SPML/LMC anyone claimed for mis selling and unfair charges?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1123 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A link to a video which helps to contextualise why things are happening to us the way they are:

Off thread? Perhaps, but compelling nonetheless.

Keep the faith. EIE.

Keep the faith. EiE.

Capstone Mortgage 'Services' - Sub-prime garbage - unlawful behaviour/MULTIPLE consumer abuse, TOTALLY in Defiance of REGULATIONS and the law

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pubs/final/gmac_rfc.pdf

CONTACT CIB Here

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/Complaintformcib.Htm

Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia) 02920 380 643

Mark Youde(accounts compliance) 02920 380 955

Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108 investigating all the Lehman lenders

Jeremy Pilcher 0207 637 6231

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

"We would not seek a battle, as we are; Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it"

The problem is that they know we are in financial difficulties otherwise we wouldn't have incurred arrears or charges with our banks/mortgages. They know we can't afford to fight back and appeal individually as the costs can be tremendous, even compared to losing your home. You more or less know if you lose that bankruptcy would be your only option even if you could raise the money for the appeals in the first place.

What really annoys me is that there seems to be a glut of programmes about the 'poor' folks who have purchased abroad for 2nd homes and main ones that are losing out because of the local laws/interest/exchange rates. Shouldn't there be some interest in people who have stuck with this *@&% of a country and are being treat like **** by our own courts and left without any legal representation?

Politicians get to keep their 2nd, 3rd,4th homes at the taxpayers expense. Romanians get front page headlines when they are harrassed and suddenly everyone wants to help them!

Well what about the rest of us that the news agencies and government just don't want to know about? Just another figure to add to the statistics despite the promise of the already doomed mortgage rescue schemes which none of us would qualify for.

We were the cream that the fat cats licked up in the boom. They knew full well what would happen as soon as they were exposed but as long as they could run with the money it made no odds to them.

It makes me sick that our own country has allowed this and doesn't give a stuff.

Rant over...

The law is an ass.....

Have babies at 16, win the lottery but you can't buy cigarettes, alcohol or drive a car. You can't vote but we can still tax you...

Buy a house, better yourself, get into trouble and it's tough luck..you should have stayed on that council waiting list..there were only 500 refugees ahead of you that wanted to live on a crime ridden estate on the 10th floor in a block of flats.

I wouldn't mind if we had led a lavish lifestyle but most of us don't. The debts rise when we can't pay the bills because of inflation or reduced income and not through exotic holidays and luxuries. Not to mention the fictitious charges the sub prime lenders dream up just to get back their asset.

Rant is really over..sorry. :mad:

Edited by Crapstone

Without ranting..lol

Another point is that Capstone and other companies are using legal executives that are ill-prepared in the court room. They can't answer questions put to them and don't have the relevant paperwork so why does the judge always side with them when repossession should be a serious matter and used as a last resort?

So far it's been about the lenders applying for repossession but something must be done about the judges that are rubber stamping it without looking at the true facts or the applicable law.

Tomorrow is another day and hopefully one of will get a breakthrough.

Hi Crapstone

Your rants (LOL) raise a number of interesting points which I want to respond to. Firstly though for the benefit of any trolls trawling, I can assure you that our resolve is as strong as ever and our spirits far from broken. The desperation you and your buddy judges cause and the misery you inflict on decent hardworking families will not and cannot go unanswered and unchallenged. As you sew, so shall you reap. And believe me you will reap a ****storm by the time you are done with us. What keeps me going is a thought I keep with me every day. That one or more of you will end up losing your careers, homes, reputations and livelihoods and pay dearly, preferably in clink, for your fraudulent and criminal conduct.

Crapstone let's go through your points.

1. The media. Celebrity, advertising and sex-obsessed driven drivel. Very few Bernsteins or Woodwards out there. Very few have any real balls and even if they have their editors will get very jumpy about stuff like this. That said I've pulled a corker that will see all this get a much higher media profile. Just not yet I'm afraid - but soon. Also, so as not to put all my eggs in one basket, there's a second line of media investigation that has recently been opened up. The media are important and though in the main owned and controlled by vested interests there are pockets of critical investigative stories also out there, and some genuine interest.

2. The courts and djs. Surprisingly easy for a jobbing sol to use procedure and get the judge on their side. And don't even get me started on the dirty and dishonest, unprofessional and unlawful conduct the barristers will use. I've given representation for the other side hell before and I rather like the feeling. Not all Djs are muppets and I've seen some give the opposing side's rep a good kicking before now. Also where you get a numpty DJ hit early and hard with the ECJ stuff and have the temerity to suggest an adjournment if they haven't read your stuff. Wrong foot them with the EU stuff and then give them an easy out. They''ll mostly eat out of your hands and you'd be astonished as you see centre of gravity shift. Visibly!

3. Local authorities. Agreed

Useless, incompetent and definitely corrupt with maybe a few exceptions.

4.Parliament. See local authorities above.

And never forget. The law is mostly with us. We just have to make it stick.

Keep the faith. EIE.

Edited by enoughisenough
Typos

Keep the faith. EiE.

Capstone Mortgage 'Services' - Sub-prime garbage - unlawful behaviour/MULTIPLE consumer abuse, TOTALLY in Defiance of REGULATIONS and the law

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

"We would not seek a battle, as we are; Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it"

1. The media. Celebrity advertising and sex obsessed driven drivel. Very few bernsteins or woodwards out there. Very few have any real balls and even if they do and even if they have their editors will get very jumpy about stuff like this. That said I've pulled a corked that will see all this get a much higher media profile. Just not yet I'm afraid but soon. Also, so as not to put all my eggs in one basket there's a second line of media investigation that has recently been opened up. The media are important and though in the main owned and controlled by vested interests there are pockets of critical investigative stories also out there.

Hi - agree with you there - done the tv stuff myself (in that case re HSBC) still waiting for the penalty charges payment but bank insists on paying my bills with what they owe us - so have told the bank to pay my c.Tax AND if they do not I will end up with a custodial sentence :eek:- that should get the media in!

Campari2

It's YOUR money. Tell HSBC to get stuffed and place the funds in any account of your nomination and disperse your funds yourself. Also you can only go inside for refusing to pay your council tax, not for non-payment. I take it you are not telling your council that you won't pay. Or is that in fact what you have said?

Cheers. EIE.

Keep the faith. EiE.

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

Hi - Ive tried to get them to pay me the money - its been going on for months - if I had the funds I'd simply put it in the small claims court but.....today have received confirmation from the bank that they will pay the tax (obviously they dont want to see anything else on the telly then) but they also want us to sign to say that this is full and final settlement of the complaint against the bank!!!!!! - this is blackmail!!!! I'll can just change my argument with the council as a means to an end if necessary - right now thinking I'll have to accept their offer to pay direct but cross out the bit about the complaints being finalised. bet they wont pay it then!!!:)

Crapstone: I think your rants (lol) are the reason many are starting to look at the BNP as an alternative to the established order of things. The politicians are in league with the financial co`s as it serves their purpose to keep the average man in the street down.

As I get older im getting more and more cynical and unhappy with the way the country is going. :(

Advice & opinions given by spartathisis are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.:)

Forget the parties and certainly have no truck with the crypto fascist BNP. This sort of sentiment is whipped up and plays right into the b*stards hands. WE are the alternative, and millions like us campaigning to bring pressure to bear on a whole range of issues. The application of the rule of law is all we are after.

Keep the faith. EiE.

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

Truro,

Your local council should still rehouse you as they can't automatically say that you have made yourself homeless. Don't take no as an answer from them. A work colleague of my OH was made bankrupt recently and has had to sell his house ( waiting on contracts) but the council offered them a bungalow today.

Stay strong my friend.

Yes they can refuse to re-house you !

The last few years of disgusting governments in this country have introduced dishonesty and corruption everywhere - in all government departments as well as the commercial world. This is why we are all having such difficulties with dishonest rip-off lenders.

When I went to my local council to apply for re-housing when I was being repossessed they wrote me a letter saying they were not responsible for rehousing me because my repossession was all my fault.

Why ? Because seven years previously I had bought the house at a point when I was not employed. The council say that I was being too optimistic in thinking that I would then become employed and without employment, of course, I would be unable to pay a mortgage.

In other words it was wrong of me to obtain a mortgage in advance of actual employment on the grounds that I might never be actually employed.

I am a fit and active, well qualified and experienced employee and there is no reason to suppose I should not gain employment.

But, the council latched onto the fact I was a single (male) parent - ergo then I obviously could never expect to become employed if I had to look after a child as it's sole carer !

The insane council said I should rather have used the £80 000 or so I had at that time to rent a property, then when the money ran out I would be able to claim housing (rent) benefit and therefore would never be repossessd. All my own silly fault you see !!!!!!!

Silly me. I should have thought of that. How naughty of me to dare think I might expect to become employed; How absolutely wrong of me to buy a house.

This is real Orwellian 1984 'doublethink'.

They are truly nasty bureaucrats ! Vile and disgusting people !

Yes they can refuse to re-house you !

The last few years of disgusting governments in this country have introduced dishonesty and corruption everywhere - in all government departments as well as the commercial world. This is why we are all having such difficulties with dishonest rip-off lenders.

When I went to my local council to apply for re-housing when I was being repossessed they wrote me a letter saying they were not responsible for rehousing me because my repossession was all my fault.

Why ? Because seven years previously I had bought the house at a point when I was not employed. The council say that I was being too optimistic in thinking that I would then become employed and without employment, of course, I would be unable to pay a mortgage.

In other words it was wrong of me to obtain a mortgage in advance of actual employment on the grounds that I might never be actually employed.

I am a fit and active, well qualified and experienced employee and there is no reason to suppose I should not gain employment.

But, the council latched onto the fact I was a single (male) parent - ergo then I obviously could never expect to become employed if I had to look after a child as it's sole carer !

The insane council said I should rather have used the £80 000 or so I had at that time to rent a property, then when the money ran out I would be able to claim housing (rent) benefit and therefore would never be repossessd. All my own silly fault you see !!!!!!!

Silly me. I should have thought of that. How naughty of me to dare think I might expect to become employed; How absolutely wrong of me to buy a house.

This is real Orwellian 1984 'doublethink'.

They are truly nasty bureaucrats ! Vile and disgusting people !

Has anyone ever thought of taking a Sharia Mortgage out?, all you do is pay 'rent' to the bank as you are not allowed to pay interest under Sharia law and you can claim rent from the council when you're unenmployed - think I'll have to change my religion :mad:

Wouldn't that be bloody brilliant. Everyone of us remortgaged sharia style, got these disgusting parasites off our backs forever and just to p*ss the yank banks off the uk 'real estate' Market would be owned and controlled by Islamic banks! Genius. Motgages from the bank of abu dhabi anyone? With no interest!

Keep the faith. EiE.

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

Wouldn't that be bloody brilliant. Everyone of us remortgaged sharia style, got these disgusting parasites off our backs forever and just to p*ss the yank banks off the uk 'real estate' Market would be owned and controlled by Islamic banks! Genius. Motgages from the bank of abu dhabi anyone? With no interest!

Well they talk about MP's and their expenses and homes, but if you owned a home under Sharia law and paid 'rent' to the bank and became unemployed you can claim your 'rent' from the Jobcentre so we tax payers are paying for their homes too...We laugh about it...but we are caggers and laughing is just a part of it, action is the other part! How many Homes are we paying for then and how many with Sharia mtgs repay this 'rent' when they sell and have the capital gains..? You ask your local Jobcentre and MP...shock you..

Hi Andrew1

How many Homes are we paying for then and how many with Sharia mtgs repay this 'rent' when they sell and have the capital gains..? You ask your local Jobcentre and MP...shock you..

Obviously we can enjoy a laugh and rightly so...we'd crack up otherwise.

Behind this though, as you rightly state, there are a myriad of very serious issues, a complex weave of actions and interactions we can scarcely begin to contemplate. Your point is serious and well made and no nothing actually shocks me anymore. 'Disgusts' is closer to where it's at.

Never take my posts as anything other than my face value point at that point in time. I have only one agenda and it's the same one as most of us who use the CAG. Justice - If we can get it- and if I'm going I'm going down trying.

Regards. Keep the faith! EIE.

Keep the faith. EiE.

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

Hi Andrew1

Obviously we can enjoy a laugh and rightly so...we'd crack up otherwise.

Behind this though, as you rightly state, there are a myriad of very serious issues, a complex weave of actions and interactions we can scarcely begin to contemplate. Your point is serious and well made and no nothing actually shocks me anymore. 'Disgusts' is closer to where it's at.

Never take my posts as anything other than my face value point at that point in time. I have only one agenda and it's the same one as most of us who use the CAG. Justice - If we can get it- and if I'm going I'm going down trying.

Regards. Keep the faith! EIE.

I'm noted for getting the juices going so when these people come over here and get Council houses they let them get run down, scruffy, unkempt and then sue the Council to get them in proper state of repair, then apply for the Sharia Mtg to buy the place all spick and span, then claim the part mtg from the council..., then they sell it and we've just bought them a nice house....have a nice weekend EIE :D

I'm noted for getting the juices going so when these people come over here and get Council houses they let them get run down, scruffy, unkempt and then sue the Council to get them in proper state of repair, then apply for the Sharia Mtg to buy the place all spick and span, then claim the part mtg from the council..., then they sell it and we've just bought them a nice house....have a nice weekend EIE

Hi Andrew1

I don't give a hoot where people come from. I care about how they conduct themselves. My nice english neighbours are the filthiest chavish **** you'll ever come across and there isn't a fiddle invented that they don't know about.

They burnt down the other neighbours fence when they had a drunken BBQ and thought it was effing hilarious. They register cars in false names at local addresses and run up endless parking fines. There's 4 generations in and out at all times of day and night. Domestics day in and day out, other neighbours cars vandalised, used nappies discarded everywhere. The smell..oh the smell. My god. I could go on and on and on.

We have had a living hell ever since we moved in seven years ago. The nice doctor couple who sold us the house were just as bad for selling us this place and Me - well I'm just stupid for overlooking the most basic rule in the book: caveat emptor. Sometimes wonder why I'm fighting so hard to keep the damn place. Oh and they've got addresses all over the borough. All council.

For me it's the system pure and simple. People will just do what they do.

Respect. EIE. (Likewise have a good weekend)

• Haha 1

Keep the faith. EiE.

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

Hi Andrew1

I don't give a hoot where people come from. I care about how they conduct themselves.

Me too, it's sometimes difficult to express issues like this without it sounding in some way racist. I don't have a racist bone in my body, I love people who are nice, respectful of others and just want to live like the rest of us - we are all humans, whatever, wherever we come from and it wasn't me who put up the boundaries....as you say, it's the way people behave that's important...

Me too, it's sometimes difficult to express issues like this without it sounding in some way racist. I don't have a racist bone in my body, I love people who are nice, respectful of others and just want to live like the rest of us - we are all humans, whatever, wherever we come from and it wasn't me who put up the boundaries....as you say, it's the way people behave that's important...

Absolutely. I've been a campaigner all my life. Always on behalf of the underdog. I hate 2 things especially. Injustice, wherever I see it, and people who can't or won't play by the rules, whoever they may be, and wherever they are from. I really hate that.

Injustice I can stomach, just about, because until recently I believed that injustice had remedies available and that all that was lacking was individual capacity and understanding about how to get a wrong put right. But the stories coming out of our courts on these threads are shocking.

This country has gone to the dogs and people can attribute that to anything they want. It's none of my business what people want to think and it's none of their business whether or why I choose to agree or disagree.

The whole history of human history has been about moving on to find a better life. But, and I say this unequivocally, it makes me sick when politicians bang on about immigrants having to play by the rules. The rank hypocrisy of that disingenous sort of statement is monumentally staggering. When they take the citizenship would they pass or fail if they said the rule of law doesn't apply here? Could be either... couldn't it? There are no rules anymore. No wonder everything has gone to hell in a handbasket.

Respect.

Keep the faith. EiE.

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

Hi - Ive tried to get them to pay me the money - its been going on for months - if I had the funds I'd simply put it in the small claims court but.....today have received confirmation from the bank that they will pay the tax (obviously they dont want to see anything else on the telly then) but they also want us to sign to say that this is full and final settlement of the complaint against the bank!!!!!! - this is blackmail!!!! I'll can just change my argument with the council as a means to an end if necessary - right now thinking I'll have to accept their offer to pay direct but cross out the bit about the complaints being finalised. bet they wont pay it then!!!:)

Insisting on paying who direct-Are they claiming the right to pay another entity other than themselves

SUB PRIME MORTGAGES

HOUSE OF COMMONS TREASURY SELECT COMMITTEE CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS OF EVIDENCE

Hi all,

This represents a very important opportunity to raise the public profile of what has been happening to you since you took out one of these mortgages. Whilst our political class has never been held in such low esteem the Treasury select committee is chaired by someone who doesn't pull any punches and wants to get to the bottom of this.

Part of the problem and therefore the cynicism about Westminster is their remoteness from the real world.

This is YOUR opportunity to give it to them. Remember that the bankers will be busy gathering their stuff in order to whitewash the whole inquiry. They will have been faxed with this press release before you and I even knew that the TSC were looking into this. CB did her stuff alone in Feb and look at the impact that had. We can't rely on individual pressure alone and hope that someone can pull it altogether for us.

Massive collective consumer response is the only way to bring these vultures to account.

WE HAVE TO WORK COLLECTIVELY

If you care, not only about yourself, but the state of the world you find yourself in, and the world your kids will grow up in, you should, with all due urgency make your submission.

There are strict rules about how to do so but nonetheless I'd rather submit before the high court of parliament who want to hear what we have to say than the local county court which may or may not give a toss despite the fact that EU law mandates they do.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO COVER THE WHOLE REMIT JUST THE PARTS THAT APPLY TO YOU

MAINLY I PRESUME THE MIDDLE ONE ON SUB PRIME

DO NOT BE AFRAID OF GIVING YOUR NAME OR ADDRESS

THE BANKS ARE COMING AFTER US ALL ANYWAY AND IN ANY CASE THE SUBMISSIONS ARE SUBJECT TO PARLIAMENTARY PRIVILEGE

If you want to do ths but have any concerns please post on open. Do not PM as if there is a massive take up on this I will not be able to cope and respond adequately or in a timely fashion.

I am putting this together after an exhausting day at work. If there are any errors I will try to correct them at some point tomorrow.

OK Peeps. Here's the link. They want to know from YOU! Just write as you would on open post and list 12345 what they have done. Just one last thing. Nothing, and I mean nothing, that could identify you should be posted on open.

UK Parliament - TC0809PN47

Keep the faith. EiE.

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

Treasury Committee: Press Notice

TREASURY COMMITTEE OUTLINES TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR

INQUIRY INTO MORTGAGE ARREARS AND ACCESS TO MORTGAGE FINANCE

Continuing its examination of the ramifications of the banking crisis, the Treasury Committee has decided to undertake a short inquiry into Mortgage arrears and access to mortgage finance. The inquiry will focus on households affected by the recession and struggling with mortgage arrears and/or at risk of repossession, as well as problems in accessing finance for FTBs. Evidence is sought on:

• the current number of homeowners in mortgage arrears and forecasts for the trend in mortgage arrears over the medium-term

• the number and characteristics of homeowners who have had their properties repossessed, the number in the process of having their homes repossessed, as well as forecasts for the trend in repossession levels over the medium-term

• the treatment by, and the approaches taken, by mortgage lenders towards homeowners in arrears and/or at risk of repossession, including issues relating to the treatment of homeowners by financial institutions specialising in mortgage lending to sub-prime borrowers

• adherence to, and the effectiveness of, Financial Services Authority (FSA) rules and guidance for mortgage lenders on repossession policy and treatment of consumers in arrears as well as the FSA's regulatory approach in this area

• adherence to, and the effectiveness of, codes of conduct, protocols and statements of good practice issued by industry bodies in this area

• issues of concern around the operation of sale and lease-back schemes

• the success of those Government schemes in existence before the financial crisis to support homeowners facing difficulties with mortgage payments and/or at risk of repossession, as well as the effectiveness of initiatives introduced since the financial crisis began; and

• the impact of the credit crunch on access to mortgage finance and the terms on which such finance is offered for first time homebuyers.

NOTES ON SUBMISSION OF WRITTEN EVIDENCE

Written evidence should be in Word or rich text format—not PDF format—and sent by e-mail to [email protected]. The body of the e-mail must include a contact name, telephone number and postal address. The e-mail should also make clear who the submission is from. The deadline is 12 noon on Wednesday 1 July 2009. Submissions should be no longer than 3000 words. The Committee recognises that this is a tight deadline. Extensions can be granted up to 8 July however respondents should be aware that the Committee will have less time to consider memoranda submitted by this date.

Submissions should be in the format of a self-contained memorandum. Paragraphs should be numbered for ease of reference, and the document must include an executive summary. Further guidance on the submission of evidence can be found at UK Parliament - witness.

Submissions should be original work, not previously published or circulated elsewhere. Once submitted, your submission becomes the property of the Committee and no public use should be made of it unless you have first obtained permission from the Clerk of the Committee. Please bear in mind that Committees are not able to investigate individual cases.

The Committee normally, though not always, chooses to publish the written evidence it receives, either by printing the evidence, publishing it on the internet or by making it publicly available through the Parliamentary Archives. If there is any information you believe to be sensitive you should highlight it and explain what harm you believe would result from its disclosure; the Committee will take this into account in deciding whether to publish or further disclose the evidence.

For data protection purposes, it would be helpful if individuals wishing to submit written evidence send their contact details in a covering letter. You should be aware that there may be circumstances in which the House of Commons will be required to communicate information to third parties on request, in order to comply with its obligations under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.

FURTHER INFORMATION:

Committee Membership is as follows: Rt Hon John McFall (Chairman), Nick Ainger, Mr Graham Brady, Mr Colin Breed, Jim Cousins, Mr Michael Fallon (Sub-Committee Chairman), Ms Sally Keeble, Mr Andrew Love, John Mann, Mr George Mudie, John Thurso, Mr Mark Todd, Mr Andrew Tyrie, Sir Peter Viggers.

Media Enquiries: Laura Humble, Tel 020 7219 2003 / 07917 488 489, email - [email protected]

Specific Committee Information: [email protected] Tel 020 7219 5769

Committee Website: UK Parliament - Treasury Committee

Watch committees and parliamentary debates online: UK Parliament

Publications / Reports / Reference Material: Copies of all select committee reports are available from the Parliamentary Bookshop (12 Bridge St, Westminster, 020 7219 3890) or the Stationery Office (0845 7023474). Committee reports, press releases, evidence transcripts, Bills; research papers, a directory of MPs, plus Hansard (from 8am daily) and much more, can be found on www.parliament.uk |Home page

Keep the faith. EiE.

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

In making your submission the following format should be observed

1. Give your Name

2. Give your Address

3. Give your Phone Number

4. HEAD THE SUBMISSION - something like

SUBMISSION BEFORE THE HOUSE OF COMMONS DEPARTMENTAL SELECT COMMITTEE FOR THE TREASURY

INQUIRY INTO MORTGAGE ARREARS AND ACCESS TO MORTGAGE FINANCE

CHAIRED BY THE RIGHT HONOROUBLE JOHN MCFALL, M.P.

Next page:

Indicate whether you are willing to be called as a witness before the Treasury Select Committee. This will main making yourself available to go to parliament and you won't get any expenses. I'm guessing that for most of you the answer will be no.

Next page

If your case is currently subject to court proceedings - most of us are - then you MUST make a statement to this effect. THis will not and cannot effect your case but you must let the TSC know.

something like this:

The facts submitted before the treasury select committee in this submission are currently subject to a possession claim (Number) in XXX County Court. The current status of this claim is that a suspended possession order has been made by the District Judge in this case.

Main body should go something like this.

Executive Summary

This should be 200-250 words max summarising the main arguments, maybe something along the lines of: (THIS IS NOT PERFECT AND SHOULD NOT BE COPIED AND PASTED. YOU SHOULD PROVIDE YOUR OWN EXECUTIVE SUMMARY)

The following submission, in response to the Treasury Select Committee's call for submissions, made 17th June, 2009 lays before the committee evidence of widespread consumer detriment experienced as a result of practices in the 'sub-prime' mortgage market which are systemic, and more often than not, unlawful. The overall consequence of these widespread practices is that consumers are being harrassed, serially and unlawfully overcharged, treated with contempt and subject to reprisals when making complaint and are then ultimately and often unlawfully repossessed, in addition to which the equity is then stripped from their homes with hugely disproportionate early redemption charges, following on from repossession. Evidence will also be brought forward to show that The FSA has failed in its duty to regulate effectively these firms, that the FOS is too slow to act on consumer complaints and enforce the regulations in this area, and that the courts themselves consistently fail in their duty to examine the fairness of standard terms in this contracts as they are mandated by virtue of ECJ ruling whatever the number is! (I'll edit this later!)

Next page.

1. Who you are what you do when you took the sub prime garbage out who with, any subsequent closures and transfers and that fact that it is now administered by Crapstone. This is most of us on these threads.

2. Then lay out your paragraphs in numbered fashion. GO for it!

3. Go for it Some More

4. Put in all their charges

5. Put in all their lies

6. Put in all their harrassment

7. Put in their woeful compliance record with SARS

8. Put in what they charge you in interest.

9. Put in all their 'FEES' garbage

10. Put in all their unreasonable and bullying.

11. JUST THROW THE BLOODY KITCHEN SINK AT THEM WHILE YOUVE STILL GOT A HOUSE WITH A KITCHEN.

If they want our houses they are going to have to work for them and that means putting them under intense public and official scrutiny to justify what they are doing. And what they do is not only a little bit unsavoury it is unlawful across the board

MAKE SURE THE TSC IS AWARE OF THIS

Finally don't worry if you are not confident about how to express yourself. Others can help and ultimately the point is not whether its beautifully written. The point is that you write it at all. Let the TSC what they are doing to you and your family. Make the government ministers squirm when all this is put to them. We don't have second homes and we no longer even enjoy the protection of the courts.

Keep the faith.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH (EIE)

Keep the faith. EiE.

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

Hi - they insist on paying our debts directly to who we owe them too - have emailed the producer of channel 4 news about this today

Put your cancellations in writing send by 'Special Delivery' as well as taking copies into the bank (get a receipt) & tell them that if they insist on contravening the DD Guarantee you will, as well as reporting them to the ombudsman, hold them fully liable for all losses including consequential ones

They have absolutely no right to act in this high handed manner - they really do think they are above the law - forgot to mention also threaten them with 2006 Fraud Act which applies not only to firms but also the individuals who commit the act - remember to get the names of who you deal with:wink: as even the tellers will find it difficult to claim "I vos only vollowing orders" as surely they MUST know the terms of the DD guarantee

Edited by JonCris