Mass complaint ;Add your name here if a dca has acted incorrectly with your account.

MARTIN3030
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4086 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A company called Fresh Start who I have never had any dealings with constantly calling me at work, despite me asking (and then telling) them several times to remove my details from their register. When I say I will complain they hang up.

LCS (Leeds) constantly sending me POSTCARDS stating that their representative will call at my home, despite an agreement being in place and I havent deviated from it.

Halifax bank who are charging my son an extortionate £5 a day interest for going over his overdraft, which incidently went over his overdraft due to their own charges ! Despite requesting the account and charges be frozen they have ignored his letters and still keep piling on the charges.

If anyone can shed any light on where to go or advice on what to do about any of the above (aside the mass complaint) Id be most grateful : )

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOWELL AND MACKENZIE HALL MADE OVER 2O SEARCHES ON EQUFAX WITH OUT

AUTHORITY.

kEEP THIS GOING LETS HOPE SOME ONE WILL ACTUALLY TAKE NOTICE.:madgrin:

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Good evening,

I can help you out with LCS they are not a firm of Solicitors, the Solicitor who 'uses' this name is a Mr R. Marr, and he is stated to be 'an employee of 1st Credit (Finance) Ltd.

A report to the SRA would stop Mr Marr in his tracks and a report to the OFT will do wonders - 1st Credit already on restrictions with OFT!

What a load of of hapless clowns.....

Best wishes to all as always

Dougal

Name & Registered Office:

FRESH START FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT LTD

SALE POINT 126-150

WASHWAY ROAD

SALE

M33 6AG

Company No. 05437838

spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gif Status: Active

Date of Incorporation: 27/04/2005

Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Company Type: Private Limited Company

Nature of Business (SIC(03)):

6523 - Other financial intermediation

Accounting Reference Date: 30/06

Last Accounts Made Up To: 30/06/2010 (FULL)

Next Accounts Due: 31/03/2012

Last Return Made Up To: 27/04/2010

Next Return Due: 25/05/2011

Last Members List: 27/04/2010

Previous Names: Date of change Previous Name 10/12/2008 ADVANCED DEBT SOLUTIONS LIMITED

I would like to add Arrow Global Ltd to this hall of shame for registering 2 alleged debts....Failed to comply with a CCA request...serious dispute letter sent...and still there 2 X defaults on my credit file without any paperwork what so ever....also the sister company Fairfax Solicitors same as last sentence...wheres my 2 X £1 PO's??? Grr

Also we can now add Matthew, Arnold and Baldwin LLP solicitors used by a wellknown credit card company. Refusing to obey any laws or guidlelines at all, just issuing threats. About to be the subject of a complaint to the Solicitors Regulation Authority. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

oilyrag

cheque centre - I owe them £500 and just cannot pay them back. they ring my employer, they ring me i have wrote to them offering a payment arrangement which thye accepted by text then they took 6 payments in one day of my debit card leaving me totally without even bus fare to get to work. i stopped that card couldnt get the money back and the latest is they have taken two payments of £5 off my sisters card, without authorisation i keep writing to them, they ignore my letters claiming they are not getting them etc. i have told them i want them to take this to court they laugh at me and try the next trick. help someone

Evening all,

Speaking as an ex-policeman I could not agree more : it is blatant theft - the police will act if you approach them properly...I will be pleased to help you if you wish and can tell you how to get someone to take an interest at the police station!

Trading Standards and the FSA also need to be told. Note this shower are Licensed by Office of Fair Trading to carry out this business under licence number 0447202. (Not for a lot longer possibly?)

You will also need 'good' evidence to support your case....BUT you WILL succeed against them!

Best wishes to all

Dougal

Edited by Dougal16T
Poor spelling....again!!!

One problem – where to start

Lots of problems with hostile DCAs who knew full well that accounts where disputed due to

Multiple mis selling of Payment Protection Insurance Policies

Breaches of Office of Fair Trading Debt Collection Guidelines

Harassment by 3rd Party Agencies instructed by HBOS

Breaches of Data Protection Act 1998

Breaches of Consumer Credit Act 1974

They breached OFT guidelines, via their aggressive collection activities and all have been reported to the regulatory authorities.

These are currently the DCAs who have given me trouble:

Cap Quest.

1st Credit.

Iqor Recovery.

Apex.

Blair Oliver and Scot (HBoS)

Credit Solutions.

Mercers.

Calders. Nelson Guest Solicitors (for hire)

Cabot.

Moorcroft

Robinson Way

Wescot.

CL Finance.

Reliable Collections (J D Williams)

Sta Graydon

I must have missed a few but ...

Evening all,

Speaking as an ex-policeman I could not agree more : it is blatant theft - the police will act if you approach them properly...I will be pleased to help you if you wish and can tell you how to get someone to take an interest at the police station!

Trading Standards and the FSA also need to be told. Note this shower are Licensed by Office of Fair Trading to carry out this business under licence number 0447202. (Not for a lot longer possibly?)

You will also need 'good' evidence to support your case....BUT you WILL succeed against them!

Best wishes to all

Dougal

Thanks Dougal i am going to call in to make the complaint tomorrow

my sister is furious

• 2 weeks later...

Morning all,

The important thing to remember is this DO NOT GIVE IN TO ANY THREATS OF ACTION IN ANY FORM - ONLY A COURT CAN ORDER RECOVERY TO SETTLE DISPUTES AND EVEN THEN ONLY WHEN THAT CLAIM IS VALID IN LAW.

'THE MORE YOU STAND UP TO BULLIES THE SMALLER THEY BECOME' -[ My late mother's words not mine - but true nonetheless.]

In the meantime compliments of the season to all of my fellow Caggers, and here's to a very busy New Year!

Sincere best wishes to all,

Dougal

• 2 months later...

Scotcall...doorstep visit last night, left me a mobile number to call. Asked him who the debt belonged to "not at liberty to say" asked him what his vague threat of "they want to move it to the next stage" meant "not at liberty to say" He kept insisting I make a CREDIT CARD payment over the phone to prevent "further actions" he couldn't explain... I let him tie himself in knots for ten minutes, then emailed his head office stating the account was in dispute. They have bounced it back...

I was being pestered by somebody a while ago - could have been Westcotts.

When they ring they say they have to go through identity checks.

I said I wouldn't divulge my personal information over the phone to a complete stranger and they had to verify their identity to me.

After a few calls they stopped calling.

For two and a half years I have been harassed by Activ Kapital for a CC debt I know nothing about. They have failed to provide a CCA, did send an application form after a year, state they have no obligation to provide a CCA or any financial statement. They don't acknowledge that the application form is not a CCA. I have now written a complaint to the OFT. I understand the OFT issued a warning to them in December about trying to claim money in this manner. I hope they will now have their licence revoked.

pinnate

I've just looked Aktiv Kapital up. How is it even in the slightest bit possible if these people have no CCA or anything signed ???

Good morning,

Can you explain this comment for our benefit? I must be very dense this morning (situation normal) but I do not see the point that you are making!

Kind regards to all

Dougal

No problem. I'd never heard of them before so I looked them up to see what they do and was quite flabbergasted at

1) what they do

2) the scale

3 The number of complaints

and by the looks of things taking on accounts when they know there's no CCA.