Huddle Utilities Claimform - Shared Student Accommodation Util resellers - Elec/Gas/TV/BB/Water debt ***Claim Struck Out***

anyone can down load that form and fill it in, i notice it has no date nor court stamp either , it could well be fake and just sent to intimidate

however, i see there is a claim no.

give CNBC (northants bulk<<clickme) a call tomorrow and ask if it real.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

is now the old CCBC (northants bulk MCOL) AND the old salford court whereby people could download the forms and send them off manually to the defendant and salford.

however i have a sneaking suspicion...going by they have not abided by the pre action protocol either..their fake bailiffs with cameras and everything when they are powerless debt collectors etc etc..that this is fake too.

going by the other fake claimforms we've seen here over the years...their past action tick every single same action prior to those we've already seen...FAKE!

dont give northants bulk any other details initially,  just say you have a claimform come thru in the post from a company called huddles utilities and its number is XXXXX and the form has no issue date nor a court stamp on it can you please check if that claim number is live claim please. then if you need to explain do so. they are well used to people sending these freely downloadable forms out but with no date/stamp and a fake claim number

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Update

spoken to the courts gave them the claim number and no such numbers exist.

just to note also this form was emailed which they say should be posted.

Just confirming now with MoneyClaim online to be 100% certain 

Edited by Robsmillers

ah you didnt say it was emailed rob! def fake then.

you cant file claims via email. no if's or buts.

guessed right then.

pers i'd wind them up and reply, asking why are they sending out fake claimforms , using fake debt collecors with no powers pretending to be bailiffs etc.

id also report this to the authorities but who is a bit of a mystery...CSA  if they are registered, never used their site/complained so don't know.

dx

and they

• dx100uk changed the title to Huddle Utilities Ltd student utils resellers chasing 2018 'debt' - fake bailiffs/doorstepper!?? now fake claimform

No I didn’t realise they emailed it either until my daughter told me this morning.

Anyway the number is definitely Fakes or not registered as confirmed by mcol

will send them an email though let’s see there response haha 

• AndyOrch changed the title to Huddle Utilities Ltd student utils resellers chasing 2018 'debt' Claim Form issued.

pop up on the MCOL website detailed on the claimform.
[if mcol is not working return after the w/end or the next day if week time]
 register as an individual on the Gov't Gateway Site
Go to HMRC's login page.
Click the GREEN sign in button.
Click “Create sign in details”
Enter your email address where asked.
You will now be emailed a confirmation code. ...
You will now be issued with a User ID for your government gateway account.
 note down your details inc the long gateway number given, you might need it later.
 then log in to the MCOL Website
 select respond to a claim and select the start AOS box.
 then using the details required from the claimform
 defend all
 leave jurisdiction unticked
 you DO NOT file a defence at this time
[BUT you MUST file a defence regardless by day 33 ]
click thru to the end
confirm and exit MCOL.
get a CPR  31:14  request running to the solicitors [if one is not listed send to the claimant]

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/332546-legal-cpr-3114-request-request-for-information-when-a-claim-has-been-issued/

type your name ONLY
Do Not sign anything
.do not ever use or give an email
you DO NOT await the return of ANY paperwork 
you MUST file a defence regardless by day 33 from the date on the claimform [1 in the count]

and they

You'll only be able to do it if the claim number you have is legitimate and it sounds like there may be some doubt at the moment?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

id wait as you need the mcol password from the info box.

dx

and they

I am just putting together my CPR

In the First Paragraph on CPR from the Library its asks' i have sent you a request for an agreement' etc

Do i put in this paragraph a request i made for proof of the debt? or just delete this?

Also what's notice of Assignment?

Thanks

wrong cpr link sorry

try

and they

have a look at the utils response for a letter of claim<<clickme me 

use that list rob.

our CPR are years old and werent written to encompass  utils debts.

dx

and they

Can you check this please

1: The agreement Facility Confirmation and Terms and Conditions from that date.

You will appreciate that in an ordinary case and by reason of the provisions of CPR PD 16 para 7.3, where a claim is based upon a written agreement, a copy of the contract or documents constituting the agreement the original(s) should be available at the hearing. Further, that any general conditions incorporated in the contract should also be attached.

Failure to prove the above will render any claim unenforceable pursuant to section127 and 61b(3) CCA1974

2: A complete set of statements for the utilities mentioned in the particular of the claims detailing exactly how the debt has accrued detailing All transactions.

3: Notices of Sums in Arrears under running account credit CCA2006 sec 86C

not sure what you are upto here rob................

util debts are not covered by the CCA so 2+3 are useless.

i did point toward our utils response to a letter of claim thread

their POC says:

Huddle Utilities Ltd is Claiming £XXX (but you blanked it out!!!...) from xxxx for our services of Providing their household bills with Electricity, Gas, TV Licence, Broadband and water a (blanked again) from (blank) to (blank)

despite numerous etc etc.

their POC does not state WHAT they are actually claiming (one or all of the many services they claim to have supplied??)

so you need to ask

WHAT service(s) their claim relates too

a copy of the signed agreement between the claimant and the defendant to supply said services.

copies of all bills/invoices in the defendants name that they claim are outstanding to the claimant

detailed statements of said accounts of how the claimant has calculated the sum claimed.

they wont reply. they dont have too.

CPR is a request ...not a legal requirement

and they

thats ok rob.

their poc is seriously laughable, they dont even state what utils they actually supplied, just a vague list of their business model. this is because most students will wet themselves and cogh up inc fake costs etc etc, your daughter is lucky she has you.

forget what they have sent to date, the judge goes on their poc, and the 2 witness statements with exhibits if it ever gets that far!!

dx

and they

Can i put this at the bottom, I know its not Legal for them to send me the info but may help or am i just over complicating it again :)

You should ensure compliance with your CPR 31 duties and ensure that the document(s) I have requested are disclosed at your earliest convenience.. Your CPR 31 duties extend to making a reasonable and proportionate search for the originals of the documents I have requested, the better for you to be able to verify the document's authenticity and to provide me with a legible copy. Further, where I have requested a copy of a document, the original of which is now in the possession of another person, you will have a right to possession of that document if you have mentioned it in your case. You must take immediate steps to recover and preserve it for the purpose of this case.

Where I have mentioned a document and there is in your possession more than one version of that same document owing to a modification, obliteration or other marking or feature, each version will be a separate document and you must provide a copy of each version of it to me. Your obligations extend to making a reasonable and proportionate search for any version(s) to include an obligation to recover and preserve such version(s) which are now in the possession of a third party.

In accordance with CPR 31.15© I undertake to be responsible for your reasonable copying costs incurred in complying with this CPR 31.14 request.

If you are unable to comply with this request and believe that you will never be able to comply with this request please confirm in your response.

Yes its part of the the standard CPR 31.14 request

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 2 weeks later...

so 1/4 of each service they supposedly supplied and she never paid.........

rob can you re scan the claimform and leave in all the  figures and dates please just redact her details and the claim number and the a/c number in the poc.

and they