Getting the runaround by Currys? - got two issues sort by Executive Resolution Team

FightThePower
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 505 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Smegup,

Getting the runaround trying to get a refund for an order Currys cancelled - Currys/PCWorld/Dixons - Consumer Action Group

I have had a couple of issues this year with Currys, one of which was getting them to follow through on a partial refund their delivery driver/installer promised me for a dishwasher I bought which had some minor cosmetic damage.

Similarly to you, phonecalls and social media contact was completely hopeless and full of false promises! However, I did find success in the end with a seemingly rare e-mail address for Currys "Executive Resolution Team".

To my surprise, they sorted out what was promised to me plus some extra cash!

As you are waiting until January anyway to submit the letter of claim, I suppose it cannot hurt to e-mail this team and see what happens? If they do end up resolving it for you, don't just leave it there - be sure to encourage them to compensate you accordingly. Ideally in the form of a gesture of goodwill BACS payment! I've had two of these from them this year for separate issues.

The e-mail address is: [email protected]

Please bear in mind that they did take two weeks to respond to my e-mail. I kept chasing them every 3-5 days for a response by replying to the latest e-mail within the thread, making it longer and longer each time. 

When I eventually did get a response though, it was sorted straight away. They arranged their accounts team to call me, paid what was promised; with some extra on top as a goodwill gesture.

Best of luck!

Edited by dx100uk
own thread created as this is important info - dx
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i have made a new topic of your post 

as this is important info.

well done

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I always go to the Exec team if something goes wrong. I dont mess around with the front liners in stores or Customer Services because most of the time, there is nothing they can do to help. 

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis