Nexus ANPR PCN - machines/app not working - Crasswell Street MSCP Car Park, Portsmouth

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 272 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I think the big TESCO signs might be a clue...

Did you shop in Tesco?

Try contacting the store and explain your situation.

Ask politely for them to call off their dogs.

If you have to give your name DO NOT admit to being the driver.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Not the slightest bit interested, said they only have an email address available for contractors working fined whilst working in the store (nothing for people just using the car park) and said they use Horizon for their stores.

I was advised to use the appeals process.

What should my next step be? 

Usual couldn't care less, get rid of 'em attitude on a phone call.

Obviously don't use the appeals process.

Not sure, but from memory, we might have come across this before. I think someone may chime in with an email address to try...

...GUYS??... Anyone??

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

BTW, I like the way HB has decided who is now called NB ... and will gladly join in too 😉

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

23 minutes ago, FTMDave said:

There you go Noodle, courtesy of Dave, or as he shall now be known... "D"... doesn't really work does it?🤔

• Haha 1

Thank you all.

I've taken a look - is there a template I should follow or just free style it?

ETA: I can follow the hints and tips of course, but was wondering if they was some terrible no-no to say in respect of car parking invoices

Edited by LittleNoodle

Hi Ken,

As a regular Tesco customer, I'm reaching out to you about parking facilities at your Tesco Superstore in Crasswell Street, Portsmouth, PO1 1RS.

On Saturday 22 July 2023 four payment machines were out of use , the payment app wasn't working and the contact number on signage is only in operation Mon-Fri.

As a consequence of this GroupNexus are demanding a payment of £100. I have spoken to your customer service team on 0800 505555 who were unable to take up the matter.

Please could you intervene to have this charge withdrawn.

Many thanks,

LittleNoodle

What do you think?

Edited by LittleNoodle

31 minutes ago, LittleNoodle said:

Hi Ken,

As a regular Tesco customer, I'm reaching out to you about parking facilities at your Tesco Superstore in Crasswell Street, Portsmouth, PO1 1RS.

On Saturday 22 July 2023 four payment machines were out of use , the payment app wasn't working and the contact number on signage is only in operation Mon-Fri.

It's astounding that the helpline isn't manned on the busiest shopping day of the week!

As a consequence of this, GroupNexus are demanding a payment of £100. I have spoken to your customer service team on 0800 505555 who were unable to take up the matter.

Having researched this parking company on the Internet, it seems that they invariably reject appeals,  so I don't want to waste my time going down that route.

They will be fully aware of payment machine problems on the date in question, due to multiple "non-payers". Yet they have probably sent these ridiculous demands to, potentially, hundreds of YOUR customers.

Please could you intervene to have this charge withdrawn.

Many thanks,

LittleNoodle

What do you think?

I've made a couple of suggestions. See if anyone else chimes in with more. 

Don't forget to give them your PCN number and reg.

A tiny thing, but I would change "unable" to "unwilling".  They are perfectly able just they can't be asred.

• Like 1

Ignore everything the fleecers send until / unless you get a letter of claim  then come back here and prepare a "snotty letter".

If you're unsure of anything, just post it up.

Read other threads to get the idea...

Definitely!

Fleecers accepting appeals is extremely rare.

Think about it, you're appealing to the very charlatans who KNOW their pay machines were faulty.

They will have issued scores of tickets that day... And probably other days if the truth were known. 

Again, read other threads, you'll get the message.

• Like 1