Excel ANPR PCN - 58mins stay wrong reg? - no ticket - Three Spires Short Stay, Lichfield, WS13 6JF

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 826 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

so anpr capture

they had 14 days to send that letter with the 2 anpr pix from the DATE OF THE OFFENCE (the time and date of each pic)

they took months

gameover.

sit on your hands do nothing with regard to excel until/unless you get a letter from one of the many fake/paperwork only solicitors they use the letterheads of.

you are home free here.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

The OP appealed though dx.  And we don't know what was said in the appeal.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

LovelyN,

that is a superb summary.  Thanks.

Yes, try again tomorrow in the cold light of day.  If you click on upload there are instructions that will guide you.  I assure you I'm the worst of the worst at doing this kind of thing, but even I got it right the first time I tried simply because the instructions are so clear.

The Site Team will sort out anything unredacted.

There's no need to do anything about PP,  ads_uk has already established it doesn't exist.  It would be up to Excel to prove they have PP, and they can't.

If you can get your hands on the May BB sign though, that would be good.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

surely that doesn't matter...@ftmdave?

the OP appealed after getting the PCN/ntk that was sent outside of 14days  in july!

hey the mugs appealed even though we were out of time to send our letter...

not sure even simon would try and pull a stunt like that, oh we were out of time , but now the mugs appealed we'll try and time travel.

if its an anpr capture the 1st letter is the PCN with photos that still has to be sent within 14 days...

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

dx, my concern is that the OP may have outed themselves as the driver.

Let's see what they upload tomorrow.

Hi LovelyN parking has become so  much more confusing sine these crooked parking companies have come on the scene.

I know it may  be difficult  but could you please try and post on here the letter that you made the appeal on and the first PCN you received. If you do not have a printer you could use your phone to take pictures and send them to us. Then we can give you advice on what to do next.

One more thing about your purchase of a ticket. Did you pay by cash or credit/debit card and did you get a receipt.

I am sorry if you feel we are bombarding you with questions but we are all trying to help you as much as possible to get out of paying these dreadful people.

As I said previously I really appreciate all your support.  This is my last hope! 

I will go ahead as planned tomorrow. New day New Start.  I put my trust in someone to help me but from what’s been put on here it looks there advice as thrown me under the bus, regarding omission without me realising.  

Until tomorrow Ty 

At the end of the day you did pay though perhaps you did not enter your car number correctly which is why they think you didn't pay. After tomorrow we can have a look to see how we can get information from Excel with regards to them finding out how you paid without them getting your payment. 

Rather it's Excel useless system that allows people to make a payment without it registering on their records. If it worked properly you would not be getting all this hassle.  But it is in the interest of Excel to operate this way since they gain more money from motorists this way. Complete crooks.

Just type

no need to keep hitting quote.

mugs are people that blindly give debt collection agencies and parking companies free money to use down the pub that night when they get a threat -o-gram that says everything but WILL in their letter s

simple simon is simon renshaw-smith, yes that famous person.. Who owns excel and vcs parking companies.

any chance we can get to see these letters today? 

Dx

and they

Ty for clearing that up!  I did find a media article online regarding Simon saying he was being investigated for the way he conducts  his business.  

ive put NTK document up and there response to my appeal.  And a pdf of my appeal.  Can you see them? 

no if you cant we cant.

hit choose files below the msg box you type in

and they

i'll sort wait.

and they

so where did you get that from cause im sure you dont understand a word of it....:pound:

NTK/PCN is more important.

as long as the files are less than 4.8MB which they appears to be simple drop n drag to below any msg box.

you've done fine

and they

I believe you are referring to the Appeal letter.  This was the first response sent to excel on my behalf. My bestfriend knows Someone involved in car parks they assisted writing this, I wasn’t aware it was presented in this way. However It was done in good faith. As mentioned previously I put my trust in people which clearly has been a massive and stupid mistake.  But at the time I been involved in a trauma.  After I saw this I sent excel further information including a copy of my bb. 

none of which will make a blind bit of diff.

PCN/NTK please bothsides.....

and they

46 minutes ago, LovelyN said:

After I saw this I sent excel further information including a copy of my bb. 

I was just about to post to say it was good news that your appeal didn't identify the driver.  Then you bring this up.

We need to know - have you told Excel who was driving the car?

• dx100uk changed the title to Excel ANPR PCN - 58mins stay wrong reg? - no ticket - Three Spires Short Stay, Lichfield, WS13 6JF

page 2 of NTK

any chance it can be in focus and up the right way?

we really could do with being able to clearly read the text

its wording is important .

i seriously doubt when build planning was originally grant the council limited a stay to 1hrs only, i suspect 2-3hrs more like it and unless excel have applied to the council to vary that, and been granted such. then 1hrs is unenforceable. typical simon crap PCN. 

and they