Welcome/coast financial

edwi69
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1534 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

sorry edwi, i'm still a novice on here, but looks like you just got on here at exactly the right time as Post is on and he will no doubt have the answers you need...

also just looked at the letter you received and mine was different to this totally. mine basically said please find reconstituted CCA, like i said above it had NO signatures from myself or welcome staff and it also had my married name on there, when i clearly took the loan out in 2005 and wasn't married then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope post can help you and if your free to have a glance at my thread when your free please post, it would be greatly appreciated :)

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just had a look at the link posted in the main welcome thread

what welcome sent you complies with the cca.

they can send you a reconstructed agreement,

but

to enforce

they need the original

no cca

no debt

welcome have lost the original agreement:D:D

smoke screen and mirrors again

hi post and many thanx

would appreciate the letter and you have been so helpfull i now feel i can drill a hole in my head and let the pressure out that the muppets have caused me.

regards edwi

will do

and thankyou postggj

Oh And Yes I Do Agree Its Been Well Worth It.

Where Would All These People Be Without You Postggj

HI POST

IS THIS THE LETTER I NEED TO SEND

REGARDS

Dear Sirs

Account number

I write with regards to the above account with your organisation.

I respectfully request that you provide me by return a copy of the credit agreement which bears my signature. I require this as i have reason to believe that there may be discrepancies within the agreement which may leave it improperly executed.Additionally i require the underwriting sheet or other document showing any commissions paid to you by the broker or by you to the broker

I also believe that you have added ppi to my agreement which I would be seeking a refund on .

obviously if the agreement is improperly executed i would be entitled to ask the court to consider the agreement and make a declaration of the rights of parties to the agreement.

I must stress this request is NOT made pursuant to section 78 Consumer Credit Act 1974 but is made pursuant to the Civil Procedure Rules ( Pre action protocols and Part 31.16) and therefore unsigned copy will not suffice, only a copy of the original contract in its unaltered form will suffice in these circumstances

Please confirm if you still hold a copy of my signed agreement and that you will provide me with this document.

I do not view this as an unreasonable request given that by supplying the document which i have asked for it will allow me to assess if my case has merit and will help to resolve matters possibly without the need to involve the court and will undoubtedly save costs on both sides

I look forward to your reply and wouyld ask for a response by 4pm on XXXX Date ( Give 21 days to respond)

Regards

xxxxxxxxxxx

cheers

it will be in the post tomorrow

regards

i wonder what sort of reply i will get from that or if i even receive once.

fancy sending me a letter saying they cant supply me with my cca but should provide me with a copy.

what would anyone say to a letter like that

up yours springs to mind

regards

just said 21 days because thats what was on the letter

thats more like it

thanx for all the help and i will update you whenever i have any news

i have had a message left on my answerphone today from my local branch saying this is an urgent message and i need to return the call today without fail as obviously this cant continue any longer and you need to get things sorted out.

would you just ignore this.

regards edwi69

Been there, got the t-shirt, phoned them back and told them I'm waiting for them to take me to court where I'll be counter claiming for shed loads of PPI plus compounded interest, so no point in continuing the conversation.

They obviously don't have an answer to that in their script, as I haven't been contacted now in over a month. :D

Hi all

just looked on the lse and below was on there

'The axe has been falling elsewhere in Yorkshire among other troubled financial-sector firms. Doorstep lender Cattles, based in Batley, seven miles south-west of Leeds, has announced more than 1,500 redundancies that affect a number of towns and cities, including Nottingham, where its Welcome Finance division is based, and Hull, where 400 jobs have been lost.'

apparantly it was in the guardian on sunday

Edited by edwi69

EDWI69

XXXX

XXXX

XXX

WELCOME FINANCIAL SERVICES

COMPLIANCE

RUDDINGTON FIELDS BUSINESS PARK

RUDDINGTON

NOTTINGHAM

NG11 6NZ

DATE

YOUR REF

REPLY TO CORESPONDENTS RECEIVED REFERENCE TELEPHONE HARASSMENT AND MY CONSUMER CREDIT AGREEMENT REQUEST.

COPIES ENCLOSED

DEAR SIR MADAM

on xyz I sent you a letter of complaint due to the amount of telephone call I have been receiving. I am of the view these call are nothing more than harassment and I requested all communication be in writing.

Your reply stating that as arrears are on the account, you will still continue to harass me by telephone.

As stated I will report welcome financial services to the office of fair trading and Of com ,

I am now of the opinion your continued calls constitute an offence under S40 of the administration of justice act and the protection from harassment act 1997.

I now move on to my request for my consumer credit agreement request and your reply to my letter.

I am amazed that you seem the legislation within the office of fair trading office about miss-leading debtors is irrelevant.

You have in fact supplied a reconstructed agreement that does comply with my request under S77 to S79 of the cca 1974.

but as you are well aware to enforce that agreement, you will need the original agreement in court.

I will make this request again.

Please supply me a true copy of my agreement with welcome financial services and not a

reconstructed agreement.

(Request enclosed)

Just to let you know, even though I should not need to tell compliance legalities under the cca 1974.

the changes to the consumer credit act were retrospective. So any agreement dated before this change in the act is excluded from the new regulations.

In my original request under the consumer credit act for a copy of my agreement, welcome financial service had a total of fourteen days to supply this agreement.

As welcome financial services has defaulted on this request a state of default now exists.

Welcome financial service are prohibited under the consumer credit act to do any enforcement action while the default continues.

That includes demands for payment, telephone calls, and legal action.

I trust this now explains my position in this matter and request acknowledgement of this letter.

I require this letter to be treated under your complains procedure and any further acts of enforcement will be reported to the relevant authorities until compliance of my S77 to S79 request.

Dear Sirs

Account number

I write with regards to the above account with your organisation.

I respectfully request that you provide me by return a copy of the credit agreement which bears my

signature.

obviously if the agreement is improperly executed i would be entitled to ask the court to consider the agreement and make a declaration of the rights ofparties to the agreement.

I must stress this request is NOT made pursuant to section 78 to s79 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 but is made pursuant to the

Civil ProcedureRules ( Pre action protocols and Part 31.16) and therefore unsigned copy will not suffice, only a copy ofthe original contract in its unaltered form will suffice in these circumstances

Please confirm if you still hold a copy ofmy signed agreement and that you will provide me with this document.

I do not view this as an unreasonable request given that by supplying the document which i have asked for it will allow me to assess if my case has merit and will help to resolve matters possibly without the need to involve the court and will undoubtedly save costs on both sides

I look forward to your reply a

Regards

ive done the letter in such a way that it looks like you have been doing research on the internet

the reason doing it this way is giving welcome enough rope to hang its self

Edited by postggj

hi post

compliance had phoned today and left a message saying that because they have sent me a reconstructed cca my complaint is now closed and my acc can no longer be in dispute and also my local branch can start calling me again which they have started even at work now.

this is rollocks i take it.

regards

hi edwig

i cant stop laughing

THEY DONT HAVE A TRUE COPY OF YOUR AGREEMENT

WELCOME CAN GO AND SWING

NO MORE PAYMENT UNTIL THEY COMPLY

WE NEED TO STOP THIS HARRASMENT

GIVE TRADING STANDARDS A RING IN THE MORNING AND DO A COMPLAINT

ILL GLADLY DO A LETTER FOR YOU TO SEND THE OFT

IT WILL BE MY PLEASURE

GUARD THAT LETTER WITH YOUR LIFE

CONTACT YOUR LOCAL OFFICE ON THE PHONE

TELL THEM A COMPLAINT IS NOW WITH THE OFT AND IF THEY KEEP PHONING AT WORK OR HOME, THE CALLS WILL BE LOGGED AND REPORTED TO THE OFT

• 2 weeks later...

hi post

sorry to be a pain but local branch manager phoned 10 mins ago and said to the mrs i hope all the payments you are missing are being put asside to pay us as we are not in the wrong and we dont have to give you a true copy of your cca although i have it on the screen in front of me and can print you one off and send it. and he said even if your account has been in dispute although he is saying compliance are saying it isnt you still have to backdate all payments and charges,ie missed payments/letters/telephone call/interest/and home visits.

they are working late aint they.

any ideas

regards

also if he can just print one off why havent compliance isnstead of them sending a letter saying they should supply my cca but cant at this time

and said why dont you make your payments minus the ppi each month

had a letter from wel**** today my acc has been in dispute since mid october do to non cca request,letter from local branch below.

we have written to you on three occasions regarding the overdue nature of your account.

please let us make one final attempt to resolve this problem.we ask that you contact us within 5 days of the date of this letter and assure you that we will listen sympathetically to any problem that you may have.

if we do not hear from you by this date,we will have no option but to consider legal proceedings for the recovery of all sums owing to us.

we look forward to hearing from you by return