Lowell Claim Form - old Vanquis Card Debt **DISCONTINUED**

jackthepippa
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1175 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've successfully had a Claim discontinued using the exact stages recommended by Andy and DX. They are outstanding individuals in the fight against these dreadful DCA's! Good luck.

'L' will likely pull out at the eleventh hour but mean time try to fob you off with bank giro slip copies as Contract proof lol. Stand your ground!

Also my Letter Before Action actually came AFTER the  Money claim. They can't even get the pre-action protocol right.

Another thing they tried was pretending to send papers that looked like they were from the court for me to sign re: Claims Track.. Boxes had been pre-checked by them to dupe me into signing their preferred action. I printed out my own and sent those to the court instead. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

No I didn’t need one on this occasion as I did it myself. My contribution here was to encourage and reassure this member undergoing the same issue of a successful outcome by following the steps you and other CAGers have recommended. Sorry if that’s not allowed.

• dx100uk changed the title to Lowell Claim Form - old Vanquis Card Debt **DISCONTINUED**