New strategy for Allocation Questionnaires

BankFodder
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5031 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If you have used the new strategy, was it successful?  

80 Caggers have voted

1. 1. If you have used the new strategy, was it successful?

• Yes - the draft was made into an order
    • No - standard/other directions were ordered

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember once a case has been allocated to the Small Claims Track CPR Part 18 ceases to apply and can no longer be used! Any CPR Part 18 must be issued and dealt with pre allocation; unless the claim is bound for another track.

true, but

27.2(3)The court of its own initiative may order a party to provide further information if it considers it appropriate to do so.

So even if the application isnt dealt with per AQ the court could, should it consdider appropriate order complaince in effect.

HTH

Glenn

Kick the shAbbey Habit

Where were you? Next time please

Abbey 1st claim -Charges repaid, default removed, interest paid (8% apr) costs paid, Abbey peed off; priceless

Abbey 2nd claim, two Accs - claim issued 30-03-07

Barclaycard - Settled cheque received

Egg 2 accounts ID sent 29/07

Co-op Claim issued 30-03-07

GE Capital (Store Cards) ICO says theyve been naughty

MBNA - Settled in Full

GE Capital (1st National) Settled

Lombard Bank - SAR sent 16.02.07

MBNA are not your friends, they will settle but you need to make sure its on your terms -read here

Glenn Vs MBNA

I haven't been using the court bundle!! I am at this stage with the AQ - am I just cool to carry on with things, or is there something I could have missed out on doing correctly?

Lee-Roy

Have another look at the FAQs and step-by-step guide: they will set your mind at rest. You don't need the bundle till you get a court date and order from the court for exchange of documents. It comes some time after AQ.

(The length of time varies)

Westy

Westy

If you like my post, click the scales!!

Nov 1 2006 Preliminary letter

21 Feb 2007 - cheque arrived for charges+DEBIT interest +Statutory Interest! Hurray!

Read all about it: natwesttookmymoney - v- NatWest

DONATE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN TO KEEP THE SITE GOING.

What can you claim? Vampiress has a good idea:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/69877-what-can-you-claim.html

Anything I say is just a suggestion. I'm a bigmouth, not a lawyer!

If the bank hasnt sent statement copies (naughty naughty ) can I delete (b) in POST #2?

Or perhaps state bank has failed to deal with SAR correctly etc

Delboy

www.bellyup4blues.com Just Go There !!!

Woolwich Prelim Sent 5.12.2006 !!!

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 22.12.2006 (yeah I know)

16.1.2007 £1000 offer rejected

LBA sent 31.1.2007

N1 presented to Court 15.2.2007

Won / Settled 2 days before court date

£5200 plus int charges returned.

All and Leics S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 22.12.2006

2nd S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 15.1.2007

Statements received

Prelim sent 31.1.2007

LBA Sent 15.2.2007

Won £1500 on receiving court date..

Can anyone help out with the questions i posted on post #378 please?

Halifax: LBA sent 27/11/2006 £640 owed. N1 filed on 13/12/2006 they have untill 12/01/2007 to acknowledge. Settled 12/01/2007 £929.46

Barclaycard: Prelim sent 13/12/2006 £250 owed from May 2004. Remaining statements being sent 04/01/2007.

£120 part payment recieved 09/01/2007.

LBA sent 10/01/2007.

N1 filed 29/01/2007.

AQ filed 19/03/2007.

Letter for offer in full 8/05/2007.

Settled 05/06/2007 £433

Halifax C/C: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 17/11/2006.

Prelim sent 29/01/2007 £407 owed.

N1 filed 19/03/2007.

Judgment entered against Halifax 3/05/2007. Settled 25/05/2007 £500

Hubby:

HSBC: Prelim sent 27/11/2006,

LBA sent 12/12/2006 £3231 owed.

N1 filed.

Defence filed 14/2/2007.

AQ filed 5/3/2007. Settled 16/03/2007 £4238.15

Black Horse: Prelim sent 13/12/2006 £256 owed. LBA sent 10/01/2007. Settled 24/01/2007 £146.75

If the bank hasnt sent statement copies (naughty naughty ) can I delete (b) in POST #2?

Or perhaps state bank has failed to deal with S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) correctly etc

Delboy

Why do you think they havent complied if they havent sent copy statements? have they sent you any data?

Whats b) in post #2?

Kick the shAbbey Habit

Abbey 1st claim -Charges repaid, default removed, interest paid (8% apr) costs paid, Abbey peed off; priceless

MBNA - Settled in Full

MBNA are not your friends, they will settle but you need to make sure its on your terms -read here

Glenn Vs MBNA

Hi ,i have just filled in my AQ and have attached the below and a copy of the draft order on seperate sheets with 'please see attached sheets' in G. Is this okay and when i send cobberts a copy do i need to send another copy of the schedule?

The Claimant proposes the attached draft order for directions, for the courts due consideration. If ordered, the Claimant believes these directions will allow the overriding objective's to be furthered in that they will fully identify the most fundamental issues in dispute (as detailed below), and allow them to be assessed so that this claim may proceed justly and expediously.

The crux upon which this claim rests is the true cost incurred by the Defendant as a result of the contractual breach from which its charges arise. If the Defendant cannot substantiate the cost of each charge as proportionate to its loss incurred, it has charged contractual penalties contrary to the UTCCR 1999 and common law principles established since the early 1900's.

In the event that the Defendants charges were accepted as being a fee for a service (which is denied), examination of its true costs is required to determine whether the price is reasonable as required by the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982.

As the law relating to contractual penalties is long established, the Claimant believes the outstanding issues to be of fact. Accordingly, the Claimant respectfully requests that the claim be allocated to the small claims track, and estimates that the hearing of the claim should last no longer than one hour.

Thats fine, although that was pre-edit - its got spelling mistakes in (thanks GuidoT for pointing it out). Sorry - need to be more careful in future! See #3 for the edited version. Yes, you can attach a schedule if you like.

• Haha 1

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

I need help with a couple of questions for my AQ (N150):

'Amount of claim in dispute'- Do you include the court fee and the AQ fee you will pay when you file? Or just charges and interest to date? ie; £3356 charges + £653.23 interest (til 5th march when AQ is due) = £4009.23 + £120.00 (court fee) + £100.00 (AQ fee) = £4229.23. Need to know which figure to write in box.

'Witnesses'- The claim is for my hubby's account so was made in his name, however he has no clue whatsoever bout how any of this works and has done nothing bar sign the paperwork for me, so do i put myself down or him?

'Trial or final hearing'- This will only really matter if im named as a witness as im due to have a baby around the end of march/beginning of april, so cant really give specific dates that i cant attend, so shall i just tick no to the 'any days cant attend' box?

'Other information'- Do i send copies of the 'draft order of directions' and 'schedule of charges' that im enclosing with the AQ to DG and if i tick yes to that what do i write in the 'when did they recieve them' box?

I know these are simple questions but i really do NOT want to mess the caim up this far into it. Many thanks in advance

This thread should tell you - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/51535-darling-2-takes-tsb-4.html#post528741

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Why do you think they havent complied if they havent sent copy statements? have they sent you any data?

Whats b) in post #2?

Gary its because they have not sent Statements only a schedule of charges. also they have not sent any details of Man intervention, I need details of charges refunded.. .I have sent them 2 non compliance letters stating this.

Because of this I cant give the court copies of statements ( that is what is in (b) )

Ta

DELBOY

LBA sent 31.1.2007

Statements received

Prelim sent 31.1.2007

LBA Sent 15.2.2007

Delboy

they are not obliged to send you statements and if you used the S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) template from the library i suggest you read what you asked for.

If they haven't supplied you with transactional data for the account history then they haven't complied.

If they have then they have complied, statements are not required and they are not obliged to provide them.

You don't need to give the court statements, you need to be able to prove the charges, if the bank has sent you a list then thats your evidence.

With regards to manual intervention, you simply write back and say for the avoidance of doubt you haven't said i take it to mean this there is not a record of any on my account?

Ask them to respond within 7 days.

When you file at court this letter, along with their response if any is part of your evidence also.

So all in all, you only need a list of charges from them and thats more or less what you asked for, it could be argued they should send a list of all transactions and i wouldn't disagree with that, but in truth you can manage without it.

You could try to make their life a bitch over it, but if you have the data you need them i would suggest thats all you need.

JMHO

Glenn

Kick the shAbbey Habit

MBNA - Settled in Full

Glenn Vs MBNA

Thats fine, although that was pre-edit - its got spelling mistakes in (thanks GuidoT for pointing it out). Sorry - need to be more careful in future! See #3 for the edited version. Yes, you can attach a schedule if you like.

Thanks Gary,got the edited version now but it looks exactly the same to me,cant see any spelling mistakes and it reads the same to me. And i being thick?

Thanks Gary,got the edited version now but it looks exactly the same to me,cant see any spelling mistakes and it reads the same to me. And i being thick?

ITs okay found error ,it expediously,should have notice especially when Word is highlighting it for me.

Send it to Cobbetts. They're acting on behalf of NW.

And make sure you send the original to the Court!!

Westy

Westy

If you like my post, click the scales!!

Nov 1 2006 Preliminary letter

21 Feb 2007 - cheque arrived for charges+DEBIT interest +Statutory Interest! Hurray!

Read all about it: natwesttookmymoney - v- NatWest

DONATE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN TO KEEP THE SITE GOING.

What can you claim? Vampiress has a good idea:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/69877-what-can-you-claim.html

Anything I say is just a suggestion. I'm a bigmouth, not a lawyer!

Glen

They only sent Schedule of charges, filed in courtbout 8 days ago so cant do anything re man intervention.

Basicly I shall delete statement (b) when it is AQ time, Meantime I shall report them to the Information Bloke. as I did request

"

I am in receipt of the documents that you have supplied in response to my Data Protection Act information request dated 22.12.2006 The disclosure of personal data is incomplete in that at least the following documents are missing.

1) You have failed to provide a complete list of transactions and charges.

2) You have provided no details or documents relating specifically to any Charges made on my account by yourselves subsequently refunded by yourselves.

3) You have provided no notes, or documents relating to instances of manual intervention.

in first non compliance

"

I am in receipt of the documents that you have supplied in response to my Data Protection Act information request . The disclosure of personal data is incomplete in that at least the following documents are missing.

1) You have failed to provide a complete list of Charges made to my account THAT YOU HAVE SUBSEQUENTLY REFUNDED

2) You have provided no notes, or documents relating to instances of manual intervention.

in second

Dont wanna clog this up

Back to my Thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/woolwich/43450-delboy-against-woolwich-8.html

LBA sent 31.1.2007

Statements received

Prelim sent 31.1.2007

LBA Sent 15.2.2007

Hi Gary,my AQ has been sent to the court now and i thought i should familiarise myself with the documents i may have to submit next.I'm fine with a and b but cant seem to get my head round c and d. I claiming from Nat west so is there any particular threads i could be looking at?:confused:

Maria

Hi Maria,

If the judge has ordered the directions you proposed, you will then need to provide a), b), c) and d)

a) = schedule

b) = account statements

c) = statement of evidance

d) = cases and statutes - see the http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/33060-basic-court-bundle.html

For an idea of what to expect in the final stages, see this thread too -

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/guidance-notes/64911-got-court-date-guide.html

Does anyone know what to put in the witness to which facts as i have listed myself as the witness

cheers

On the N150? - "All facts and matters relevent to this claim"