Calls you control

shafted
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6363 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ihad an ivite by the above company to advertise with them, what happens you share an add and a phone hub, and you are supposed to get 1 out 8 calls but this does not happen, each time i phone the number(0808) it goes to the same company everytime.

I paid for a so called 50 credits for phone number and so far have recieved none so im not very happy with what i have paid for cause i believe the hub does not do a circle.

I paid £200 by debit card on Monday, can i claim my money back through the company or do i have to go through my bank because i dont want to get silly calls from anybody so that they can say to me, you have recieved calls and wriggle there way out.

As you can tell i want out of this dubious advertising as soon as possible.

Thanks for any help and advice.

Is there any chance you could claify what you paid for, what the service does, and what you haven;t recieved. Sorry it may just be me but I didn;t understand half if it.

Ex-Retail Manager who is happy to offer helpful advise in many consumer problems based on my retail experience. Any advise I do offer is my opinion and how I understand the law.

Thanks for the reply, i,ll do my best so here goes, what i paid for was 50 credits to a freephone number which is at the bottom of an add in the thom local, what happens is you share the add with other companys which have done the same thing has me, i was told that the freephone number works of a central phone hub and goes round in a circle so that each company gets a fair share of the add, its a bit like pay as you go advertising, so once you have had 50 calls to the number you have to top up your credits to be able to stay on the add.

Since i have paid for the privilege by debit card i have not had any calls which the phone hub is supposed to divert to my mobile, when ever ive phoned the number its the same company all the time, i do this just to see if my mobile rings which it does not, so hense i feel i have paid £200 for nothing, i,d rather have my money back as i feel the system is unfair and does not work but im not to sure how to go about this do claim back of my card or claim back through the above company.

I hope ive made it a bit more understandable.

Have you actually called the advertisers themselves and asked what's happening, explaing that every time you have tried it it goes to the same company. Maybe there is a problem that they don't know about.

Pam.

If anything I've said helps you then please feel free to tip my scales!

Well yes i have spoken to calls you control and they called me back and said, that they are going to investigate why i have recieved no calls, the reason they give for the same company being at the top of the pile is that if you phone the number and the call does not last longer than 20 seconds the hub does,nt reconise that a call has been made:rolleyes: the main problem is the company at the top of the pile is react fast a nationwide company with money to burn, so basicaly the sole trader dont stand a chance because if r f dont get enough calls they will offer more money to the MD of calls you control so that they can remain at the top of the pile.

So to sum it up im still going with the issue i was misold the service as i was given the inpression it was for companys that did not advertise in the thom local, if i,d known about react fast being on the same service i would never of signed up for it, so be warned if your a small company lookin for cheaper advertising dont go to calls you control its a waste of money.