Evri lost my Ebay parcel £844 - court claim issued

I can't imagine that EVRi will want a judgement against them on this and based on this argument. I reckon you have a better than 90% chance that they will try to reach out to you before the trial date.

They know that what they are doing is thoroughly wrong and dishonest and contrary to law.

They are following this thread, of course – and they've already seen this witness statement. I imagine that they are scrabbling around trying to understand how they can extricate this without using too much face. I suppose they will make an offer to you which is a few quid short of your claim in order to say that they were justified in being stupid.

Hold out for every penny. It's your money and you deserve it. It's not their money and they don't deserve it

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback. I have added the new paragraph 47 to my version of the WS / court bundle as per the feedback.

I won't be uploading an updated version of the WS / court bundle here, given there is no other changes needed to the previous WS / court bundle uploaded yesterday (post #244).

I will now get 2 copies of the updated final WS / court bundle printed and ready to post to the Court and to Evri.

For reference, the date for filing the bundle is 24th May at the latest - this is 14 days before the hearing date of 7th June.

I'll keep you all updated on if Evri reaches out to me before the trial date. 

• Like 1

There won't be any more amendments but please do upload The final version because other people who need similar help might find some of the contents useful

Sure, although i'd like to think other people would read the thread to access the final version uploaded yesterday and recognise that there was feedback post-upload for only a new paragraph 47 to be added.

Anyway, attached is the redacted updated final version of the WS / Court bundle with the new paragraph.

Final WS and Court Bundle redacted.pdf

It would be helpful if the entire final version appeared in one document .

Also I am going to go back and delete the draft unamended versions in order to recover a bit of space

Hi, yes the entire final version is in the 1 document uploaded today.

Make sense to have the previous draft versions deleted to avoid confusion - i believe there are at least 15 previous drafts (before i stopped counting)!!

• Like 1

Hi, just getting ready to print and post the WS / court bundle.

Does the envelope have to be addressed to anyone in particular (e.g., head of legal), or can it just be sent to the The legal department with the usual Evri address?

i.e.: The legal department, Herme5 parcelnet limited t/a Evri, Capitol House, 1 Capitol Close, Leeds Morley, LS27 0WH

the person/address that they used to file their defence from.

• Thanks 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

4 hours ago, occysrazor said:

Hi, just getting ready to print and post the WS / court bundle.

Does the envelope have to be addressed to anyone in particular (e.g., head of legal), or can it just be sent to the The legal department with the usual Evri address?

i.e.: The legal department, Herme5 parcelnet limited t/a Evri, Capitol House, 1 Capitol Close, Leeds Morley, LS27 0WH

You can email EVRi theirs.

• Thanks 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you today?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Evri Claims <EVRI.CLAIMS@EVRi-europe.co.uk>

Small CLaims small.claims@EVRi-europe.co.uk

send to one of these, cc the other.

No real point in wasting the pages printing for evri because they'll scan and sent to an advocate, so by email should be easier.

up to you of course.

Edited by jk2054
  • Thanks 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you today?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Hi all,

Just an update that I posted the bundle to the county court and to Evri earlier in the week.

I have also sent a copy to the court by email.

I did email a copy to Evri using the 2 email addresses above, and received an undeliverable email saying that the email does not exist:

• EVRI.CLAIMS@EVRi-europe.co.uk
  • small.claims@EVRi-europe.co.uk

if there are any other email addresses that have successfully worked, please do let me know.

Evri.Claims@EVRi-europe.co.uk

Small.Claims@EVRi-europe.co.uk

The site auto changes it. It needs to be the old name for evri 

Evri Claims <EVRI.CLAIMS@hermés-europe.co.uk>

Small CLaims small.claims@hermés-europe.co.uk

use these but change the e to the one without the accent

the site auto changes them sadly

its evris old name is the email domain

• Thanks 1

numerous posts merged

so its simply as ive highlighted in red the e has a hyphen when it should not?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Yes

but the problem is if you try to type the word hermés without the accent the site auto replaces the word to evri

but for the email it is hermés europe not evri europe so the auto correct causes the email to be displayed wrong hence it bounced

Your not understanding the probelm.

The problem is when i write the old name of evri (which is hermés without the accent) this forum auto changes it to evri which means the email address the OP ends up using is wrong.