Letter to Capquest

sarahpp
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6295 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I also have been charged court costs from H L LEGAL SOLICITORS and have all the letters they have sent me,also says that all communication on this matter must be sent to crapquest!!!

What Court costs are they raving on about. I think they should be reported to the law society

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

before i found this site i did'nt rellise what these peeps were about i knew that i owed monies to credit card companys, after a really bad relationship, and they would regularly send me letters from hl legal solicitors who I thought were a solicitors, adding £80 court costs to every letter they sent i now relise they are total fraudsters and really crapquest i have got every letter they sent and now im gonna wipe the floor with these twats in court and send a really good donation to this site for the info i have found and support, im also gonna claim compensation after i told them not to ring my disabled friends phone and so far 215 calls have been recorded, they have not honoured my request for cca and i recieved a letter today saying they are sending doorstep collectors from H L LEGAL SOLICITORS PERSONAL VISITS UNIT, To collect the FULL amount AND compile a property/Assets report to assist in legal action,

before i found this site i did'nt rellise what these peeps were about i knew that i owed monies to credit card companys, after a really bad relationship, and they would regularly send me letters from hl legal solicitors who I thought were a solicitors, adding £80 court costs to every letter they sent i now relise they are total fraudsters and really crapquest i have got every letter they sent and now im gonna wipe the floor with these twats in court and send a really good donation to this site for the info i have found and support, im also gonna claim compensation after i told them not to ring my disabled friends phone and so far 215 calls have been recorded, they have not honoured my request for cca and i recieved a letter today saying they are sending doorstep collectors from H L LEGAL SOLICITORS PERSONAL VISITS UNIT, To collect the FULL amount AND compile a property/Assets report to assist in legal action,
I think you have them by the Bol****ks but someone on here will help you sort them. 215 calls my god harassment or what. A definate report to the law society is called

Well capquest have sent me some copies of amex statements...funny thing is I requested a CCA not SAR and even then I wouldn't count 1 years statements 2005/6 as fulfilling any SAR request.

What are capquest playing at eh? Not long now before they have commited a criminal offence. :D

SNAP... I got exactly the same through the post today (different creditor)!

Reading thru lots of threads on this site, there seems to be a spate of this sort of thing. Letters requesting confirmation of delivery of goods, copies of statements, or totally ignoring CCA requests. You can just imagine these people sat in their little offices, huddling together trying to come up with their reponses to our requests (which must be in the thousands by now) and deciding "let's send them this.. that'll stump them / fob them off!"

Little do they know!! ;)

These letters seem to come out in spates. Weeks on end nowt and then next thing a rash of letters and phone calls. Are they stupid have they not got the message yet.

Any idea what time of year it is?? Think about it.

Just hate every DCA out there

Well after many telephone calls (but no messages left on the answering machine) I received a message on said answering machine from a softly spoken lady by the name of Emma from capquest asking me to contact her on 0870 0843510 with regard to a reference number she quoted.

Must be getting pretty close to the end of the calendar month timeframe thus commiting a criminal offence. No mention of fulfilling my CCA request yet though :wink: Well funnily enough I've just checked and the 42 days was up today!!! time to send letter of to OFT methinks......any ideas anyone?