Welcome/coast financial

edwi69
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1556 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Failure by a lender to observe strictly, the intricate requirements of the Act can lead to a loan being completely unenforceable with no right of restitution or other form of relief"

- Lord Justice Clarke, 2002

• 2 weeks later...

hi post

just a quick one to let you know i have received a letter today from welcome with what they are saying is a copy my cca but not the original as they cant locate it so this is unsigned.

got to pop out this morning so as soon as i get back i will photobucket it up if they cant locate the original where are they get the info to put on this one.it is also a little bit different from the reconstituted one they sent me.

regards edwi69

Edited by edwi69

hi post

they also wrote in the letter,please note that since you signed your original agreement there has been an amendment to your interest rate.

i have arranged for a copy of this letter to be sent to you separately

THIS IS NOW THE ONLY WAY TO FORCE WELCOME TO RELEASE A TRUE COPY OF THE AGREEMENT

HOPE YOU DONT MIND BUT I PUT THE INSURANCE BIT IN

Dear Sirs

Account number

I write with regards to the above account with your organisation.

As you are aware on xyz, i made a request for a TRUE COPY of my agreement and executed by my SIGNATURE.

Even though your reply on xyz does comply with my request under the regulations, its is not a true copy. because of this i am now making a fresh request for a copy of the following information.

I respectfully request that you provide me by return a copy of the credit agreement which bears my signature. I require this as i have reason to believe that there may be discrepancies within the agreement which may leave it improperly executed .Additionally i require the underwriting sheet or any other document showing any commissions paid to you by the broker or by you to the broker

I require the underwriting sheets as i believe undisclosed commission payments were added to my account.

This request is valid for any previouse agreements i have had with welcome financial services and any link with direct group who provide these insurance products.

This request applies to all and any information relating to WELCOME ELITE BROKERS,

Obviously if the agreement is improperly executed i would be entitled to ask the court to consider the agreement and make a declaration of the rights of parties to the agreement.

I must stress this request is NOT made pursuant to section 78 Consumer Credit Act 1974 but is made pursuant to the Civil Procedure Rules ( Pre action protocols and Part 31.16) and therefore unsigned copy will not suffice, only a copy of the original contract in its unaltered form will suffice in these circumstances

Please confirm if you still hold a copy of my signed agreement and that you will provide me with this document.

I do not view this as an unreasonable request given that by supplying the document which i have asked for it will allow me to assess if my case has merit and will help to resolve matters possibly without the need to involve the court and will undoubtedly save costs on both sides

I look forward to your reply and wouyld ask for a response by 4pm on XXXX Date ( Give 21 days to respond)

Regards

xxxxxxxxxxx

bit of useless info

as well as welcome charging you commission for selling you the insurance, direct group provide the policy to welcome in all but name, virtual agreements as such, not realy there.

say welcome shaft you £1500 for a ppi policy, 50 % of that, thats £750 is pure profit for welcome, then welcome add on commission for selling the insurance

direct group sell the policy to welcome for pennies in the pound

it realy does stink

let me know on the letter edwig

its now the only way ime afraid

well they are supposed to be the underwriters but contact aviva and they will never have heard of you

i have always believed there is no insurance in place as such

its direct group and welcome doing it all in house

ask yourself why when making a claim its welcome who always send out the claim form, not Aviva or direct group and why is it always welcome in 99.9999 % of the time reject the claim with no appeal

Its Been In Court Three Times

Ime Very Good At Wording My Requests Now So They Cant Dodge

In Each Case The Judge Has Ordered A Disclosure Notice Along With The Mif Con

Welcome Just Pull Out

These Are Secured Loans We Are Talking About

Thousends, Up In Smoke

How I Love It

Ime Still Watching My Back For The Hit Men

You Realy Want Me To Comment On That Crap

A True Copy With Out Your Signature

Where Then Did They Get The Data To Do A True Copy

Why Not The Original

Send That Letter By Recorded On Post 109

enclose A Copy Of That Piece Of Garbage And Write All Over It

You Have Not Satisfied My S.77 To S. 79 Request Under The Cca 1974 And This Account Is Still In dispute

TELL HIM YOU REJECT HIS FINAL RESPONSE

Cretin

Hi Post

I Will Be Sending That Letter On Monday And Thankyou For The Letter,but I Think The Same Where Are They Getting That Crap From If They Cant Send Me A Copy Of My Original Cca

Regards

THIS IS NOW THE ONLY WAY TO FORCE WELCOME TO RELEASE A TRUE COPY OF THE AGREEMENT

HOPE YOU DONT MIND BUT I PUT THE INSURANCE BIT IN

Dear Sirs

Account number

I write with regards to the above account with your organisation.

As you are aware on xyz, i made a request for a TRUE COPY of my agreement and executed by my SIGNATURE.

Even though your reply on xyz does comply with my request under the regulations, its is not a true copy. because of this i am now making a fresh request for a copy of the following information.

I respectfully request that you provide me by return a copy of the credit agreement which bears my signature. I require this as i have reason to believe that there may be discrepancies within the agreement which may leave it improperly executed .Additionally i require the underwriting sheet or any other document showing any commissions paid to you by the broker or by you to the broker

I require the underwriting sheets as i believe undisclosed commission payments were added to my account.

This request is valid for any previouse agreements i have had with welcome financial services and any link with direct group who provide these insurance products.

This request applies to all and any information relating to WELCOME ELITE BROKERS,

Obviously if the agreement is improperly executed i would be entitled to ask the court to consider the agreement and make a declaration of the rights of parties to the agreement.

I must stress this request is NOT made pursuant to section 78 Consumer Credit Act 1974 but is made pursuant to the Civil Procedure Rules ( Pre action protocols and Part 31.16) and therefore unsigned copy will not suffice, only a copy of the original contract in its unaltered form will suffice in these circumstances

Please confirm if you still hold a copy of my signed agreement and that you will provide me with this document.

I do not view this as an unreasonable request given that by supplying the document which i have asked for it will allow me to assess if my case has merit and will help to resolve matters possibly without the need to involve the court and will undoubtedly save costs on both sides

I look forward to your reply and wouyld ask for a response by 4pm on XXXX Date ( Give 21 days to respond)

Regards

xxxxxxxxxxx

bit of useless info

as well as welcome charging you commission for selling you the insurance, direct group provide the policy to welcome in all but name, virtual agreements as such, not realy there.

say welcome shaft you £1500 for a ppi policy, 50 % of that, thats £750 is pure profit for welcome, then welcome add on commission for selling the insurance

direct group sell the policy to welcome for pennies in the pound

it realy does stink

let me know on the letter edwig

its now the only way ime afraid

:) sorry to hijack ed....

question for Post- re the useless info;)

In my pending correspondance to the fos, regarding the ppi settlement offer, is there any written evidence at all that i can quote the useless info about welcome elite/direct/welcome et al. Anything to strengthen my cases and bring it to a speedy end will help, this is just my opinion ;)

cheers

b02

Same goes for the mif too!! ;)

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

Bo2

I Have A Full Library On Elite Brokers

When Are You Sending To The Fos

Ill Put Some Thing Together For You To Cut And Paste If You Want

I Have Welcome Elite Brokers Docs, The Lot

Its Hush Hush So It Goes To No Outsider As Its Subject To Court Action

:) thanks Post, sending everything on Monday, have spent the last few days, scanning other docs not already scanned, ready for printing.

For all complaints, ppi / mif / settlement penalty fees / acceptance fees and other charges etc..the lists are endless...

. my only concern is...if they tell welcome to do the right thing, put us back to where we would be if they hadnt have fleeced us..

.where will i stand with the current loan, that they have sent 6 copies of, unsigned by them.

..not sure on how to play this one??;)

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm