Welcome/coast financial

edwi69
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1571 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ozzy you do just fine mate! and if anyone acted purely on advice given here without getting a second opinion or checking out for themselves and something went wrong that would be their fault not yours! you are all a pile of brainiacs but i still check up myself on some things kwim esp as rulings etc can change so quickly! you are doing a fab job mate!! :)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Beyond you are so right, I would be so dissapointed in anyone that blindly followed any advise given, the idea of the forum is to get advise of as many as possible. then investigate then mix it all up and make an educated decision of a path to take that suits them best.

Ooo Im right yay me :lol: when you get 2 mins ozzy can you have a quick read of my help with welcome finance thread im about to put my list of complaints on there you may notice something ive missed thank you muchly :) Im going to stop hijacking now (this is becoming a habit oops sowwy!)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Hi Oz

And MaNy Thanx For The Letter You Are A Star And It Is Much Appreciated.

And I Agree With What Everyone Else Has Said On This Thread About You.

I Will Keep You Updated.

Regards Ed

Edited by edwi69
MISSPELT

Edwi69 can I just say I love your avatar and shame about yesterday eh :(

You are most 'welcome' :rolleyes: Pardon the pun! Us welshies must stick together ;)

Im glad I could help, now am I allowed to ask a question without causing offence . . . .all my life I have seen the red dragon and CYMRU as the welsh emblem. I remember I had a cup years ago with this on. . . what does it meen ? now you prolly think im thick haha so sorry for the ignorance. hehe. . . im really not that well educated ;P

Its because puff the magic dragon lives by the sea...... :lol: OMG I cant believe I still remember puff the magic dragon!

CYMRU is Wales in welsh as for the dragon who knows and im 100% welsh maybe its coz we all little dragons :lol:

The Red Dragon of Wales (y ddraig goch), although perhaps of Chinese origin, was introduced to Britain by the Romans some eighteen hundred years ago. Initially a military standard, in time this mythical beast developed into the flag of a nation. The Welsh may be the only people to have entered this millennium with the "same" flag as they entered the current one.

came from google must be true :lol:

Hey seeing as we all had a hug moment when you all said thanks ive updated my signature on here what you think ?

I am a consumer helping other consumers. Together we can and will make a differance. Please double check any information or advise I may give as I like yourself am learning as I go along in life. If you feel I have been helpfull then there are 2 ways you could say thanks.

1) give a small donation to this site to keep it going because without this form I would know nothing.

2) bottom left of this post is my scales, give them a little tickle for me . .

Its because puff the magic dragon lives by the sea...... :lol: OMG I cant believe I still remember puff the magic dragon!

CYMRU is Wales in welsh as for the dragon who knows and im 100% welsh maybe its coz we all little dragons

haha I used to love that song at school , OHHHHH CYMRU is Wales, well how simple was that haha . . come Ed tell us the story of da dragon.

• Haha 1

Very nice signature ;)

Im glad im not the only one hubby always looks at me stupid when I start singing that to the kids but I guess thats the joys of a toy boy :lol:

Hi

Im Not 100% Welsh But My Mothers Side Are And Im Am So Jealous That I Cant Talk Welsh.

I Make A Yearly Visit Back To South Wales(aberbargoed) And If There Was Work There I would Move There Like A Shot,i Love The Place.

When The Mines Closed My Grandad Moved All The Family Down To London Then Onto Norfolk.

regards ed

Edited by edwi69

I cant speak welsh either and im 100% welsh :lol:

Give me a wave on ya way past ;)

Excellent! Best of luck :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

Had One Of The Monkeys Come Round About My Arrears And And Put A Letter Through The Door,well I Didnt Have Any Arrears Till My Account Went Into Dispute And My Account Is Still In Dispute So There Are No Arrears.

I Like The Fact That They Know I Work Full Time And They Come Round During The Day When They Know Im At Work And They Think They Are Gonna Charge Me 25 Quid For That.

What Muppets

this is something Ive been thinking about but cant find what im looking for! havent the guidance for what happens to an account in dispute recently changed? are they not now allowed to report to CRAs etc? (i may have misread a post somewhere though)

Hi Beyondhope

Yeah Im Sure I Have Seen That They Can Still Report You To The Cras For Missed Payments But I Didnt Think You Could Accummalate Arrears Whilst In Dispute,cos This Would Surely Just Be Another Get Out Of Jail Card For Them As They Would Just Let You Go Well Into Arrears Then Push For Force Of Sale To Get All Their Money In One Hit.mine Is A secured Loan So Panicking A Bit.

Edited by edwi69

Hi Beyondhope

Just Spoke To The Mrs And She Said The Monkey Didnt Put The Letter Through The Door He Gave It To The Plumber Who Was At Our House Mending The Boiler.

There Letter Weas Not In An Envelpoe Or Anything Just The Letter And Said Can You Give This To Mr--------

I reread the in dispute letter and you are right your cant accumlate arrears and they cant enforce it bit silly they can report to cras really isnt it!

OMG they really do outdo themselves over and over what about data protection or just plain privacy!!!