Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

27 Excellent

About LondonPam

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. You have to be careful with the title "default" as being in default simply means you have not stuck to your agreed payment pattern. If you have not paid the company then they are perfectly entitled to show this on your credit reference records, usually showing one month late. A default notice is a completely different thing, this will have been issued when you have missed several months payments and not come to a satisfactory arrangement with them. These can be removed under certain criteria. I'll try and find the exact criteria, just can't lay my hands on it at the moment!
  2. You can send a SAR to any company holding data on you. What are you trying to achieve though ?
  3. Sad sack, the Royal Bank of Scotland and Nat. West are part of the same group. You would more than likely get the same result.
  4. They don't have to tell you why but most of them will tell you if it was the results of something on a credit reference agency. In that instance they will tell you what company they used and you can then get your report and see what may have caused the problem.
  5. We need a bit more information regarding the debt before we can give any advice. How old is the debt, when did you last pay anything on it etc
  6. My daughter had a very similar deal with NTL. The only problem she found was the broadband speed. It was awful! She has now swapped to SKY tv, a BT phone line and SKY broadband and is much happier. At the moment there is a problem with certain SKY channels not being available and these are channels that a lot of people like. I think I am one of the luck people who have managed to get TalkTalk and it's working really well. I've been with them for about 9 months now and have only had one problem in that time. I know others have been less fortunate.
  7. There is now way I would send them those details. I would simply do and I & E form showing the amount that I can afford.
  8. The first thing to do is stop talking to them on the phone, you can't prove what you are saying and they will try and make you pay. Use the link below and send them letter M. The debt is statute barred and you do not need to pay it. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt/20758-creditors-dcas-letter-templates.html Good luck, Pam.
  9. If it wasn't stated in your contract of emplyment then no they can't do it!
  10. If you need to statute barred letters then it's letter M on the link below. Good luck. Pam. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt/20758-creditors-dcas-letter-templates.html
  11. If you believe it's been more than six years since you have acknowledged the debt then use the link below and send letter M. Good luck. Pam. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt/20758-creditors-dcas-letter-templates.html
  12. The MOT isn't actually due yet so I'm not sure how they can state it's not satisfactory as far as an MOT is concerned!
  13. How are they taking the money ? If it's a direct debit then your bank must stop paying it when you ask them to.
  14. If you believe the debt is over 6 years old and you have not acknowledged it then it is statute barred. Follow this link and send letter M. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt/20758-creditors-dcas-letter-templates.html good luck. Pam.
  • Create New...