Priceless ... bl**dy priceless **WON**

blsclaret
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6383 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

VICTORY

As mentioned last week, we were awaiting a re-issued cheque.

It arrived today £1700 + interest + court fees + AQ fee = Result

Thanks to all

Donation when cheque clears. Then we write asking for refund of charges made whilst claim was in progress.

PLEASE TRANSFER THIS THREAD TO SUCCESSES HEADER

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news....Well Done. :D

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D

Congratulations!!

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER] [CENTER]My claim against HSBC for £4,957!! :rolleyes: [/CENTER] [CENTER]6th November - letter sent requesting refund[/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - MCOL filed[/CENTER] [CENTER]23rd November - MCOL acknowledged[/CENTER] [CENTER]24th November - Breakdown faxed to Debs at DG![/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - defence entered[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B][I]FULL OFFER RECEIVED TODAY!! 21/12/06[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] :D[/CENTER]

Congrats!!!

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER] [CENTER]My claim against HSBC for £4,957!! :rolleyes: [/CENTER] [CENTER]6th November - letter sent requesting refund[/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - MCOL filed[/CENTER] [CENTER]23rd November - MCOL acknowledged[/CENTER] [CENTER]24th November - Breakdown faxed to Debs at DG![/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - defence entered[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B][I]FULL OFFER RECEIVED TODAY!! 21/12/06[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] :D[/CENTER]

Hi and Congratulations. Just picked up your thread. I think I'm a bit more calm than you - seems you've been to hell and back on this one. It does get quite scary when you are not sure what you are doing. A result at the end of the day and reassurance to the rest of us going through the process.

The only advise I can give others is to take it easy and plod through as many threads as possible to get drift of the whole thing. Any good points picked up - copy and paste into a "Word" document for reference later. At the end of the day we'll get there.

Once again Congrats. Have a good christmas.

(Please Father Christmas, can you arrange for Cobbetts to send my money through early in time for Christmas !!!) :lol:

Following the "lost in post" original cheque saga, see

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-successes/31808-ian-natwest-1850-a.html

............... the replacement cheque was banked last week.

Guess what good old NatWest have done ??????????

Only gone and cancelled the wrong cheque didn't they ! Yes it is true. The replacement and banked cheque has now been stopped plunging the account into overdraft and bouncing planned payments.

The original "lost" cheque has now found it's way back to NatWest and is sitting on a desk awaiting instructions. Tools !!!

Cobbetts quite willing to re-send original until I informed them due to time of year, it will be at least 29 December before it can be drawn on. More tools !

Can it get any worse ??

5 threads merged, and I put you back in "main" Natwest forum, just in case of complications... (Any more? I hear you say... Well, quite... :rolleyes:)

And these are the people we entrust with our money, our houses, and near enough our lives? Jeez...... :rolleyes:

Nothing much to add, I hope it gets sorted out soon. :-)

Job sorted.

Cobbetts extremely helpful and organised NatWest to refund via Telegraphic Transfer today. Thankyou Cobbetts, pat on the back here.

NatWest also refunded the ONE HUNDRED POUNDS CHARGES CLAIMED BY THEIR OWN STUPIDITY, naturally.

Ian has decided to change banks !

PLEASE PUT THIS BACK IN THE SUCCESS THREAD