Countrywide/BW pcn claimform - 7-11 Provost Street Fordingbridge .SP6 1AY

yep dont play your cards yet.

dx

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

In post 17 you've uploaded a horrible blurry photo.

Is that the quality that BW Legal sent you?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The first photo is a parking sign from Google to show what was on the sign. The second attachment with photos is what BW responded with after I sent the CPR 

• Like 1

Have you been online to download any other pics as stated on the claimants  paperwork?

www.payapcn.co.uk

• Like 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Understood, I too had managed to download only horrible blurry photos from Google!

The reason that we are wittering on about signs is because they are likely to have put some conditions in electron-microscope readable print on their signs.

It still means they haven't got a hope in hell because whatever they've hidden away will be trumped by the much bigger signs you saw.

However, it would be useful to know. 

So please follow NB's suggestion and see what you can get from their site.

• Like 1

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

and the sort of important date is...?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

No, I tried logging in using the reference number and my registration but it errors to say there was a problem obtaining these details. I'd assume it would just be the same photos they provided in the response pack

Never assume anything with them, assumptions can turn into mistakes.

However, it is what it is...

• Like 1

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Standard BW hogwash. Have a laugh and a yawn in their direction and ignore

• 4 weeks later...

and in the last month you've not been reading up on a good few 20+ pcn claimform threads so you know what to do and how to respond?

CAG is selfHelp TOO.

dx

and they

OK, instructions for how to complete the N180/Directions Questionnaire are on any claimform thread.

• 2 weeks later...

n180 done?

whats the last mcol entry?

dx

and they

Sending the N180 today but I do have two queries if you can help please?

1. I’m sure I’ve read the N180 can be emailed back on here but I only see a postal address on the form

2. For D1 suitability, determination without a hearing I’ve selected No because of factual disputes. I need to specify the dispute (I met conditions of the signage) but do I need to word this in a particular way?

latest entry on MCOL is DQ sent to me on 12/09. 

Thanks for the email address. There doesn’t seem to be an option to complete the DQ on the MCOL so looks like email is the only way. Confirming I was always sending the copy to the sols via post.

Is there any benefit in adding a witness? Someone that can confirm I followed signage and used the shops for example.

Edited by L_C

the guide is on EVERY PCN claimform thread!

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/347310-legal-n180-directions-questionnaire-small-claims-track/#comment-5088148

3 copies

yes to mediation (unless you filed our Statute Barred Defence OR this is a claim for a Private Parking Ticket)

1 wit you

Suitability for determination without a hearing? no (that the issues are so complex they need to be argued orally')

the rest is obv

1 to the court

1 to their sols (omit phone/sig/email) if no sols send to claimant

1 for your file

i would NOT use email for the sols copy never give them an email ad!

to file the above  by email 

MCOL is only one way of responding to a claim. 
(AOS, DEFENCE, N180 ETC)
If you are having problems logging in, or would prefer not to use MCOL
you can fax, email or post your response to the Court instead. 

ensure you quote “Claim number xxx xxx (type of response i'e AOS , Defence, N180)” in the subject field. 

again shows how you've not been reading up. you are the one in front of the judge in a few weeks time, 

there never has been a way to do it online...:whistle:

• I agree 1

and they

I’m sorry but I have to disagree with your comment. I’m grateful for your help but I definitely have been reading up and never once believed I could do it online until your last comment above which says MCOL is one way to respond N180. My comment was because you mentioned it.

yes thats reads funny i admit.

but just to clarify, you cant respond to an DQ N180 online at MCOL.. you can use email.

there is a new trial system thats been around for more than a year now whereby everything is online, automated and very different where you can but many claimants dont use it as their automated threat-o-computer costs money to switch everything over,

most claimants dont want to waste the money updating things as this new system asks some rather impertinent questions about speculative claims that they can't or won't legally want to answer when raising the initial claim, so stick to MCOL.

i've heard a rumour now as its no longer the CCBC but CMBC, the old mcol system/portal will close in 2025.

dx

• I agree 1

and they

• 1 month later...

I’ve received this letter stating I have failed to return the Directions Questionnaire. I have the sent email and acknowledgement receipt but there is a different email address on this letter.

I sent it to [email protected] but this letter now says to send it to [email protected]

I also note it says 7 days from service and this letter is dated 10th November but it has only arrived today.

I plan to just forward the original email I sent to the other email address to the new email address. Is this the correct action and are any of these things I should be worried about now?

General Form of Judgment or Order.pdf

Edited by L_C