@shiply - courier has vanished with my items please help

Yea if you look at ch https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/10175437/officers

LONDON VIRTUAL OFFICES is the company registered there and there's a bunch of other invisible companies so clearly just a mail address

• Like 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you today?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Still no response from neither Shiply or from the courier.  The reviews on Trust pilot are seemingly getting more and more negative and despite their saying that AirSpeeder have been suspended from the platform, Airspeeder are in fact active on there on a daily basis.

I have emailed again today and shall see if I get a response as I am also now about to send emails to various media sources and such - even if I don't get my items ( which I think it's blatantly obvious that they aren't arriving ), I intend to make as much noise and stink about this as possible xx

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update.....

Shiply have started a dispute resolution in order for them to give me the £12 deposit back!  This involves them contacting the courier and myself in a dual email.  I responded to it with absolute laughter that they expect the courier to respond - they have failed to respond in every single circumstance so far.

I also reached out again to my local police force to query why the handler who I spoke with on their web service dismissed me so easily.  The couriers actions are deemed as theft according to Section 1 of the Theft Act 1968 - to appropriate goods with the intention of depriving another person of them.  

This has resulted in them advising me to fill out a crime report and being given a crime reference number.  I don't expect that they will proceed further than pacifying me with some emails and such but it's a start at the very least.

I have also been contacted by a couple of people via my my Facebook post about Shiply's conduct who have experienced similar, albeit with couriers of a different name.

well at least you have a crime ref number to use that to frighten people..😎

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

quite honestly id email shiply CEO with that crime ref number and state you will be taking this to court, for the full sum of your losses, if it is not resolved ASAP. should that be necessary then i WILL be naming Shiply as the defendant.

this can be avoided should the information upon whom the courier was and their current new company contact details, as the present is simply LONDON VIRTUAL OFFICES  is a company registered there and there's a bunch of other invisible companies so clearly just a mail address 

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

might not help much.

BUT

you could go to companies house put the company numebr and go through their filing history to find a paper address.

I'm sure theyrll be one somewhere

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you today?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

The courier themselves don't appear to be listed. 

The Paypal payment address, however, links to a dissolved company which in turn leads to a rabbit hole of various companies all based around 2 or 3 "business" addresses and names xx

The address is only a paper address with no actual manned staff address.

Police have rang me this morning and taken some more information including the details of the driver who they say they will contact and interview.  They are also putting in a formal request to Shiply to get the couriers driving license and biometric information held on file.

IF anyone else has been in the same position with this particular courier, please please let me know and we can perhaps go down the strength in numbers route xx