Lowell/Lowell sols claimform - old cat debt

sk101
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2855 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello Everyone,

I had few hundred pounds stuff ordered from shop direct in 2013 .

I didnt like the stuff and sent it back ,

I got email confirmation that shop direct will refund in my account which they never did .

I have more then 25 emails which I sent them and their replies that they have received the goods back and they will credit the account they never did.

Three years later I got latter from Lowell demanding £3182 and its going higher day by day.

I requested CCA AND CPR on 11/12/15 . I requested ,

1. Agreement / Contact

2. Default Notice

3. Assignment

4. Formal Demand

But instead I received the Lowell made documents today which they will present in court.

I have attached here. ( PLEASE HELP i have never been to court and dont know what to do ?

There are more documents here...

Thank you Andy ..I haveattached court documents here.

docs1a.pdf

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think you need to tell us a little about the court claim skhoker

If you would read the following link and then post the Qs and your responses back here to enable the best advice on how to deal with your pending hearing.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?419198-You-have-received-a-Claim-What-you-need-to-do.-**UPDATED-December-2014**(4-Viewing)-nbsp

Regards

Andy

Thread moved to financial Legal Issues

Thanks you have left case numbers and passwords and bar codes showing...uploads unapproved.

Site Team can still view them ..its your choice if you wish to amend and re upload for posters.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

What is the value of the claim? A: £3182

Is the claim for a current account (Overdraft) or credit/loan account or mobile phone account? cat debt

When did you enter into the original agreement before or after 2007? A: 2013

Has the claim been issued by the original creditor

or was the account assigned and it is the Debt purchaser who has issued the claim. LOWELL

Were you aware the account had been assigned – did you receive a Notice of Assignment? A: NO

Did you receive a Default Notice from the original creditor? A: NO

Have you been receiving statutory notices headed “Notice of Default sums” – at least once a year ? A: AFTER THREE YEARS FROM LOWELL

Why did you cease payments? A: I RETURNED GOODS WHICH THEY SUPOSE TO CREDIT BUT THEY NEVER DID

What was the date of your last payment? 2013

Was there a dispute with the original creditor that remains unresolved? A: YES

I assume you have done the same for all uploads ..names showing /case numbers /agreement numbers.....you must obscure/remove all identifiable details before uploading to the forum.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

No I never ordered £3000 goods . The goods were few hundred pounds they have added all the charges and God knows what.

Yes I do they are in my inbox which I will print.

Dont upload anything further until you have read and understood my posts #2 and 5

Yes I still have the emails sent to original creditor.

Court hearing is on 29/07/16

No I decided to defende

My defence was I do not owe them anything.

If we could see the particulars of claim (as it states in the link you completed) and a copy of the defence you submitted.

A copy of the Notice of Allocation would also be helpful.

Remove any identifiable details first

It's almost even to late for Andy to help you now.

You should have found this site earlier. I bet they have trashed your credit file, a nice little counterclaim would have been forthcoming from me.

So what does that mean? they will win the case even if they cant proove I own them anything?

So what does that mean? they will win the case even if they cant proove I own them anything?

Oh no, but you would have had excellent advise and probably have won before it all went this far. Now it's 50/50. Just do as Andy asks and he'll/we'll help as much as possible.

can you type out the POC from the claimform

and type out the defence you filed.

docs that are relevant are now in post 1

we need your WS too

I notice this is pre apr 2007 so that blank recon agreement? they have sent wont wash.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

did you not keep a copy?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I checked file I only have blank claim forms and I filed it only . I am going try and login hmgateway.

Hi I dont remember filinig defense all I did was go online replay the claiming saying i will be defending.

Well you must have filed one for it to progress...

So what did you put in your witness statement please

and they

You must have filed a defence for the claim to be allocated...the claimant refers to your defence in its witness statement.Have you completed your witness statement and submitted it to the court and claimant ...was suppose to be done by mid June ?

As per the courts Notice of Allocation (Directions ) contained in your upload.

Have you not read the docs you uploaded...the claimant witness statement...?

Have you not read the court notice on preparation for the hearing you uploaded....? In particular points 4/5/7...that is what you had to do by 15th June.

Have you actually read anything you have uploaded?