Palmer Bigg say i'm selling fake sandisk SD Cards...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1467 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

ive had a request/letter from Palmers Bigg. Any idea on how to proceed?

they say their client have ‘tested’ the product however on closer inspection, their picture is an enlarged picture of my eBay image and not a tested unit, resulting in them not being truthful on the letter.

are they just after my money and stock as I’ve seen loads of other cases but unsure what to do. Help?

I think it’s just them trying to make a quick quid.

Someone I know who’s training to be a solicitor told me a lot of solicitors trawl the internet/eBay looking for things that might be counterfeit and then send out letter as a scare tatic to make money.

What is it you were selling? 

yep!!:rockon:

simply type in palmer bigg in our search 

none have gone anywhere..

ambulance chasers..

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

They are only sd cards which are genuine. Sold them for ages and hundreds of them and no customer has ever had a problem. I buy them from a reputable wholesaler in the UK.

my guess is they just want my money and stock for themselves to sell on.

they included a ‘SanDisk’ trademark table too with lots of numbers corresponding to each of their products however again after research, these numbers don’t even match SanDisks actual ones

31 minutes ago, cheese1428 said:

Don’t pay them anything! They are chancers looking to make some

money. Look at the page where they breakdown what they want paying. They only want you to pay for the draft of their letter lol 

I saw that within section A however some estimated costs on part B. It’s interesting as well that last night about 10pm I rung them and they answered after 12/13 rings to an out of hours call centre (wouldn’t think these exist with the current virus) and you could hear the call divert.

i quizzed the guy on opening times and he said he would have to check this and starting googling it.

everyone that answered weren’t even listed with the ‘Team’ section on Palmer Biggs itself!

Absolute morons! I rang them last Saturday( I was selling the same as you) a young girl answered.

She stuttered, asked for my number for someone to call me back Monday.

Told her no why would I give them my number.

I asked why she couldn’t help, she said she just answered out of hours.

I said what’s the point if you can’t help.

Wouldn’t give me a name or anything.

Like I said before, they are just looking to make money quick and easy.

Given what is happening with the virus, I think they should be ashamed trying to [problem] people.

People are struggling as it is.

It could Have bad consequences for someone with mental health issues.

They ought to be ashamed!

Have you checked your sold items to see if you have ever shipped to Horsham where they are based. 

You mean these tools

image.png.810542d14e2e27acbf9964ac84d876d2.png

20 mins from my house?

Can pay a visit if you like XD 

Of course im kidding but they do seem to push it in your case...

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

I just think it’s really strange especially as the letter letters have a different address based in Gatwick?

youre right though because people with mental health would struggle with these types of threats and they are just counting on someone falling for their joke

note the different address.

It might be worth contacting the Horsham number and tell them that a group of [problematic] are using their name at a nearby address and see what they say.

they have a twitter account so bombarding them there might throw somehting up.

You can guarantee that they dotn have a client but if you admut being a forger they will then demand money and then try and get the copyright holder to accept their terms for handing part of that cash over.

It is of course unlawful if they actually threaten or take legal action without a client but you can bet the letters are worded VERY carefully

it even says the beehive address on the first letter. i did think solictor letters were meant to look professional however not one sheet of paper they have sent us, including the main page with their logo on is in colour

Not only that, it’s on the cheapest paper as well. All their details at the bottom

of the better are blurry. Imagine if it got turned around and they got sued for falsely claiming to act on someone’s behalf! What I also noticed after some research is that sandisk isn’t actually a company!! The company is Western Digital and sandisk is one of their brands 🤣

Really crazy behaviour. I know I’m not doing anything wrong anyway and to share the picture of the one they’ve supposedly ‘Bought’ and ‘tested’ within their evidence is crazy. I have still got the images I uploaded and everything matches, including the table underneath 😂 I’m just winding myself up about it all thinking it’s real but I guess I haven’t been the only one

nice little money earner that sadly so many MUGS fall for.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

corp HQ got sc@mmed into entering into WWide agreement and can't get out of it more like.

ignore

dx

and they