SPML/LMC anyone claimed for mis selling and unfair charges?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1100 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

whats the difference between 31.6 and 31.12?,

can you say precisely,

if the court would not order under 31.6, then why would they order under 31.12??

ITGG!

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6236

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

SHUT'EM DOWN!!!!> SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL

what sort of evidence would be sufficient to get the LIP the MSA, to be disclosed???

ITGG!

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

if the LIP had the deed of charge registered in the name of the SPV, then why would the LIP need to apply for disclosure???

ITGG!

can you expand on this, as your argument is not really a catch22, but a circular one?

ITGG!

Zilla

Do you have a CCA regulated loan?

(question relates to your default notices)

• Is SPML the claimant ?
  • Did you receive notice of assignment to SPML?

..thanks for the reply..

..yes, secured loan CCA1974.. SPML is the claimant.. no notice of assignment to SPML - first mention of such is in the most recent default notice '... and now transferred to SPML Ltd..'

END GAME

Cannot believe anyone wants to wait around for years waiting to be picked off by this bunch or their successors.

1) This is academic:suppose we were granted full disclosure (it would be of great interest as to how "is it me" achieved an order for this) and it revealed that the spv was indeed the legal titleholder all along and it was a true sale.

2)The original lender would have no locus standi ,title to sue, but the spv would have after registration,so it would merely be a change of name on the same claim,therefore of no benefit to us whatsoever.?

3)The issue would then be the mortgage contract and right to rescind, because of the change in most cases from a regulated lender to which most people signed up to, to a non regulated lender which would be the spv (but whats to stop them applying for a licence or having a holding company with a licence?),perhaps this needs to be looked at.

4)Assume all the lenders become insolvent,same position spv takes their place.

5)Assume spv becomes insolvent and it would seem the only person capable of making them insolvent is possibly the noteholder.Title would still pass possibly sold off to a vulture fund.We are still in the same position.Still liable for the original loan this never disappears.

6)If you agree with this ,what is the best case scenario for us??

7)It is suggested for your consideration that the best case may be as it appears now: that the legal and equitable titles have actually been split even if only on paper and that disclosure might actually not be doing us any favours at all.

There is then seperation between the lender spml etc and the spv eurosail .etc. If the lender does become insolvent as was recently posted by various spvs re. sppl the legal title and locus standi is transferred to the spv and the borrower in accordance with applicable law has to be notified for this to become a legal assignment.

9)IF THE LEGAL CHARGE IS NOT SECURED ON YOUR PROPERTY REPO IS DIFFICULT IN THE EXTREME.(like an unsecured loan)

10)So our best hope is for the lender you are with now to become insolvent and Lord Cagger's efforts are to be applauded here.Then we need to prevent the transfer and registration of the legal charge to the spv.

The balance of power and negotiation would then shift in our favour,

11)The only other avenue is if you were sold your loan by a broker who was paid a commission by the lender to promote their product and you were not made aware of this,case law supports the borrower on this argument and as most of the lenders/originators used brokers almost exclusively to sell their products having no other outlets and did pay them large commissions there is a strong argument on these grounds and a possibility for recission of the whole contract.

Summary best outcome

1)Insolvency of lender/originator=prevent transfer of legal charge to spv = no secured loan on your property.

2)Brokerage issues the broker being an agent of the lender ,misselling, recission of contract.

Personally I believe these to be the only objectives worthy of concentration if you want change.

In conclusion

Is there any point arguing about disclosure if it is not to our ultimate benefit;is the premise for disclosure that rather than disclose "IS IT ME" got a deal? How is disclosure to everyones benefit ? rather than disclose they will come to a deal to cover for the spv so the claim is stopped ? (personally it is of vital importance to me but when I submitted a request for disclosure because it was asserted the lender had sold the legal charge it was refused as being irrelevant!)

Edited by ryde

napiernuts

thanks for the reply although I think most here will be little the wiser.

The question relates not in any way to the spvs or securitisation but to transfers/assignments inter company.

That is; as particularly applicable to the transfers between sppl/lmc/matlock to the company that purchased them spml.

Could you apply the above to this situation,I am sure I speak for all when I say we appreciate this is a personal opinion.

Any chance of replying specifically to this as you can see it affects various people who have asked the same query.

Edited by ryde

IMHO the only way you could push this is if you could PROVE a loss. You aren't going to gain anything by using it as a defence as there is NO loss, just a con going on in the background that is far beyond the remit of a circuit judge.

Demonstrate how there is a loss. Same payments and same t&c's. Same mortgage amounts...same money owing.

The majority of complaints seem to be about Capstone or other admin. companies, the lenders or the brokers. Collectively, that should be enough to get the issues we have addressed. Everything else has been done and is now out of our hands so why keep repeating it?

Hi Napier

It is my understanding that IS IT ME's case was subject to a confidentiality clause, approved and sealed by the court. In those circumstances (if correct) there was clearly a major problem for the lender, in disclosing the MSA. What bugs me is why the court didn't have the gumption to actually flush this out into the open.

Keep the faith. EiE.

Capstone Mortgage 'Services' - Sub-prime garbage - unlawful behaviour/MULTIPLE consumer abuse, TOTALLY in Defiance of REGULATIONS and the law

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pubs/final/gmac_rfc.pdf

CONTACT CIB Here

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/Complaintformcib.Htm

Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia) 02920 380 643

Mark Youde(accounts compliance) 02920 380 955

Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108 investigating all the Lehman lenders

Jeremy Pilcher 0207 637 6231

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

"We would not seek a battle, as we are; Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it"

Slight diversion

LD

May I offer my compliments on your itbg translations.Would you clear up a possible couple for me.

1)"chizzle me nizzle"

2)"How do you like Them apples"(biblical apple being fruit of evil?)

can there be any more threads like this one !?

Thanks napiernuts for your input and undoubted hard work despite bombardment ,it greatly helps our understanding.

Edited by ryde