Mutating Corona Virus

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 468 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

50 minutes ago, tobyjugg2 said:

He shouldn't have received the exemption in the first place IMO.

With you there but he did. 

53 minutes ago, tobyjugg2 said:

Who runs the Australia? The federal government or the Tennis organisation?

Was it not the state of Victoria who gave exemption in the first place?  Did the federal govt. even know?

12 minutes ago, hightail said:

Was it not the state of Victoria who gave exemption in the first place?  Did the federal govt. even know?

Good question.

Apparently the Tennis association said they had confirmed a prior infection was an exemption - and Visa rules are federal aren't they - not certain on the ins and outs of that?

and being maskless and breaching another countries lockdown rules is unlikely to be a visa issue except on 'moral turpitude' type rules - unles he was convicted (unlikely with state hero)?

but traveling in the two weeks before going to Aus when he stated he wouldn't is making false statements on a visa application and quite possibly a criminal offense I would think?

- did he travel outside the EU? is perhaps a key question regarding an arguable get out clause in that 'the EU is one entity'

That he got an exemption in the first place seems an issue Australia needs to decide on whatever happens 'legal wise' there IMO.

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

Record high: Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Crumbling: Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes

with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

6 minutes ago, tobyjugg2 said:

That he got an exemption in the first place seems an issue Australia needs to decide on whatever happens 'legal wise' there IMO.

Again, right there with you.  Nobody comes out of this looking good.  I cannot though condemn him for going to Australia if there was an honest belief he had a valid exemption.  That such 'honest' belief was borne in no small part out of arrogance and entitlement doesn't delight me but we have learned time and again that there's one rule for some.............

Edited by hightail

very Boris like

My agent filled in my Visa application for me so I cant be held responsible for the contents not being true

I dont want a vaccine as they are un-natural - despite my maaaaany medications - (probably) including anti-asthma steroids and  anti covid treatment available to rich and entitled people with doctors on the payroll

I am entitled to go where i like, when i like and risk infecting children while infected because I am a state hero and rich

My historic infection status changes as suits me

I can afford lawyers to tie simple bureaucrats in knots - especially as truth is whatever I claim it is

PHUUUT

IMO exactly the sort of people who should be denied Visas if only due to the bad example they are presenting undermining efforts to address the pandemic.

The Tory Legacy

Record high: Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Seems to me if he uses the argument that someone else filled in his Visa application and he signed it,

the signature bit surely includes a declaration that the details are true and correct (including that he wouldn't be traveling in the two weeks before and any other health safeguarding statements)  ...

next plane out of there ...

Local nationals of no-vaks apparently quite a pressure group in the state - 'donations comes to mind

I saw them demonstrating - all maskless in groups (albeit outside) - what are the states rules on that at the moment?

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

Meanwhile, back in the UK the Good Law Project have had a reply from the Met about why they aren't investigating no10 parties [even now?] and they think it raises more questions than answers.

GOODLAWPROJECT.ORG

Before Christmas, we wrote to the Metropolitan Police asking them to explain or reverse their refusal to investigate the unlawful parties alleged to have...

• Like 1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Seems possible that cress must have either attended, been invited, or at least supplied 'the security' HB ...

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

It's a thought, isn't it?

Also, why is Demonic saying that the 15th May party at no10 wasn't a party, despite there being absolutely no work materials visible, when the 20th May gathering was a party. Is it because he wasn't at the second one and is trying to steer clear in case the Met decide to investigate?

Illegitimi non carborundum

Demonic is an unmitigated self-serving liar just like Johnson

He's useful only for any actual evidence he supplies to support what he claims, otherwise not worth the toilet tissue he's written on (IMO)

Cressida Dick has addressed institutional corruption in the Met ... by denying the Met is Institutionally corrupt despite detailed investigations declaring it is.

I can understand the met not wanting to get involved in politics ... but that stance does seem to favour some more than others

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

Correction

Demonic is an unmitigated self-serving liar just like Johnson

He's useful only for any actual evidence he supplies to support what he claims, otherwise not worth the toilet tissue he's written on (IMO)

Cressida Dick has addressed institutional corruption in the Met ... by denying the Met (and she) is Institutionally corrupt despite detailed investigations declaring it (and she) is.

I can understand the met not wanting to get involved in politics ... but that stance does seem to favour some more than others

VOXPOLITICALONLINE.COM

How will the police be reformed after the damning report on the murder of a private detective – who had been investigating police corruption? And...

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

The Met Commissioner says she does not accept that the force is institutionally corrupt.

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

Yep

People threatened for talking to their mom/grandma from 3 meters away over a fence, neighbours threatened for talking over a fence, two friends fined for going for a socially distanced walk together, loved ones living .. and dying alone ..

While johnson throws 100 strong bring a bottle parties,

with Met officers protecting them and their seemingly repeated criminality

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

A little point on testing after a positive 'confirmed' infection

PCR's may return a positive for up to 90 days after infection, although lfts are less likely to do so (less sensitive) in addition to the different ways different bodies react.

This apparently does not prevent returning to work after the 'approved' lockdown period has been completed, but could complicate issues where negative tests are stated as needed after a 'confirmed infection

- and possibly any sickness/lockdown payments

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

According to the CDC, the final week of December saw an average of 521 Americans aged 0-17 hospitalised with Covid per day

– almost twice the previous week’s average.

This marks an all-time peak in hospitalisations of minors, and as the Omicron variant spreads, that number just keeps rising – on one CDC graph, the recent trend is almost a vertical line.

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

NEWS.SKY.COM

Latest government data shows that more than 35.8 million booster and third doses have now been delivered across the nation, with 1.4 million in...

1,660 people DEAD in the last 7 day, well over 200 people a day dying on average.

- up over 80% over the preceding 7 days

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

No-vak

Interesting Timeline given that he needed an exemption for his unvaccinated status

Apparently Australia granted unvaccinated, as yet uninfected No-vak a Visa on 18th Nov despite vaccination requirements - apparently based on a confirmed infection exemption

Hows that then if he wasn't confirmed infected until 16th 17th or 18th (depending on which version) December?

Perhaps the status of the applicant is only confirmed later, but in that case no-vak applied while ineligible ..

.. and perhaps just hoped he would get infected and recover in time to allow his entry

One of the versions of the timeline

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Djokovic says he presented awards to children on 17 December while awaiting PCR test result but after negative rapid antigen test

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

Breaking

The High Court has found that the Government's VIP lane - that channelled riches to its friends, donors and associates - was illegal.

The Tory Legacy

LOL about as much chance as there is of any prosecutions for this illegality

The Tory Legacy

ACTIONS.GOODLAWPROJECT.ORG

BREAKING: High Court finds Government PPE ‘VIP’ lane for politically connected suppliers ‘unlawful’

The Judge also refused to allow publication of how much money was wasted by the Government’s failure to carry out technical assurance on the PPE supplied by Pestfix and Ayanda.

Edited by tobyjugg2
  • Sad 1

The Tory Legacy

A total of 176,035 deaths involving coronavirus have now been registered in the UK, according to the Office for National Statistics (ONS).

This includes all instances where Covid-19 has been mentioned on someone’s death certificate, either as a main cause of death or a contributory factor.

The ONS figures provide the fullest picture so far of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the population.

The 175,000 total was passed on December 20 2021, but has only now been confirmed due to the time it takes for deaths to be registered.

A further 398 people have died in the last 24 hours since that report

WWW.THELONDONECONOMIC.COM

It comes just days after Govt’s preferred death toll, which counts only people who have died within 28 days of testing positive, reached 150,000.

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Figure of 176,035 differs significantly from government’s official count – which exceeded 150,000 at weekend

The average lag between infection and death is 16-18 days and can be up to eight weeks, according to the ONS

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 468 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks