Ebay/evri lost £145 item Evri PAPLOC/Claimform **SETTLED AT MEDIATION**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 153 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

deffo cobbett then.

Nah thats not really a difference, they seem to have 3 paralegals, libby, cobbett and this new george guy so was just wondering who had signed it off.

Also EVRi rarely turn up for mediation, so I was wondering who turned up because thats quite a rarity for them to show up to mediation - normally they don’t bother.

When you sent the bank details by email did you get a reply? if so did cobett sign that off too? 

Edited by jk2054

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you today?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

By the way- there is a trick to save money on posting Letters to court and Evri. In 2023 and by Royal Mail.

100gr 2nd Class Large letter ( cheapest one) have Free Signature confirmation on Delivery. 

No need to buy Signed for Regular letter which is 200% the price. 

No reply from Evri till now ( 4 days passed).  I got told email by a mediator where i shall send all details to Evri.

Quick question for you, was the AOS you uploaded before the original EVRi sent you, or did you redact stuff off of their AOS?

Edited by jk2054

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you today?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

AOS uploaded is the same as i did receive.

But i did remove my details.

In Signed square- there was Nothing.

Edited by dx100uk
unnecessary previous post quote removed

so lemme get this straight,

They didnt sign their DQ and didnt serve a copy of their defence on you?

Is that right?

Hi. did check all papers i have-NO DQ was posted to me. so i do not have it.

They Did post Defence to me. It is signed by- Evri Legal Department- Legal department 

I found AOS paper one- it was signed by  Jcobbett.

Edited by dx100uk
unnecessary previous post quote removed

Thank you for this very useful summary of your mediation and in particular very interesting point of view about the mediation process and it's purpose.

Once again we see that EVRi are just a bunch of time wasters who are trying to bully their legitimate customers into putting up with mediocre settlements and service.

Shame on anyone who works in the EVRi legal department or customer service department who tries to push this kind of stuff onto ordinary honest people.

I'll bet that if it was members of their own family, they wouldn't accept it.

• I agree 1

Thank you. They are normally very quick.

Found cobett's linkden https://www.linkedin.com/in/judy-lungu-98b31711b/

The name change didnt fool me.

• Haha 1

just type no need to keep hitting quote!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

So. There is Positive Ending for my story.

Mediation Was successful.

I was prevented from disclosing the payment terms but I can confirm that i have received payment.

I legally not allowed to share more details- Because mediation agreement- is confidential and can not be shared.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

jk,

Is this "confidential agreement" thing by any chance, the reason you've a few unfinished topics of your own?

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

• dx100uk changed the title to Ebay/evri lost £145 item Evri PAPLOC/Claimform **SETTLED AT MEDIATION**

title updated 

please think about a donation

we dont get paid

we are free

but tell that to our ISP and server hosters

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...