Andy Long Bamber cars/ North west transport. fraudster

Hey guys. I'm a victim aswell and I was wondering if you guys could help me.

I've flagged up his location/ dealership on Google maps and he goes by as bamber cars.

I need help spreading awareness so if you could post a review on google maps and share abit of your story on there it would be beneficial for future costumers. 

Thanks 

Recently purchased a car Peugeot 2008 from bamber cars after seeing an AD on Autotrader on the 27th of November at 118 Haslingden Road, Oswaldtwistle. Accrington. BB5 3RG.

He gave me the keys and the new keeper slip. but told me that he was going to service the car and then drop it off at my address. he kept coming up with excuses and kept getting his   "so called" mechanic's to call me discussing the issues with the car, the number he rang me on is 07379148997.

Fast forward 1 month ( just after new years) he still hasn't delivered the car, and i asked for a refund. surprisingly he hasn't paid.

So two months later I've reported him to trading standards and waiting to see what will happen.

hes been banned from autotrader but has his cars up for sale on ebay and motors, i've linked them below 

WWW.EBAY.CO.UK

Follow northwesttran_74 on eBay. Buying, Selling, Collecting on eBay has never been more exciting!

https://www.motors.co.uk/car-69727769/?i=0&m=sr

i've shared his yard on googlemaps, and i would appreciate it if people who have been victimized by him to share their stories and post a review. so that others won't fall in the same trap.

Thanks for reading.

We have a journalist who is interested in doing a story on Andy long. If you would be prepared to talk to him then please when you send me an email to our admin email address with your contact details including telephone number.

Also a link to this thread on our forum so that he can have a look at your story before talking to you.

Thanks

Have you responded to this request for case studies about Andy Long and his fraudulent activities?

• 4 weeks later...
On 05/02/2024 at 13:20, BankFodder said:

send me an email to our admin email address with your contact details including telephone number.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I'm sorry but I think it's too late now to contact the journalist. In fact surprisingly there is a poor response and I'm not certain that the story even went out.

It's a real shame because people seem to be badly hurt by this guy. They get very animated about it but when it comes down to actually doing something like contributing to a press article, suddenly people get very reticent.

If we banshee at press interest again in the future then please keep an eye out on the forum for announcements about it