Highview/DCBL PCN PAPLOC now Claimform - Bradfield Rd, Hillsborough, Sheffield S6 2BW ***Claim Discontinued***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 572 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yep.

The meat of the WS is good to go as it is, as are the exhibits, but two things to add at the top and the bottom. 

1.  I know you've read numerous WSs so it needs the top bit with the parties/court/claim number, etc. 

2.  You also need to sign the Statement of Truth.  I don't know if you can easily do that, but during the week I used this free site 

WWW.SEJDA.COM

Free, no watermarks or registration. Edit PDF files for free. Fill & sign PDFs. Change existing text and links. Find & replace text. Whiteout. Add text...

when I had the tedium of filling in 24 pages of an on-line PDF register and they all needed to be signed.

In the Subject Field of the e-mail put the claim no. and the names of the parties.

Once that's done, e-mail it to the court and CC to the fleecers' solicitors.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Two other things to consider.

There is something called a Supplementary Witness Statement where the parties can send extra info.  The courts can either accept a SWS or refuse it.  But in your case, given the Josef K treatment you've had from Highview, there is a very good chance the court would accept it.  So when the fleecers' WS finally arrives, upload it and we can send a short SWS attacking the fleecers' points, as well as requesting the court disallow Highview's WS due to its lateness.

Secondly, the idea of the LoC was to show the court the lengths Highview are going to to refuse to honour their statutory duty and to hide vital info from you.  That's all.  But if they don't get their act together, you can actually sue them for a couple of hundred quid.  That's what @MoaningCrusaderis doing.  Over the weekend have a read of their thread and consider if this is a road you want to go down.

• Like 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

I've read somewhere that I can respond to their WS. When I receive anything from them I'll be straight on here. I'm just so relieved this part is out of the way now. Can relax a little for a little. I'll try to have a stress free weekend now and I hope you have the best weekend you can! Thank you again for donating your time to help me. I shall be making a donation at the end of this saga, I'd much rather pay you amazing people than their fake PCNS. 

Good news!!!

Had an email from DCB Legal stating the following:

We act for the Claimant in the above matter.  

Our Client has instructed us to discontinue Court proceedings and close our file. Therefore, please find enclosed the Claimant’s N279 Notice of Discontinuance for your records - this was filed with the Court and posted to you on 23/09/2022.  

We will now proceed to close our file accordingly. 

I will call the court tomorrow to double check it’s definitely discontinued. I’m querying the date it was posted as nothing has come through yet.

Thank you so much for all your help! 

well done CAG.

please do not forget to donate if you haven't already

we are free

we are volunteers

we don't get paid anything

but our hosts and our server providers think otherwise

well done

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to Highview/DCBL PCN PAPLOC now Claimform - Bradfield Rd, Hillsborough, Sheffield S6 2BW **CLAIM DISCONTINUED**

Well done on your victory!  👏

When I saw you'd updated the thread I thought it was the fleecers' WS and envisaged you having to slave over a hot scanner and then the lot of us being up late looking at Highview's evidence.

But no, they had no intention of doing court at all and were using the legal process to intimidate you into paying - well done for sticking to your guns.

One last thing.  The LoC was a tactic to show the court they were hiding evidence.  But if they don't send the SAR by the deadline you can actually sue them for £200.  One Cagger is poised to do so tomorrow morning  https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/452147-loc-to-ncp-for-failure-to-supply-sar/#comments

Have a think about if you want revenge and would like to do the same.

• AndyOrch changed the title to Highview/DCBL PCN PAPLOC now Claimform - Bradfield Rd, Hillsborough, Sheffield S6 2BW ***Claim Discontinued***