Kirby vs Natwest

Rimardo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6316 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well when my AQ date was up I phoned the court to see if Cobbetts had returned theirs so might be worth you doing the same. Cobbetts will have until 4pm to submit their AQ otherwise your file will go before the judge who will make directions on yor claim.

If my case is anything to go by it should only be a matter of weeks now before you receive your full settlement. I was refunded last Friday, 15 days after the AQ deadline.

Fingures crossed for you Rimardo.

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D

Well when my AQ date was up I phoned the court to see if Cobbetts had returned theirs so might be worth you doing the same. Cobbetts will have until 4pm to submit their AQ otherwise your file will go before the judge who will make directions on yor claim.

If my case is anything to go by it should only be a matter of weeks now before you receive your full settlement. I was refunded last Friday, 15 days after the AQ deadline.

Fingures crossed for you Rimardo.

Thanks mate!

• 2 weeks later...

I think you must now wait for further directions from the court. They have the authority to strike out their defence or allow you to enter judgement if need be.

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D

• 2 weeks later...

RESULT!!!

I just got a cheque for 2K in the post!!!!

It says in the letter "As previously stated, acceptance by you of this goodwill payment will be in full and final settlement of your claim against our client and strictly on the basis that you write to the Court withdrawing your claim"

The cheque has to be paid into my current account too...

Is there anything else I should know/do???

Thanks for all your help, I will be making a contribution to this site next week

Guest Mumofthreeboys
How do I know whether I have been DEFAULTED???

You would have been sent a Default Notice. Obtain a copy of your credit report too, the default will be listed on it, if you have one.