Returning online order issue. items from Just BB Guns - both not what i want or faulty - within 14 days.

Goodday

I did it just on their site. 

But how do I complain about the refund?

and if I still have the charge back money do I have any ground to stand on since I have that money?

you just did what? on who's site?

please answer my question clearly 

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

RBS: We just wanted to let you know that we're temporarily refunding the payment(s) that you made to JUST BB GUNS for the amount of £381.98 while we investigate further. This will show as a refund on your next statement.
If you do not hear from us by 14/05/2024, the refund will remain in your account.”

can you not reply to the above msg they sent?

DONT YET all i want is an ANSWER YES OR NO....no ruddy waffle everytime.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

on the RBS banking APP there should be a message facility.?

and they

There is a help tab, but there isn’t any options that I feel for my issue, apart from “statements” onky other option is to talk to the chat bot.

No,

If you really want to you can ask them to take back the difference.

My advice is to wait for them to contact you. Keep the money they refunded safe so you can give it back if you need to, but its always worth waiting for them to come back to you first.

The only problem is if you ask them to take back money and something goes wrong, if they've closed their dispute file thats it done. You can only do one chargeback per transaction.

Your best bet will be to just sit tight for now and wait for RBS to get back in contact with you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you today?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If they get back in touch what will I say?

I hate the thought that I’ve got two payments, I just know that’s wrong and unfair. 

The whole situation is stressful, and it’s putting me off trying to get an item fixed or return I bought years ago.

Move the chargeback money into a different bank/savings account so that you can easily pay it back should you need to :)

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Posted (edited)

Just got this email.

“We sent you an email to let you know that we needed more information in relation to your dispute and we’ve not received a reply. As a result, your case 2826290 has now been closed.

Need to reopen or submit a new claim?

If you want to submit a new claim or reopen a previous claim, login to your Online Banking or Mobile App and click on the payment you want to dispute and select Report a dispute, fraud or scam. We can help you with a dispute if the payment is less than 120 days old.”

I can’t remember getting such an email apart from when I first opened a dispute months ago.

Edited by Goodday