll be more than happy to assist you with all info.

Good luck:))

Kind regards,

Itsme

Hello Itsme, This so weird, just thinking about you and wondering how you are and there you are:D

I am so happy for you that things are now moving on with your case. I know pam is excellent and so helpful and knowledgeable and it is a sad day when she leaft cag:? :evil:

Anyway I might take you up on your offer:D

Take care and so glad to see you post, I feel sometimes I am on my own. Ian is well and was posting his great wisdom last night, so that was good:D l

HeY Hell,

I am sooooo happy..Pamela is more than just brilliant...I was..reading..and reading and reading...everything she wrote is so important...

I was printing the pages of the thread and reading at work, on the train, back home...Pamela managed to involve so many people, i would never get so much help on my own: Such a great team...

Have a look..

xx

Hiya Itsme,

Just like Hellhasnofury I was thinking about you the other night too, Glad to see things are moving on for you. Yeah I did sort of go Missing for a few weeks..lol Longish story but Im back now and still fighting..Well December will be here soon, so hopefully get GE sorted out.

I will take up your offer too and will PM email addy (you should have it already..lol ;) , but will PM it again)

Take Care

and Good Luck

Ian

x

Lloyds TSB -PPI - Full refund . 05/09/06 :D:p (As Seen on TV) :p

Halifax settled in Full.. :D 22/09/06

TSB First Claim SETTLED IN FULL 19/10/06 :D

Second Claim to Lloyds TSB - Settled in Full

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

If my post has helped you, please click the scales! :grin:

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.

Hi All,

I've read most of this long thread and had to ask you, as my heads baffled. Can I reclaim from a loan that I took out with Welcome Finance on 29th Jan 2001?

I don't have a Scanner so here's teh details:

Optional PPI 213.93

Fee 65.00

Amount Cash Advance 1000.00

130.00 (I think is cost of 3 Units Healthcare)

Total Repayable 1408.93

Monthly Payment 106.82

APR 61.5

Monthly interest rate 3.5

Estimated repayment period 18 months

No total amount anywhere but it equals bout £1900 which was repaid.

On the Terms/Conditions for PPI it doesn't state anywhere that I'd have 30 days to cancel the policy.

Have I chance of reclaiming.

Looking forward for your responses,

Dave