I was facing legal costs from IDRW that were £20k alone - i settled....

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 399 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You’ve just proved that you have either no legal expertise or are not the Good Samaritan you claim you are,  so you’ve had all the information you need from me!   Your unusual attacks reveal so much more to the readers.

the important issue here is that people who face these Dubai claims in the UK should not simply ignore the letters.  

Seek paths of legal breaches within the consumer credit act or civil litigation protocols. If you are NOT familiar with that then go to your local solicitor who has a good reputation.  

It’s the best investment you will make and could stop any attempt by these cowboys to create false county court protocol history.   READ and research folks!   

Another fact people should consider is NOT to share your personal facts on this forum with anyone - these people are out to catch a fish!

still avoiding the real proof then.

sorry marks you as another UAE scammer in our books

everyone else has put up their docs suitably redacted.

we dont say ignore their letters .:wave: i expect youve now left for home .

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Another fact people should consider is NOT to share your personal facts on this forum with anyone - these people are out to catch a fish!

Folks.    The stress of legal action is cumulative.  Do yourself a favour.  Don’t be fooled into believing every word where the information is clearly wrong - even by his own admission.   There are genuine sites for legal advice.   You are not alone.  

Fisherman….do you not see that your attacks actually invalidate your credibility?      People are not stupid to see what’s going on!    You are not a Good Samaritan at all.

50 minutes ago, BlueNoseBear1987 said:

You got proof the team on CAG use their details?

erm if you cant see them we cant either...

bazaar thread from the start.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Bluenose!  Well let’s start with the fact you was logged in as DX!!!   Another confession to the fact you use all these aliases!     The other…..well you can have a keyboard!  Read through your own posts!!!

There you have it folks!    Read through the history!    Multiple foot in mouth confessions!     This page is a pure fishing game to get victims to respond!

my advice….seek a genuine legal opinion.  Do not avoid letters.   These people on here are part of the scam to blind side you!

I think it was as simple as the crazy person not understanding who they were responding to!

For me this is why it is important to quote posts...but I know that is frowned upon on this forum, so it can cause some confusion like this.

alias?

you can only have one username here.

what are you babbling on about now?

falling apart at the seams here.

so are you going to go get all this money you've been scammed out of back or just keep winging you got had by blaming this forum

dx

and they

On 21/03/2023 at 17:47, Wakanda said:

I paid a UK solicitor just over £1k in total to

write a defence,

file everything,

demand disclosure of documents,

identify fault and failings of the bank,

provide a legal opinion before entering into negotiation,

then complete all the legal court papers and obtain UAE clearance letters!  

On 21/03/2023 at 19:00, Wakanda said:

It was just under 200,000dhs according to them.

i don't think you ever went near a UK courtroom door did you?

their sols could see they were onto a good thing when they got contacted about their clients supposed debt and its failures under the uk consumer credit act claim from your sols.

the bank removed their unlawful interest they'd added because the cheques bounced and you thought you were onto a good 'en so accepted the settlement plan and the clearance letters. 

dx

and they

1 hour ago, Wakanda said:

Bluenose!  Well let’s start with the fact you was logged in as DX!!!   Another confession to the fact you use all these aliases!     The other…..well you can have a keyboard!  Read through your own posts!!!

Have you got Evidence please that I have logged into his account? Even without knowing his password.

6 hours ago, Wakanda said:

Not all our clients are covered by the consumer credit act

6 hours ago, dx100uk said:

not all our consumer debt is covered by the consumer credit act,

stop changing my words. our as in UK debt which means as you say below.

Well,  “not all debts are credit agreements” you should have added!

For ANY case from dubai to be enforceable in the UK it must comply with the law of the UK.

correct - UK law - which is nothing to do with the UK consumer credit act which is not enforceable on foreign debts - you got had blind and paid £1k to get led up a path.

find me ONE foreign debt court case ANYWHERE in the UK justice system at any time, that mentions the consumer credit act 1974 in its judgement for or against. there is not one. utter total BS.

4 hours ago, honeybee13 said:

Perhaps someone could explain to me how Bluenosebear managed to log on as dx please?

HB

@honeybee13

where?

dx

and they

no he got scammed.

dx

and they

Mary-Anne.  

I had an issue with NBD who failed to update their records after being given my new UAE ID, new employer and new address. They were sending stuff to an old address, which as you know are not forwarded.  

During that time a bill appeared on my credit card when I had cleared it off.   The bill should have actually been paid by my employer but wasn’t.   

I read a lot of BS on this site,  spoke to several scam companies, and was luckily guided by a proper solicitor who correctly identified that NBD were in breach of the UK consumer credit act to proceed with a case.  

The case was unenforceable due to that,  however since I learned that a debt existed in my name in dubai I chose to clear it rather than simply ignore it.   My UK solicitor obtained all the clearance letters I demanded.    These are important issues if you ever pass through!  You know what they are like!

This is why I believe it is FULLY justified to name and shame these people on this forum.   They are giving out so many bits of false information and claiming that people like me are the guilty ones all to hide the fact that it’s this very site that is a hoax!   They are deliberately trying to con people into opening doors to CCJs by ignoring the letters!    

I didn’t want the stress of anything.   You can approach your creditor/bank and ask for information and a very low payment plan even if it takes you 100yrs to pay off!   Peace of mind is better than worrying about the next letter!     Spend a bit of time searching your rights.

I hope that helps?    Ignore these clowns, they are literally fishing for you to disclose your information!

I hope you get to read this info before they delete the truth!