BW Legal Letter VCS PCN from 2011!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2846 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have today received a letter from BW Legal in relation to a PCN I received way back in July2011.

The offence was for parking beyond the bay markings in The Valley Centertainment Leisure Centre

however I did dispute this at the time as apparently I had parked at the rear of the buildings which was supposedly for maintenance and staff despite the fact that there was not notice to that affect.

I thought this had gone away so you can imagine my surprise when i received a letter from BW legal demanding £174.

Their letter says they have been instructed by VCS in relation to the balance due for the PCN.

They go on to say

"As you have failed to make a payment or raise an appeal within 28days from the date the PCN, the balance due remains outstanding and we require full payment in full within 16 days from the date of this letter

.If you fail to make payment or provide reasons for non payment within the specified timeframe, we will seek our clients instructions to commence legal proceedings against you in the form of a county court claim for in the county court".

Any advise or help would be appreciated. Should i simply ignore?

Thank Mantaray

They've sent out 100's of these trying to spoof people

Type in BW VCS

In our search cag box of the top red toolbar

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

either ignore or just send the suggested short response in the other post about VCS of yesterday.

They are just desparate and no doubt some poor sap will think that they ought to pay up so it will have been worth it for them.

The cost of actually making claims for the rest will be prohibitive.

They may well have problems with showing cause for action as Excel/VCS were someone else at about that time

Blimey, two similar cases is two days. VCS must be struggling by hunting out old cases and hope they get a bite. Either that or BW legal are so short of funds they are begging for scraps.

Arkell-v-Pressdram comes to mind :lol:

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE