Curry's Whatever Happens Cover

JNZ12
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 381 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello 

Just posting on here for some advice regarding Curry's Whatever Happens Cover, I have no recollection or correspondence of ever agreeing to this cover. As it is something that I would never get when making a purchase but curry's have been taking payment for quite sometime,  I noticed some articles in the news from 2018 about this topic regarding it being mis sold  but wanted to ask on here if anyone has any first hand experience on this and if there is any roads that I can go through to be refunded as I am adamant that I would not have agreed to this cover at the time.

Thanks in advance 

Hello 

Just posting on here for some advice regarding Curry's Whatever Happens Cover, I have no recolle

ction or correspondence of ever agreeing to this cover.

As it is something that I would never get when making a purchase but curry's have been taking payment for quite sometime, 

I noticed some articles in the news from 2018 about this topic regarding it being mis sold  but wanted to ask on here if anyone has any first hand experience on this and if there is any roads that I can go through to be refunded as I am adamant that I would not have agreed to this cover at the time.

Thanks in advance 

Edited by BankFodder
Restructured post to make it readable

You need to work out how much you think you paid over the years that they have taken the money.

You should send Currys and SAR immediately.

Have you stopped the direct debits now?

We should probably indicate to your bank that you are going to challenge the direct debits and that you are going to invoke the direct debit guarantee.

I believe that the direct debit guarantee requires that curries inform you every month that they are about to take money out. Have they done this?

By the way you need to check the direct debit guarantee to make sure that I'm correct on this point

phone your bank and invoke the dd guarantee. tell them you never authorised the dd and never purchased anything from curry around the date of the 1st dd. and want them ll back from day one.

done this several times with friends one was back to 2016, curries never complained and if they do, then ask them to show your the signed agreement.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...