Wellington court financial services ltd not paying out on FOS final decision RE: +£58k Pension- help enforcing & using form N322A - court claim issued

Simmonds7

No the actual calculation of the SIPP amount......corrected.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Also don't forget to add your HCEO fee

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

I've read their document and it comes across as they are desperate. I laughed at the bit where they stated they had no relationship with you, yet they happily took their £480 fee (BTW same in my case).  Have they forgotten they are regulated and where was their due dilligence? I understood the FOS decision was legal and binding.  I have everything crossed for you and the champagne on ice. 

• Like 1
  • I agree 1

Here is what I got from WCFS solicitors. 

They got it set aside stating that FOS do not have a public register with the cases on. 

Even though I said there is one but it is MR S and it should be full names disclosed. 

Also that all be it small there is a chance they could win a defence.

2022 05 10 Defendant's skeleton FINAL(14614304.3) 1.pdf

Simmonds v WCFS Order.pdf

So disappointing but not a disaster.

Your court claim is still active.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

My question is

if I choose to give written notice to the court and to the respondent that the Claim will not be pursued does my FOS final decision still stand? 

Is it just the CCJ that I am not pursuing?

As a total layman, my impression is that the FOS decision is set in stone.

However, you can only enforce it through the courts, and if you don't do so then you go nowhere.

Even worse, should you discontinue now, you'd never be able to resurrect a legal case in the future, as the matter would already have been litigated on.

However wait for Andyorch, he has vast experience and knows every detail of court procedure and will be able to be much more precise.

I don't understand why, having decided to take court action, you now don't want to continue.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Thank you.

Reasons are

1. Exhausting and stressful

2. Financial unable to afford legal representation and WCFS Ltd had a solicitor and a lawyer grade B and grade A at the set aside let alone a court case they would probably have a baraster.  I am at a mega disadvantage.

I'm just reading through the whole topic from start.

Firstly how did you submit your claim ? Manually or though MCOL or via your local county court ?

• Thanks 1

Post to where ? Local county court or MCOL Northampton or manually through Salford CCMCC ?