at AQ Stage HELP should I ave taken offer

anita kane
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6365 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

am obsessed by this site, but am very worried now, heres my summary:

9/10 request for repayment

25/10 LBA

10/11 offer of £2000 against a £3000 claim

14/11 DG intend to defend

29/11 DG request breakdown

1/12 I supply breakdown

8/12 A & Q issued Form N149 I received it today 12/12

deadline for me to respond with £100 fee is 27 December.

Am stressed now. Foolishly thort it would be a simple process. Will have to rob peter to pay paul for the latest court fee! Wrong time of year for all this. But I do no that I have got this far so got to continue now as already paid £120 in court fees. However, having said that, at the hearing I'm not sure I will be able to put my case across, I have no legal representation, I would not have got this far without the site, I feel I will be lost on my own. If I lose will I have to pay the bank costs. On the court form they have not indicated they are counter claiming? i wonder if this means I wont have to pay their costs if I am unsuccessful.

Now wish I had accepted the initial offer, what do you think, anyone with a similar experience?

Don't worry - this is standard. It is highly iunlikely that you will ahve to appear in court. It is a case to be allocated to small claims so they cannot counterclaim for costs.

Have a good read of the HSBC forum successes and you will see at what point the ygenerally pay out. Unfortuneately you will have to pay the £100 AQ fee if your claim is over £1500 - but you will get it back.

See here for guide to completing AQ http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/11644-allocation-questionnaires-guide-completion.html

Good Luck, and I hope your wait is not too long.

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

I think your money is VERY close, hang in there and good luck! x

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER] [CENTER]My claim against HSBC for £4,957!! :rolleyes: [/CENTER] [CENTER]6th November - letter sent requesting refund[/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - MCOL filed[/CENTER] [CENTER]23rd November - MCOL acknowledged[/CENTER] [CENTER]24th November - Breakdown faxed to Debs at DG![/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - defence entered[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B][I]FULL OFFER RECEIVED TODAY!! 21/12/06[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] :D[/CENTER]