SPML/LMC anyone claimed for mis selling and unfair charges?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1090 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Has the bickering finished yet?

I was thumbing through the new charges Capstone have put up (online) for SPML. The previous charge of them checking your own insurance for £50 has gone but they have replaced it with one that states they will charge £50 if you cancel theirs, if they have to put it in place. Anyone noticed that? Another bone of contention if they have been charging you previously?

I see that numerous companies have jumped on the band wagon to 'assist' with claims for mortgage arrears fees.

Well...

I crawled through emotional bloody barbed wire to get this and other stuff on brokerage posted and got told left right and centre it had nothing to do with anything...

Ended up nearly dropping off here altogether, BUT, I had the point, I have the point and I'm still making it...finally it seems that some want to look at the regulations and the law and see whether there is mileage in this...it was all I asked.

Somewhere on this thread dated early november is a whole breakdown of the brokerage stuff...take a look. It will astound you...people were screaming for coordination here and as soon as I started going through the ABCs all I got was:

"No...you can't do it like that...I had a good broker."

Hardly the bloody point but thoroughly dispiriting when you have been banging at this from all angles, day in day out, not just here but behind the scenes also.

Call me sensitive. I'm not actually. I'm very thick skinned, but will fly off the handle at ill thought out tripe, or walk away from the nonsense because I can't be arsed with it any more.

I'll just prove the pessimists right and deal with it as an individual and take what comes. Sod community, because if this is community, I want nothing to do with it.

PS applies to all (my wiser self included). Keep the personal crap off this thread. THIS THREAD IS TOO BLOODY IMPORTANT FOR ALL THAT RUBBISH.

God give me strength...

I know how you feel.

The point of sale is all important.....

We need to pull together and keep the roof where it belongs.

Crapstone

Glad to see you back. Something has been bugging me for ages. I can't find any proof that they have signed me up for block buildings and they say I am definitely not on it. How the hell can they prove as opposed to assert, a negative?

All I know is this. A vast quantity of payments is unaccounted for in the statements and I want to know where it has been apportioned. Can you help?

SAR to the Insurers to find out if they hold any data on me perhaps?

Thanks.

Keep the faith. EiE.

Capstone Mortgage 'Services' - Sub-prime garbage - unlawful behaviour/MULTIPLE consumer abuse, TOTALLY in Defiance of REGULATIONS and the law

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pubs/final/gmac_rfc.pdf

CONTACT CIB Here

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/Complaintformcib.Htm

Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia) 02920 380 643

Mark Youde(accounts compliance) 02920 380 955

Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108 investigating all the Lehman lenders

Jeremy Pilcher 0207 637 6231

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

"We would not seek a battle, as we are; Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it"

eie

thought your mortgage contract stated that block buildings insurance was mandatory unless you provided proof that you had insurance with someone else(and even then they still tried to levy the charge so are probably lying yet again)IN ALL PROBABILITY YOU HAVE BEEN CHARGED FROM THE OUTSET THIS WAS NORMAL POLICY UNTIL YOU PROVED OTHERWISE.

Further to previous posts:

HOW CAN YOU HAVE A CONTRACTURAL AGREEMENT WITH SOMEONE TO COLLECT PAYMENTS FOR YOU AND DENY THAT YOU ARE NOT CONTROLLING THE MORTGAGE LOANS AND CARRYING OUT A REGULATED ACTIVITY ILLEGALLY???

EG INSTRUCTING CAPSTONE TO TRANSFER LEGAL TITLE AND COLLECTION ACCOUNT BECAUSE OF THE IMMINENT INSOLVENCY 0F SPPL.

SOMEONE WITH ACCESS ,MORE SPV ACCOUNTS REQUIRED AS EVIDENCE PLEASE.

Edited by ryde

Here! there's me only and 11 guests something must have hit a nerve!!

bring on the pain,slowly but bottomless and with abyss like intensity.

It's comin' and soon.

Edited by ryde

It spiked last time brokerage was detailed as well. We should go back through it. They certainly don't like the risk factors from the prospectuses being discussed. That much we do know.

Keep the faith. EiE.

Capstone Mortgage 'Services' - Sub-prime garbage - unlawful behaviour/MULTIPLE consumer abuse, TOTALLY in Defiance of REGULATIONS and the law

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

"We would not seek a battle, as we are; Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it"

I noticed those spikes too.. very interesting.. and I think those of you who have mentioned disclosure of the contract giving rise to the SPVs as beneficiaries are making some of the right moves..

As for regulated activities, I wonder if the servicer's authorisation provides sufficient cover for the SPV as far as the legals and fsa are concerned - is this how it's currently viewed?

It would certainly help if we all had some inside help, a whistleblower.. perhaps CAG & the Daily Mail can get together to make it financially rewarding for someone to come forward..

From another angle, it may please some that I now have contacts in Vertex - former and current employees. It's worth bearing in mind, however, that Vertex are in the business of outsourced CRM solutions and have a very large number of clients & not just in the UK. Vertex & these clients will be very quick to distance themselves from potentially damaging activities.

Zil..

Forgot to include this:

Based on my previous post, it is now a good time for everyone to put in SARs to Vertex. Remember to state that you also want to see agent notes/comments, call logs (they use integrated data/telecoms), a report that lists database access times, actions taken (ie print run, comments added, fields changed) and any additional modifications made to your files. Transcripts of recorded calls as well as copies in a listenable format.. etc etc..

Just to add to the fun, if anyone wants to do this (and if you have a connection with vertex you should do it)...heres a template SAR. Don't forget your £10 cheque or postal order.

YOUR ADDRESS

THE DATE

The Information Controller,

Vertex Ltd,

Pegasus House,

Kings Business Park,

Liverpool,

Prescot,

Merseyside, L34 1PJ.

SUBJECT ACCESS REQUEST BY OPERATION OF s.7 OF THE DATA PROTECTION ACT, 1998

Dear Sirs,

You currently hold details of my personal and financial information within your internal record systems with regard to my personal loan account/ mortgage as numbered above.

Please supply me with a complete list of transactions and charges relating to my history with your organization and do so by reasonable return as you are required to. Please provide the following for this account or associated accounts I have held with your organisation, or those that have been transferred to other organisations:

1. The opening balance of the mortgage (you are claiming possession for), the current balance, the total amount paid in the lifetime of the account, the status of the loan as interest only or repayment plus interest and the level of interest rate applied month by month in the lifetime of the account. Please also confirm my current interest rate Additionally you should furnish me with all prior copies of correspondence I have received from yourselves or your collecting agents, or any other collecting organisation, including all correspondence made during the lifetime of the account

2. I require details of the date my mortgage with you was securitized, details of the required and relevant entry to the land registry title as a result of said securitization, date of any repurchase of the mortgage and all information regarding the subsequent further amendment or updates of the entry to the land registry title XXXXXXX

3. Full copies of all contracts, including the original terms and conditions, pertaining at the time of the agreement, which you believe exist or have existed between myself and your organization, including true copies of any documents you hold in support of the same.

4. A complete list of all transactions or statements relating to my mortgage with your organization.

5. Copies of all documents which include any of my personal information including copies of any contacts or invoices, emails or computer records containing my personal information, or any records, for example telephone calls, which pertain to this information.

6. Full copies or transcripts of any correspondence in postal, email or any other format which you have entered into with any individual, organization or third party which contains my personal or financial information, or which pertains to me.

7. Where any previous information or records held have been deleted or disposed of, the methods used to do so, including dates, certificates or references confirming details of destruction. Where you are unable to provide such certificates, please provide a declaration, signed by an authorised officer of your company, confirming the dates and methods of destruction of this data.

8. Full hard copy print outs of my personal or financial information, held in a digital, magnetic or any other format which is held in any archives, backups or other storage devices or locations.

9. All documents you have held or do hold pertaining to Land registry title XXXXXXXX

I enclose a cheque in the sum of £10 to cover your fee. Note that this is not payment towards any alleged arrears on this account and is solely for the purposes of expediting the Subject Access Request.

AS YOU KNOW YOU ARE REQUIRED IN LAW BY VARIOUS STATUTES, REGULATIONS AND REGULATORY AND LICENSING AUTHORITIES TO PRESERVE AND SECURE ALL SUCH DATA.

ONLY ADD THE FOLLOWING WHERE LITIGATION HAS COMMENCED

In addition I remind you of the following provision under the Data Protection Act (1998)

DPA, Pt IV, 35:

35 Disclosures required by law or made in connection with legal proceedings etc

(1) Personal data are exempt from the non-disclosure provisions where the disclosure is required by or under any enactment, by any rule of law or by the order of a court.

(2) Personal data are exempt from the non-disclosure provisions where the disclosure is necessary—

(a) for the purpose of, or in connection with, any legal proceedings (including prospective legal proceedings), or

(b) for the purpose of obtaining legal advice, or is otherwise necessary for the purposes of establishing, exercising or defending legal rights.

You are reminded of your obligations under the above section of the relevant legislation. I will naturally inform INFORMATION COMMISIONER/COURT (ADD or Delete as appropriate) of any failings of yours in regards to your full compliance to this subject access request.

Yours faithfully,

BLITZ EM WITH AN AMENDED COPY OF THIS AND LET"S START THE FUN ALL OVER AGAIN...we had joy, we had fun, we had vertex on the run...but the joy didn't last coz the b*****ds ran too fast...

Keep the faith. EiE.

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

..for me the deletion of 'napiernuts', own posts, pretty much sums it up. It would not be the first time, it has deleted its own posts, having exposed itself.

i leave you with IS IT ME?, still walking point.

as for arguments in court, you are allowed several defences, whether it is who owns your mortgage, the Norgan rule, the pre-action protocols etc. They are all valid, the order you choose is upto you.

i also think Ryde, may have something from the prospectus, the SPV as an unlicensed lender, with the subsequent validity of the contract-well worth looking into(OP).

ITBG?

end game.

Edited by I'm the bad guy?

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6236

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

SHUT'EM DOWN!!!!> SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL

Ryde

I have pm you :)

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s, of the investigating & prosecuting organisations:

DO NOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen. 

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108 (part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders 

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : tel#0207 637 6236  

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/Subprimefees/#detail

The annual accounts for Mortgage Funding 2008-1 plc of whom my mortgage is securitised with clearly states the following

"The mortgages underlying the loans to originators are administered by Capstone Mortgage Services Limited on behalf of Mortgage Funding 2008-1 plc"

Conclusive proof that they are pulling all the strings in my book!!

Sced

Edited by scedminc

thanks for pm LD sorry have just seen it ,pc was left on so I was logged in.

A sure sign that "jackals"( a lord caggerism!) are on site perhaps we should pm the miscreant and ask for his advice'

Must say you have hidden talents as both a translator of L.C.'s cryptic posts and decipherer of code not ex Mi5/6 are you?

sced

cheers for that again.

..for me the deletion of 'napiernuts', own posts, pretty much sums it up. It would not be the first time, it has deleted its own posts, having exposed itself.

i leave you with IS IT ME?, still walking point.

as for arguments in court, you are allowed several defences, whether it is who owns your mortgage, the Norgan rule, the pre-action protocols etc. They are all valid, the order you choose is upto you.

i also think Ryde, may have something from the prospectus, the SPV as an unlicensed lender, with the subsequent validity of the contract-well worth looking into

ITBG?

end game.

I AM LEGEND

IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN YOU FECKERS

CRAWL BACK TO YOUR BOOK CLUB,DEBATING SOCIETY,TALKING BOOKS,SLIPPERS AND PIPE AND SCONES.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL

WHEN THE SH.T STARTS TO FLY AND THERES NOWHERE TO HIDE STAND TALL.

ITS THE LAW O THE JUNGLE AND YOU'RE BOTTOM O' THE FOOD CHAIN SO GET A PAIR AND A SET O' TEETH

I AM LEGEND

IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN YOU FECKERS

CRAWL BACK TO YOUR BOOK CLUB,DEBATING SOCIETY,TALKING BOOKS,SLIPPERS AND PIPE AND SCONES.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL

WHEN THE SH.T STARTS TO FLY AND THERES NOWHERE TO HIDE STAND TALL.

ITS THE LAW O THE JUNGLE AND YOU'RE BOTTOM O' THE FOOD CHAIN SO GET A PAIR AND A SET O' TEETH

Yo Cuz ITBG? ya cover so busted.

Forgot Jackal Radar Am Outta Here

For The Record Am Not Itbg

But The Boy Stands Tall

Anyway You Can Make Your Own Feckin Minds Up

Ohwotarewetodo From Bein An Itbg Acolyte And Changin Your Identity To Suit Youve Now Changed Your Stripes You 2 Faced Fecker.have You Got A Mind Of Your Own Or A...mind Ain't Seen Much Come From It

How Do Like THEM Tea And Biscuits

Edited by IAMTHEWHISTLEBLOWER

thanks for pm LD sorry have just seen it ,pc was left on so I was logged in.

A sure sign that "jackals"( a lord caggerism!) are on site perhaps we should pm the miscreant and ask for his advice'

Must say you have hidden talents as both a translator of L.C.'s cryptic posts and decipherer of code not ex Mi5/6 are you?

I wish I was Ryde unfortunately,I'm not as thick as I look ;)

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s, of the investigating & prosecuting organisations:

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108 (part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders 

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : tel#0207 637 6236  

LD

As starter of the longest and by far the most interesting thread in cag history I think I speak for everyone when I state that you have now almost achieved the cult status of near sainthood and may soon be referred to as the reverend mother dotty or sister dotty.

Important question Didn't that ronald dahl write a book called the ITBG or was it the ITBFG?

(Have to have little breaks of nonsense now and again)(wheres kegi,investing I suppose down the local tap)

Edited by ryde

LD

As starter of the longest and by far the most interesting thread in cag history I think I speak for everyone when I state that you have now almost achieved the cult status of near sainthood and may soon be referred to as the reverend mother dotty or sister dotty.

Important question Didn't that ronald dahl write a book called the ITBG or was it the ITBFG?

Ryde

the Roald Dahl book was the bfg)big friendly giant).

I think sister dotty sounds better!! I agree with the little breaks of nonsense,everyone needs a chuckle now & then to make light of the situation.

What I don't like is all these jackals interefering & the other pettiness that has been occuring..for god sakes my children behave better than most on here!! It's like listening to the house of commons on budget day,all the big kids spitting there dummies out.

I left playground bitching at school.

Anyone found posting nonsense again,I will ask mods to block from using thread...keep it real!!! :)

LD

(Have to have little breaks of nonsense now and again)(wheres kegi,investing I suppose down the local tap)

Ryde

Roald Dhal: The BFG.:)

the big fat gob. tbfg in a different context for itbg/itgg!;)

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

nice one sister dotty:)

i must agree, it has all become rather tedious and boring...lets get back to business...

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

Crapstone

Glad to see you back. Something has been bugging me for ages. I can't find any proof that they have signed me up for block buildings and they say I am definitely not on it. How the hell can they prove as opposed to assert, a negative?

All I know is this. A vast quantity of payments is unaccounted for in the statements and I want to know where it has been apportioned. Can you help?

SAR to the Insurers to find out if they hold any data on me perhaps?

Thanks.

Hi EIE,

You should be able to see any added insurance payments on your statements or the SAR from them. The broker signed us up from the outset and we've had several since then as they 'lose' any insurance documents you supply of your own.

Do you mean that some part of your payments have gone missing? Or is it that you have unexplained added charges?

Don't forget that they use over payment to address the charges first and try to keep you looking as though you are in arrears for as long as they can.

By all means send an SAR to the insurance company and if it's been a while..do another to your lender. I've done several and they all come back with different things that fit together in the jigsaw. The person with the black pen easily forgets........

;)

Ryde

the Roald Dahl book was the bfg)big friendly giant).

I think sister dotty sounds better!! I agree with the little breaks of nonsense,everyone needs a chuckle now & then to make light of the situation.

What I don't like is all these jackals interefering & the other pettiness that has been occuring..for god sakes my children behave better than most on here!! It's like listening to the house of commons on budget day,all the big kids spitting there dummies out.

I left playground bitching at school.

Anyone found posting nonsense again,I will ask mods to block from using thread...keep it real!!! :)

I couldn't agree more Sister Dotty!

It puts folks off reading and posting here when there is such rubbish being banded about. It's something we don't need when we all have put so much in and have been in the fight for so long. :cool: