OPC ANPR PCN - overstay - St Johns Retail Park Wolverhampton.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4563 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As that was a while ago, i came on to ask the same thing as today i received a ppc for st johns retail park.

They have the same letter from what i gather, so i'm assuming even now i'm to ignore and save my money???

Everyone else has said it's a [problem], until my aunt said that her SIL did get taken to court over it???

Now i don't know what to do???

Any ideas.

Shez

As that was a while ago, i came on to ask the same thing as today i received a ppc for st johns retail park. They have the same letter from what i gather, so i'm assuming even now i'm to ignore and save my money???

Everyone else has said it's a [problem], until my aunt said that her SIL did get taken to court over it??? Now i don't know what to do???

Any ideas.

Shez

yea yea yea

no-one has ever been successfully prosecuted in court by a ppc unless they were a setup stooge to try and gain some kind of legal 'spoof' they are payable tickets, or were too ill to attend the hearing.

ignore!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

It is an invoice, a mere invitation to treat, you decline the invitation to pay them money by ignoring it, and when they send more threatening letters you ignore them some more, eventually they will move on to a more receptive prospect.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Check out the recent court case for this company.

They were taken to court by trading standards and they lost !! big time!! and had to pay a huge FINE!

Now do you see why you should not be giving them your money?

hello all:-)

FFS Shez.

Do you want to listen to a variety of posters here who have no potential gain to be made from you and come from a variety of trained backgrounds OR believe a Company who is seeking to get you to pay them money? And, if I might add, a Company and Director who were recently fined over £37,400 with costs following a Tradings Standards investigation of them that resulted in a Criminal Conviction.

You takes your choice...

BUT

If you feel like paying because of worthless threats please PM me your name and address and I will similarly send you threats with no legal substance in the hope you will send me some money too.